The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Thanks, but I have some Oat flower, lavender and limeflower tea........... which I may drink after this glass of wine

Or not
    Edit: Cags, you should try that one ^^ it really does work

Er......... the tea, not the wine

Comment

Not so much an edit as a quoting myself

Comment

It sounds like some kind of poultice I'd whack on my feet to get rid of veruccas!

EDIT: Is there some reason why there's a mahoosive great big gap under every post? AKA who's breaking GW now?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          It sounds like some kind of poultice I'd whack on my feet to get rid of veruccas!
          Ah, no! It's really nice. With a dollop of honey added

EDIT: Is there some reason why there's a mahoosive great big gap under every post? AKA who's breaking GW now?
          I said that earlier

And it wasn't me

Comment

Perhaps you could hand me some of that tea too.
            Of course!

Thanks, but I have some Oat flower, lavender and limeflower tea........... which I may drink after this glass of wine

Or not
            LOL.
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Ah, no! It's really nice. With a dollop of honey added
              I've given up for the night. I will no doubt pay for it tomorrow.

I said that earlier

And it wasn't me

I bet it was...

... blank spaces on the Woohoo thread.... Quick! Fill it with Martinpics!

*accepts some of that tea from MOB*

Thank you.
              sigpic

Comment

What's that you say? You want beard pics? Well if you insist......

Oh sorry! I'm forgetting myself. It's handpics that you want isn't it?

Edit: Apparently I like that one so much I just had to post it twice

Actually, it qualifies on three counts - handpic, beardpic and toolpic

Comment

*accepts some of that tea from MOB*
                  Any time.
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I came in spreading hugs....

((((((((((huuuuugles))))))))))))))))

Been very busy with Uni and RL stuff, but didn't forget about you all... hopefully you still remember me?

Off I go *hopefully to get some sleep*
                    sigpic
                    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*Sees Bekki down there.* Any luck on the seekrit shoe post?
                      sigpic

Comment

*twirls into the thread*

Photobucket and I have had a falling out. I won't deny that I said words I immediately regretted. But she will only upload two of the ten photos she promised, but is uploading like a dairy cow for everyone else. I'm just not ready for that kind of open relationship. Call me old fashioned, but I can't handle the jealousy. I need my needs to be fulfilled, you know?

So...after tears and a little bit of begging, we are separating for a trial period. I know it's hard to take, but I hope that you can all keep your friendships with the both of us. You knew us both before we were together and it's just not fair to take sides. For any of you or for either of us. Photobucket will need your support. We might have had a falling out, but I still love her, you know?

Anyway, seeing as I won't be seeing her, the Shoe Post might have to just be me. Just me and the image codes to your shoes. Now, if you promise not to cheat, this can all still work rather nicely No quoting my post, and then we can all still play (except for Photobucket, who I'm afraid won't be joining us until we have had time to think over our differences)
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                          I came in spreading hugs....

((((((((((huuuuugles))))))))))))))))

Been very busy with Uni and RL stuff, but didn't forget about you all... hopefully you still remember me?

Off I go *hopefully to get some sleep*
                          Forget you? How could we???

WoodNight Dee *huggles*

Comment

*huggles Dee*

*huggles Bekki for PB falling out* Aw that's just so unfair. Poor PB being abandonded by you like that.

*huggles Jumble for awesome beard/hand/tool pics.* I'll take any or all.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                              *twirls into the thread*

Photobucket and I have had a falling out. I won't deny that I said words I immediately regretted. But she will only upload two of the ten photos she promised, but is uploading like a dairy cow for everyone else. I'm just not ready for that kind of open relationship. Call me old fashioned, but I can't handle the jealousy. I need my needs to be fulfilled, you know?

So...after tears and a little bit of begging, we are separating for a trial period. I know it's hard to take, but I hope that you can all keep your friendships with the both of us. You knew us both before we were together and it's just not fair to take sides. For any of you or for either of us. Photobucket will need your support. We might have had a falling out, but I still love her, you know?

Anyway, seeing as I won't be seeing her, the Shoe Post might have to just be me. Just me and the image codes to your shoes. Now, if you promise not to cheat, this can all still work rather nicely No quoting my post, and then we can all still play (except for Photobucket, who I'm afraid won't be joining us until we have had time to think over our differences)
                              Bekki, I can upload and post the photos for you if you want. And then you can add some of your own.
                              sigpic

Comment

*huggles Dee*

*huggles Bekki for PB falling out* Aw that's just so unfair. Poor PB being abandonded by you like that.

*huggles Jumble for awesome beard/hand/tool pics.* I'll take any or all .
                                Ha! Finally! Completely converted

Aw Bekki It's always sad when a relationship goes bad, particularly a long term one But rest assured, none of us here will take sides. We love you both and will offer sympathy and advice to both sides in this little dispute. I'm sure the two of you will find a way to settle your differences once you've had a little time apart

Actually, I was getting a little miffed with PB earlier - she woodn't let me access the 'view all' on my Martin page

But I persevered and finally won that little argument

Comment

Working...
                                X