The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    *skips trough* All my...artwork...for...stuff...is done! WOOT! I have to decide if I'm going to do a Joe 12 Days of Christmas...Now that I'm done w/ my chapter, I might have time....
    *is not jealous*
    Really. Is not.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      *skips trough* All my...artwork...for...stuff...is done! WOOT! I have to decide if I'm going to do a Joe 12 Days of Christmas...Now that I'm done w/ my chapter, I might have time....
      Of course you have time......... assuming that your finished artwork includes loads of other Martinmas stuff.............

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      What does sitting have to do with the vodka?

EDIT: *headdesk* Oh.
      Oooooh!

I see.
      You're soooo slooooooow!!!!

And then of course, whilst searching 'Martin Wood' on youtube, I eventually come across this one (which he thought was brilliant )

Because of course, it is

Comment

*dies laughing*

That cracks me up every time .

*joins in hugging PC*

Comment

I love that video SO much.
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

So how is everyone tonight. I've been rather busy these days....little time to chat. But I am enjoying myself so that's always good.

*Huggles to all*

Oh, I did have a friend come by yesterday and gave me a Xmas present. Some nice fresh broccoli which he grew in his veggie garden. I put it in my refrig. How very nice to have good friends like that!

Right now I'm dancing around to Martin's pants song!
            Last edited by llp; 08 December 2010, 01:29 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

*spies pants*

I'm never going to be able to top that.

I too am... not vidding or PSing. I am, however, joining Jumble in the eyeing up of a bottle of voddy. Heaven knows what my bin men think of me as it is.

I just wanted to share this for all the Douglas Adams lovers out there (and I know there's a couple here and there on the thread):

Apparently on BBC Four next Thursday.

*flails*

It better be good. It better.

*huggles Woohoos*

*goes back to the bottom of my wine glass*
              sigpic

Comment

Iz excited! Douglas Adams! Dirk Gently! Stephen Mangan!

Night night all! *waves*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  *spies pants*

I'm never going to be able to top that.
                  Oh I'm sure you will

I too am... not vidding or PSing. I am, however, joining Jumble in the eyeing up of a bottle of voddy. Heaven knows what my bin men think of me as it is.
                  I've stopped eyeing it and started drinking it.......... wish I had something other than orange juice to mix it with though

I just wanted to share this for all the Douglas Adams lovers out there (and I know there's a couple here and there on the thread):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBOl1...layer_embedded

Apparently on BBC Four next Thursday.

*flails*

It better be good. It better.

*huggles Woohoos*

*goes back to the bottom of my wine glass*
                  I have absolutely no idea what that's about

And where were you when I tried to call you earlier?

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Iz excited! Douglas Adams! Dirk Gently! Stephen Mangan!

Night night all! *waves*
                  Still have no idea............

WoodNight Josiane *hugs*

I've just wasted nearly an hour watching Martinvids

I mean, surely I could have found something better to do............

Maybe not

Comment

*takes of giant heels*

*runs into thread*

*Huggles woohoos*

*puts on uggs*

*heads out to party*

*leaves wine for non-sleeping woohoos*

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      I've stopped eyeing it and started drinking it.......... wish I had something other than orange juice to mix it with though
                      I planned ahead see. I only bought it because, having been drunk out of house and home from my previously well stocked cocktail cabinet (and face it, I did a fair bit of said drinking of that myself), I only have kahlua. That, vodka and a bit of cola and you've got your classic Black Russian. Although I actually like it without the mixer but that leaves more room for the alcohols and tends to get you drunk really, rather quick. Kind of the point though; I've resigned myself to the fact the only way I'll get a half decent night's sleep is to drink my way there.

I have absolutely no idea what that's about
                      It's a TV adaptation of one of Douglas Adams' books. I am assuming it's the first Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency. I've always loved the two Dirk Gently novels (more so than the last two parts of the Hitchhikers trilogy-in-five-parts, actually). It's probably not going to be everyone's cup of tea but I do think a lot of Adams' philosophy on life comes out well in those books and I do so love his slightly skewed sense of humour and logic.

And where were you when I tried to call you earlier?
                      Oh that was you? I was on the mobile, I heard it ring but figured it was my best mate as she called me on the moby right after I hung up. I'm playing Little Miss Fixit at the moment.

I've just wasted nearly an hour watching Martinvids

I mean, surely I could have found something better to do............

Maybe not

Seems like time well spent, IMO.

Have a great party, MOB. We want pictures of the awesome dress.

Woodnight Josi. I too am going to the land of nod now, hopefully to have a nice long and dreamless sleep. Preferably one where a small person doesn't decide to wake me just after I drift off and then keep me awake until it's not worth going back to sleep again. Just one more reason why I am postponing the Black Russians until the weekend.

Woodnight Woohoos. *huggles*
                      sigpic

Comment

Wood morning, Woohoos

*huggles everyone for good marks, busy days, feeling poopy, feeling happy and being drunksy*

It's nearly Shoe Time! Doing up the post right now

Edit: At lest I would be if photobucket was playing nicely...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Have a great party, MOB. We want pictures of the awesome dress.

Okay. I'm trying to find a decent dress pic. I'll post a few under the spoiler tag. FYI, you know you work in a family friendly place when the party is a blast, but starts to wind down around 9:30 Feel free to browse the album on PB if you so desire, to see my fabulous coworkers.

Spoiler:
                          You can see the cool buckle detail in this photo:

Full length fun photo me and Rani: Stilettos and Combat Boots.

And this is just a nice photo.

Last edited by MidwifeOnBoard; 08 December 2010, 06:57 PM.
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                            Wood morning, Woohoos

*huggles everyone for good marks, busy days, feeling poopy, feeling happy and being drunksy*

It's nearly Shoe Time! Doing up the post right now

Edit: At lest I would be if photobucket was playing nicely...
                            Yay! Can't wait! Will prolly see them when I get up in the morning, NY time. I'm getting verrrrry sleepy...
                            sigpic

Comment

beautiful pics, MoB!!! It looks fun and happy

Photobucket and I are having a fight...shoes are incoming...I hope..
                              sigpic

Comment

Gah! The Vodka was a very bad idea. I have a hangover. Unheard of

Comment

Working...
                                X