• Show
Clear All

*comes in running*

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

Sanctuary tonight!!!

*huggles woohoos*

*runs nekkid*
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      You mean my blink wasn't always scary?
      Yes.
      It still isn't really, but it's scary-ER

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Birds? How does it work for birds? Are we getting bees in this discussion as well?

Any little invention to get you out of that hole you've dug yourself into, eh?
      Now I can't answer that question, because people might think it's all my fault.
      Trust me. If there's Sanctuary discussion, I'd rather ramble about Tesla than about HAPpy's privates.

But if no one feels the need to figure out the truth behind life's mysteries, the world wood be a boring place in which we'd all just sit and stare at moving bums.

And therefore, out of old fashion WooHoodStock Protest I will say that in order to figure out wheter a bird is a male or a female, one must pick up said bird and softly blow agains 'that' area. If the bird has a bump, it's a he, if it doesn't, it's a she.
      Ergo, sometimes the privates are there, they're just hidden.

So there. I'm done.
      And yes. I said blow. And privates.

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Nad, hmmmm! All by herself!
      Never.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Yes.
        It still isn't really, but it's scary-ER
        And I've been practicing so hard
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          And I've been practicing so hard
          Sorry.
          *thinks*

...But I could pretend? Here see?

My, my Jas! Don't you look scary today!
          Ohohoh, I wonder what it is? Oh wait. Yikes. It's...

The Blink!

Better?
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Just got back from running errands, during which I listened to the 3.02 podcast. Now I feel strangely compelled to do yoga...
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Sorry.
              *thinks*

...But I could pretend? Here see?

My, my Jas! Don't you look scary today!
              Ohohoh, I wonder what it is? Oh wait. Yikes. It's...

The Blink!

Better?
              Much!

*goes back to practicing*
              sigpic

Comment

*stumbles back through* Ugh! Busy day!
                sigpic

Comment

*runs in again*

*happy dances nekkid*

Had a busy day again...with the whole traveling to VA and all for the baby shower tomorrow!

*huggles the woohoos*
                  sigpic

Comment

*waves*

Comment

It is 5:50 and "For King and Country" will be on in 70 minutes.....I can't wait....Yeah Sanctuary!

Dances around - fully clothed - hmmm!

Me thinks there is enough time to listen to podcast 302! Yeah...runs off *waving goodbye* to all the Woohoos!
                      sigpic

Comment

Episode of Sanctuary just now...without too many spoilers
                        Spoiler:
                        AWESOME! I loved it so much more than last weeks, and I loved last weeks too(just not the biggest whump fan)

Can't wait till next week!
                        sigpic

Comment

*runs through thread nekkid*

Sanctuary rules!!!!!!

*runs out*
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*wanders through, all teary* POOR JOE!!! POOR JELLY!!! (Poor me for stalking a guy who loves dogs as much as I do and posts blogs about his poor girl's ailing health!) He still managed to make me laugh there at the end, though. I hope things go well for Jelly.

*stays away from Sanctuary spoilers* won't watch until tomorrow!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              Episode of Sanctuary just now...without too many spoilers
                              Spoiler:
                              AWESOME! I loved it so much more than last weeks, and I loved last weeks too(just not the biggest whump fan)

Can't wait till next week!
                              I got to watch it too. Hate the fact that the UK has to wait until next week to see it.
                              Spoiler:
                              Just in case....you may not want to hear about this story unless you've seen it!
                              Spoiler:
                              I so agree. It was Awesome. You learned so much about their past. And when Helen curled up into John's arms....oh melting heart! Plus how you hear Adam's side of the story then you find out the real truth. And how they got the support of the government. Typical isn't it! And now Helen's life is in danger and they again take the power away from her! Great story.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                I got to watch it too. Hate the fact that the UK has to wait until next week to see it.
                                Spoiler:
                                Just in case....you may not want to hear about this story unless you've seen it!
                                Spoiler:
                                I so agree. It was Awesome. You learned so much about their past. And when Helen curled up into John's arms....oh melting heart! Plus how you hear Adam's side of the story then you find out the real truth. And how they got the support of the government. Typical isn't it! And now Helen's life is in danger and they again take the power away from her! Great story.

Re bolded in spoilers:
                                Spoiler:
                                seriously big spoiler...don't watch if you don't want to know. You've been warned
                                Spoiler:
                                I love that moment. I immediately said "Photoshop moment!" in which B rolled her eyes I truely loved this episode. These are the sort of episodes I love! Seriously darn! this was AWESOME!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X