X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*blinks*
    sigpic

Comment

...I was of course, talking about his hairy legs.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Oh, so not fair!

HAP!Henry's down there hair can be seen all over the WWW now. How could that be ickybah?
        If I posted a pic here, it woodn't even be removed.

Now, if HAP!Henry wood actually have a ... and I posted a picture of it, it wood be.
        Actually, I wonder if it wood? Because HAP:Henry is portrayed as an animal, so I doubt the PG13 rule wood apply. I've seen pics of peoples' pets where....... shall we say..... it's possible to tell the animal's gender? No PG modding on those

So... My comment was not icky, the lacking ... discussion was.
        And yet you continue to discuss it

Comment

Pfft!

Comment

Riiiiiiiiiiiight. OK
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Actually, I wonder if it wood? Because HAP:Henry is portrayed as an animal, so I doubt the PG13 rule wood apply. I've seen pics of peoples' pets where....... shall we say..... it's possible to tell the animal's gender? No PG modding on those

And yet you continue to discuss it

It's all about facing my fears, really.

And maybe it wood depend on how it wood look?
              I mean, obviously they had reasons to leave that part out of the show, so therefore, there can't be any pictures. But the HAP is pretty human shaped, so I can imagine that adding that part wood not be as PG as pets' ...parts.

Wait. Maybe it works like it works with birds!
              I'm so clever!

*blinks*
              *runs nekkid*
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                Riiiiiiiiiiiight. OK
                *nods*

Your blink is much scarier now that you're a mod...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Yes, I noticed that But just which one of us was it that had the corkscrew, huh???
                  I was pressganged...pressganged I tells ya!

So did you get to work ok today without the 3 hour drive?
                  Yeah, it's very slippery out there on the roads though so I was glad Dave was driving! We managed to make it in yesterday as well, eventually anyway. After the nightmare that was Wednesday afternoon the roads were very quiet. Methinks everyone else has holed up for a while! Can you believe how ridiculously cold it is?! Dave has informed me that it's because the jet stream in the upper atmosphere has started looping and is bringing cold air down from Siberia. Nice.

Comment

*flyby woodnight kiss*
                    sigpic

Comment

*nods*

Your blink is much scarier now that you're a mod...
                      You mean my blink wasn't always scary?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

I was pressganged...pressganged I tells ya!
                        That's not quite how Laurie and I remember it. We both remember you opening up another bottle immediately the previous one was drained Or did our glasses magically refill themselves?

And it wasn't us that went out to the front of the hotel in our pj's either

Yeah, it's very slippery out there on the roads though so I was glad Dave was driving! We managed to make it in yesterday as well, eventually anyway. After the nightmare that was Wednesday afternoon the roads were very quiet. Methinks everyone else has holed up for a while! Can you believe how ridiculously cold it is?! Dave has informed me that it's because the jet stream in the upper atmosphere has started looping and is bringing cold air down from Siberia. Nice.
                        Looping? He could write an SG ep about that.

Oh no! It's already been done

Take care on your way home. Those roads will just get icier as the temperature drops towards evening.

It's all about facing my fears, really.

And maybe it wood depend on how it wood look?
                        I mean, obviously they had reasons to leave that part out of the show, so therefore, there can't be any pictures. But the HAP is pretty human shaped, so I can imagine that adding that part wood not be as PG as pets' ...parts.

Wait. Maybe it works like it works with birds!
                        I'm so clever!

*blinks*
                        *runs nekkid*
                        Birds? How does it work for birds? Are we getting bees in this discussion as well?

Any little invention to get you out of that hole you've dug yourself into, eh?

Severe weather warnings again today. The temperature is set to rise a little, and then we're getting some rain which will freeze later making the roads even icier. We'll also get some fog tonight and early tomorrow morning. Lovely! Let's all just stay safely tucked up in our duvets, huh?

Comment

*wanders through, yawning and rubbing eyes*

Morning all. Many inches of snow last night. Wet, heavy stuff. Wish I had the day off from...everything.

*snuggles Joe*
                          sigpic

Comment

Morning LJ

How are you coping with the snow? Better than us I bet

Oh look.....

IN 69 DAYS!!!!

Comment

Henry and Tesla vid. SPOILERS - FOR KING AND COUNTRY!!!

Comment

*hobbles in*

I had something really important to say and I've forgotten it

*huggles LJ* for the snow!
                                *huggles you all, squishy*

WOOHOOD! 69 days to go!

Finally got some inspiration for PSing for day 10 of advent and my SS!
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X