Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      You certainly are! Nice one

And you just missed posting it on a 69!

Hope you had a good day with Grandma
      Thank you

*looks at post count* *tries not to cry*

Oh well. THIS ONE IS

I did. It was just nice to leeeeave. I have hated just staying in.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      *crawls in*
      Ugh. I'm sick again. This has happened too frequently this autumn/winter
      *huggles everyone from a distance, especially Bekki, LJ and MoB for they sounded like they needed them especially*
      Love the pretty advents though
      *huggles* You need to take care of yourself. I hope you feel better soon.

Jess is back in hospital. Apparently she now has tonisilitis, a chest infection, an ear infection and thrush from all the steroids she had last week-end And on top of that, she's just cut two more teeth. Poor baby

And there I was feeling sorry for myself just because I've still got this darn cough that doesn't want to go away
      Oh no. *huggles for Jess*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      *runs in*
      Am at B's place again...now for my Christmas break!

Sorry for not being here the last few days...was busy packing up, saying goodbye to everyone and travelling to here

*huggles woohoos*

*drops dead*
      *waves to B and Rosa!*

*huggles for tried Jann* And for B, who needs to nap

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
      *huggles Josi* More ickyness?? You poor thing!
      *huggles Woohoos* I have no idea what's been going on here this week, but I know for a fact that huggles are always needed. *nods* Will try to catch up a bit later.

Does anyone know anthing about epilepsy? I have a couple of questions I forgot to ask the nurse this afternoon If anyone knows anything and doesn't mind being put on the spot please pm me.

Edit: I should probably have said, it looks like Hannah's blackouts and tunnelling vision are epilepsy.
      *huggles for Hannah* I don't know much about epilepsy beyond that there are all sorts of treatements that work for different individuals.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Nice advents Sarai and Wendy. Yes, you are learning Wendy. That's lovely.
      Thank you

I didn't get any sleep last night in the end. Not a wink. Started feeling drowsy around 6am when I had to start thinking about getting up. I am having a really tough few days. I won't go into specifics; it's not pretty and I feel like dried up dog poo right now. Still, it's the weekend tomorrow so I'll have an early night with a large, LARGE drink and hope it's a better day.

*huggles woohoos and woohoo lurkers*
      *huggles* I hope you get some sleep soon.
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I'm trying to resist the urge to run over to Deviantart and download manymanymany brushes. I CAN complete Day 13 of the Advent Thing without new brushes! I CAN!

*huggles everyone* I am doing better today. Like you, Cags, I wasn't in the best place last night.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          I'm trying to resist the urge to run over to Deviantart and download manymanymany brushes. I CAN complete Day 13 of the Advent Thing without new brushes! I CAN!
          Ah, but it might just be better with new brushes

*huggles everyone* I am doing better today. Like you, Cags, I wasn't in the best place last night.
          Must admit, Cags' FB vids didn't do much for my mood either

I keep telling myself it's just the usual winter blues, but I'm not convinced

Comment

So many WooHoos in need of hugs and only two arms...
            *hugs WooHoos*

Dare I say it? Why not?

I always feel better for a 69 too

*looks around for Nad*

...Have I sent you Day 6 of the Advent thingy? If not, do you still need me to?
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

It's ok Nad, I snurched it from your post

Comment

It's ok Nad, I snurched it from your post
                Figured as much...
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hi Everyone

Thank you so much for welcoming me. Bree is working tonight. I love Sanctuary too though not as obsessed ( giggling ) as Bree (Big Smile)
                  I am also not an expert on the computer as you all might have noticed since I do not know how to make all those funny smily things. Bree does. She will have to show me.
                  I am a HUUUUUUGE Buffy fan. Always was, always will be my favorite show. I liked how Joss Whedon took us through life during those 7 seasons. I laughed a lot and cried alot.
                  Bree and I are rewatching season 5 right now. Glorificus. I just loved her. Too funny.
                  Well, I will tell Bree I fumbled my way through a posting when I visit her later at work.
                  Take care everyone, I have one job I am hoping for but Bree says be patient, She says "Tis the season to be jolly not get a job" (Big Smile)

Comment

*sneaks in*

*huggles everyone*

Spoiler for Sanctuary 3x09:

Spoiler:

*sneaks out*
                    sigpic
                    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

*yawns and wanders into the thread*

*waves to Char and huggles*

*sends huggles to little Jess and huggles Jumblie*

*huggles Cags and LJ for the winter bluehoos*

*happy dances at Sarai and Wendy's advent calendars*

*kicks PB*

*huggles Josi for the icky sicky*

can't.stop.writing.Doctor.Who.fic.

*huggles all the Woodiehoos*

Edit: *sneaks back in with Doctor Who fic for any interested Woodiehoos Learning to Share*

*sneaks away again*
                      Last edited by Bekki; 10 December 2010, 04:16 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                        *sneaks in*

*huggles everyone*

Spoiler for Sanctuary 3x09:

*sneaks out*
                        Huh. The keystone looks like the Antikythera Device. Sweet. (Oh, that is *so* not a spoiler!)
                        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

*comes in running*

Have a mentioned that I LOVE Sanctuary? Well, I do!!

*huggles Woohoos*

*runs nekkid because of the 69 post and all*
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Sanctuary rocks.
                            Spoiler:
                            Loved the "B" storyline And Tesla. I love him more every single episode!

And since it is already the 11th in here, I'm gonna be bright and early(and to make sure I won't forget about it tomorrow!)

sigpic

Comment

Pretty pretty!

*bounces in her seat from Sanctuary happies*

Comment

Originally posted by Inspector_C View Post
                                Hi Everyone

Thank you so much for welcoming me. Bree is working tonight. I love Sanctuary too though not as obsessed ( giggling ) as Bree (Big Smile)
                                I am also not an expert on the computer as you all might have noticed since I do not know how to make all those funny smily things. Bree does. She will have to show me.
                                I am a HUUUUUUGE Buffy fan. Always was, always will be my favorite show. I liked how Joss Whedon took us through life during those 7 seasons. I laughed a lot and cried alot.
                                Bree and I are rewatching season 5 right now. Glorificus. I just loved her. Too funny.
                                Well, I will tell Bree I fumbled my way through a posting when I visit her later at work.
                                Take care everyone, I have one job I am hoping for but Bree says be patient, She says "Tis the season to be jolly not get a job" (Big Smile)
                                Hey Char, good to see you again Don't worry, you'll soon get the hang of all the smileys

*crosses fingers for the job*

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                                *yawns and wanders into the thread*

*waves to Char and huggles*

*sends huggles to little Jess and huggles Jumblie*

*huggles Cags and LJ for the winter bluehoos*

*happy dances at Sarai and Wendy's advent calendars*

*kicks PB*

*huggles Josi for the icky sicky*

can't.stop.writing.Doctor.Who.fic.

*huggles all the Woodiehoos*

Edit: *sneaks back in with Doctor Who fic for any interested Woodiehoos Learning to Share*

*sneaks away again*

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                *comes in running*

Have a mentioned that I LOVE Sanctuary? Well, I do!!

*huggles Woohoos*

*runs nekkid because of the 69 post and all*

Gosh, what a lot of 69's we had yesterday

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Sanctuary rocks.
                                Spoiler:
                                Loved the "B" storyline And Tesla. I love him more every single episode!

And since it is already the 11th in here, I'm gonna be bright and early(and to make sure I won't forget about it tomorrow!)

Niiiiiice Advent Jann I don't think I've seen the bottom pic before

Sooo with you on Tesla

Comment

Working...
                                X