Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    But I persevered and finally won that little argument

Thus proving that PB is a Man as we all know they all always give in eventually.

Woodnight Jumble. I think I've given up. I'm going to boot up the work lappy in a moment and do what I should be doing tomorrow (since I will likely be sleeping instead at the time. )

And....oh blimey, bin day tomorrow and I haven't done the recyling/bins. Do you think my neighbours will be very annoyed if I go clank a load (and I mean a LOAD) of bottles at this hour?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Thus proving that PB is a Man as we all know they all always give in eventually.
      Oh I don't know, I think I can hold my own in most situations, be it with a male or female.

Unless the male happens to be called Martin, in which case I just turn to a blob of jelly with mush for a brain

Still kicking myself for that

Woodnight Jumble. I think I've given up. I'm going to boot up the work lappy in a moment and do what I should be doing tomorrow (since I will likely be sleeping instead at the time. )

And....oh blimey, bin day tomorrow and I haven't done the recyling/bins. Do you think my neighbours will be very annoyed if I go clank a load (and I mean a LOAD) of bottles at this hour?
      Depends how deeply they sleep........

WoodNight *hugs* Hope you get some sleep, be it tonight or later in the morning

Comment

*wanders through, hiccupping from crying too much* Not a good day, not a good day, not a good day.

I blame the Christmas songs.

*wanders off to dark corner to cry more and mutter about pieces of my heart missing*
        sigpic

Comment

*snuggly huggles Luvnjack*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
            *snuggly huggles Luvnjack*
            Thanks Bekki. Just a rough day of missing my mom. Pay no attention to me.
            sigpic

Comment

Too late! *pays attention with huggles and Joepics*

sigpic

Comment

*hugs LJ*
                *hugs WooHoos*
                *hugs LJ again*

I *am* taking sides. I support Bekki. PB hasn't been very nice to me either. I think it's jealous at Tesla, because it keeps freezing up whenever I upload his pics. *shrugs*
                ...It's been that way since the makeover.

And about GW's gaps... Wasn't there work in progress again? I think I saw an announcement about that...
                ...right here.
                Last edited by DutchIndeed; 10 December 2010, 01:49 AM.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  *twirls into the thread*

Photobucket and I have had a falling out. I won't deny that I said words I immediately regretted. But she will only upload two of the ten photos she promised, but is uploading like a dairy cow for everyone else. I'm just not ready for that kind of open relationship. Call me old fashioned, but I can't handle the jealousy. I need my needs to be fulfilled, you know?

So...after tears and a little bit of begging, we are separating for a trial period. I know it's hard to take, but I hope that you can all keep your friendships with the both of us. You knew us both before we were together and it's just not fair to take sides. For any of you or for either of us. Photobucket will need your support. We might have had a falling out, but I still love her, you know?

Anyway, seeing as I won't be seeing her, the Shoe Post might have to just be me. Just me and the image codes to your shoes. Now, if you promise not to cheat, this can all still work rather nicely No quoting my post, and then we can all still play (except for Photobucket, who I'm afraid won't be joining us until we have had time to think over our differences)
                  Awww. *hugs* I'll try not to take sides, but darn, the urge to take your side is pretty strong! I'm sure we could upload the pictures to someone elses PB?

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  *wanders through, hiccupping from crying too much* Not a good day, not a good day, not a good day.

I blame the Christmas songs.

*wanders off to dark corner to cry more and mutter about pieces of my heart missing*
                  *squishy hugs*
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    I wonder where Sarai has got to with Day 9 of the WooHoodStock Advent Calendar?
                    Eep, sorry . Had a horrendous day yesterday and ended up going home and curling up in bed. Therefore totally forgetting about my advent .

Belated Advent Day 9!

<will be added when PB isn't having a paddy >

EDIT:

Last edited by Sarai; 10 December 2010, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Mornin Woohoos,

I am trying to decide if I caught insomnia from Cags or Jumble. Perhaps it was the double exposure? I finally fell asleep around 2am, but got a call from my friend/client around 5:30 that her water broke and she's in early labor. I'm meeting her at the hospital in a bit. Having breakfast to fuel up. It's going to be a day run on adrenaline and caffeine. I'm hoping for an awesome birth for her since she switched into my care about 1/2 through the pregnancy because she was unhappy with what she was getting elsewhere. *fingers crossed*

*huggles woohoos*
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        *hugs LJ*
                        *hugs WooHoos*
                        *hugs LJ again*

I *am* taking sides. I support Bekki. PB hasn't been very nice to me either. I think it's jealous at Tesla, because it keeps freezing up whenever I upload his pics. *shrugs*
                        ...It's been that way since the makeover.

And about GW's gaps... Wasn't there work in progress again? I think I saw an announcement about that...
                        ...right here.
                        You know what? I'm tempted to take sides too since PB has been mucking me about for the last hour

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        Eep, sorry . Had a horrendous day yesterday and ended up going home and curling up in bed. Therefore totally forgetting about my advent .

Belated Advent Day 9!

<will be added when PB isn't having a paddy >

EDIT:

Aw, don't worry Sarai, it was worth the wait And I've edited it into one of yesterday's posts, just so it's on the right day

Could everyone please send me their Advents as soon as they're done? I've got a little project going with them

Thanks

*looks around for Wendy*

Comment

Guess I should work on day 13 and send it on to you Jumble.

*yawn*

I haven't spoken to PB in a few days, so I'm not sure how I feel about the breakup. It all seems so...sudden. But PB hasn't been the same since she had that makeover. Alas.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            Guess I should work on day 13 and send it on to you Jumble.
                            Yes please

*yawn*

I haven't spoken to PB in a few days, so I'm not sure how I feel about the breakup. It all seems so...sudden. But PB hasn't been the same since she had that makeover. Alas.
                            That's true. I guess it's like everything, changes take a while to get used to, but hopefully PB will settle down soon and stop having a hissy fit everytime we want to play

Comment

Hello WooHoos!

Sorry, I managed to get out the house for a bit. Here's my advent (I'm learning, darn it!).

Aww. Sarai, I absolutely adore yours
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                                Hello WooHoos!

Sorry, I managed to get out the house for a bit. Here's my advent (I'm learning, darn it!).

Aww. Sarai, I absolutely adore yours
                                You certainly are! Nice one

And you just missed posting it on a 69!

Hope you had a good day with Grandma

Comment

Working...
                                X