Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

It really does sound like a soap!

Not that I'm judging. I sort of like watching As the World Turns. ...And Eastenders. ...And...
    There. I've said it.
    Eastenders?

*runz and hides*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Eastenders?

*runz and hides*
      Yes. YES. Eastenders.
      Blame mom.

It so totally educated me about how to see people in the UK. In my head, you're all like the people in that show.
      *nods*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yes. YES. Eastenders.
        Blame mom.

It so totally educated me about how to see people in the UK. In my head, you're all like the people in that show.
        *nods*

We're not

And I could cry right now. My ankle just did like athousand clicks/cracks. OW.
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Yes. YES. Eastenders.
          Blame mom.

*nods*
          I hold Eastenders solely responsible for all the misconceptions you foreigners have of us UKers! We don't all talk like that! We don't all live at the pub! We don't eat fish n chips every day! Most of us actually have our own washing machines and tumble dryers and NEVER go near a launderette!!!

And we don't all have Mafia-style famerlees either, or sleep with our brothers/sisters/in-laws/cousins/fathers and only find out about it when there's a baby on the way

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

We're not

Aw *gently huggles Wendy* You're supposed to be taking care of it

Comment

We're not

But... it's so... real!

*hugs*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Ha! Not far out was I?

Maybe they'll keep Charlotte alive for a while just to screw with John's head some more
              Nope And maybe. Either way though I hope that storyline comes to an end soon, it's been driving me nuts

Yes. YES. Eastenders.
              Blame mom.

*nods*

*backs away, slowly*

We're not

*big squishy huggles* Poor you

Night night Woohoos all! Jumble, safe journey back home from Jo's!
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

But... it's so... real!

*hugs*
                Yes......... as real as Big Bird and the Cookie Monster

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                Nope And maybe. Either way though I hope that storyline comes to an end soon, it's been driving me nuts
                Oh me too! I'd be happier if it had been John that got buried under the viaduct

*backs away, slowly*

WoodNight, and thanks. I'll be very very careful - the roads were already icing up on the way here

Comment

I hold Eastenders solely responsible for all the misconceptions you foreigners have of us UKers! We don't all talk like that! We don't all live at the pub! We don't eat fish n chips every day! Most of us actually have our own washing machines and tumble dryers and NEVER go near a launderette!!!

And we don't all have Mafia-style famerlees either, or sleep with our brothers/sisters/in-laws/cousins/fathers and only find out about it when there's a baby on the way

Are you sure?

*hides*

Don't worry.
                  ...I only make ''UK'ers are like ...that!'' assumptions after closely watching drunken football fans in Amsterdam!

*is still hiding*

Disclamer: Nad loves you all.
                  Plus, with me living near Amsterdam, the image I seem to have is that I buy a lot of weed and am working in a sex shop.
                  On wooden shoes. Eating cheese.

sigpic

Comment

What she said!

*hugs* I was, and I am. Heh. I was sitting here. I was told to do this exercises though and as I was doing them CLICK CLICK CLICK. Maybe I won't do them for a bit.

But... it's so... real!

*hugs*
                    It's not real

*hugs*

Originally posted by josiane View Post

*hugs*

Woodnight!
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Are you sure?

*hides*

Don't worry.
                      ...I only make ''UK'ers are like ...that!'' assumptions after closely watching drunken football fans in Amsterdam!

*is still hiding*

Plus, with me living near Amsterdam, the image I seem to have is that I buy a lot of weed and am working in a sex shop.
                      I'll be looking for a wooden shoe in Bekki's shoe game
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Big Bird so is real!

I'll be looking for a wooden shoe in Beki's shoe game
                        Drat. I knew my entry was too easy...

sigpic

Comment

Are you sure?

*hides*

Don't worry.

*is still hiding*

But....... that's exactly right isn't it? I mean, who was it introduced us innocent WooHoos to broccoli? And of course, it's working in that sex shop that makes you so highly sensitive to the slight ickybah that occasionally drifts into the conversation around here.......

I'll be looking for a wooden shoe in Beki's shoe game

Comment

But....... that's exactly right isn't it? I mean, who was it introduced us innocent WooHoos to broccoli? And of course, it's working in that sex shop that makes you so highly sensitive to the slight ickybah that occasionally drifts into the conversation around here.......

Heh!
                            Well. Yes.
                            Live and let live, I say.
                            ''broccoli'' just isn't that big of a deal here...

*passes the broccoli around*
                            Peace.

sigpic

Comment

Heh!
                              Well. Yes.
                              Live and let live, I say.
                              ''broccoli'' just isn't that big of a deal here...

*passes the broccoli around*
                              Peace.
                              I thought everybody liked broccoli...
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I wonder where Sarai has got to with Day 9 of the WooHoodStock Advent Calendar?

Or did I miss it?

Edit: Here it is, adding it in just so it's on the right day

Edit: And why am I getting huge gaps in my posts? Has GW come to expect more waffle from me and is making allowances?
                                Last edited by Jumble; 10 December 2010, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X