The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Well, I am going to open a bottle of wine (which I blame totally on Jumble since I quit drinking wine about 20 years ago and now I am making up for lost time) , then heat up the Chinese food I brought home and find those podcasts!
    I haz totally escaped any blame...

Hey, hello Jumble and Sarai....how are you both doing?
    Well thank you Laurie, just freezing!! It was so cold this morning there was actually ice on the inside of the car!

Busy day today - will pop back in as soon as I can . *huggles all*

Comment

Figured I'll post this here too.

I did another Sanctuary post on my livejournal
      Preview:
      Spoiler:

- 8 animated icons
      - 16 still icons
      - 35 gifs from Breach

But first a few warnings. I have a new header on my page that contains a promo still from 'For King and Country' (the ep that's airing tonight in the US/Canada). The link takes you lower on the page, so if you want to avoid seeing the image simply don't scroll up. Also the gifs are way too big to be posted here on GW, so please keep that in mind.
      sigpic

Comment

Mornin UKers!

Pretty quiet night at the baby factory, thank goodness. After my last several L&D calls, I really needed that. Still looking forward to going home to my bed though. See y'all later. *hugs*
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          I haz totally escaped any blame...

Yes, I noticed that But just which one of us was it that had the corkscrew, huh???

Just Skyped with Laurie for nearly two hours.......... definitely a LOT of wine in her

Well thank you Laurie, just freezing!! It was so cold this morning there was actually ice on the inside of the car!

Busy day today - will pop back in as soon as I can . *huggles all*
          So did you get to work ok today without the 3 hour drive?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Yes, I noticed that But just which one of us was it that had the corkscrew, huh???

Just Skyped with Laurie for nearly two hours.......... definitely a LOT of wine in her
            Hey, I just read this....and what are you implying? If I was really drunk, I would have told you some of my really "good" stories..... And I know I didn't! so
            sigpic

Comment

Oh. I just love you guys for so many different reasons

But not for the ickybah, for that's just... well... icky.

*hugs WooHoos*
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hey, I just read this....and what are you implying? If I was really drunk, I would have told you some of my really "good" stories..... And I know I didn't! so
                You mean you have better ones???

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Oh. I just love you guys for so many different reasons

But not for the ickybah, for that's just... well... icky.

*hugs WooHoos*
                Ickybah? What ickybah?

I was merely following on from the discussion on the Firewall Podcommentary........

Comment

You mean you have better ones???

Ickybah? What ickybah?

I was merely following on from the discussion on the Firewall Podcommentary........

ALL ickybah!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Day 3 of the WooHoodStock Advent Calendar:

(No, I'm not shallow! )

sigpic

Comment

ALL ickybah!

Is it my fault that our serious Sanctuary discussions have involved HAP:Henry's lack of ....... and Will's........not?

Just going with the popular subjects *shrugs*

Edit: Love Day 3 Nad

And the hair discussion is no more shallow than the..... other one

Comment

Day 3 of the WooHoodStock Advent Calendar:

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...s/Hairday3.jpg

(No, I'm not shallow! )
                        Love it
                        sigpic

Comment

Sherry on Loose Women: "What's so exciting about watching men take their clothes off?"

Depends on the man I'd say

Comment

Is it my fault that our serious Sanctuary discussions have involved HAP:Henry's lack of ....... and Will's........not?

Just going with the popular subjects *shrugs*

Edit: Love Day 3 Nad

And the hair discussion is no more shallow than the..... other one
                            Please don't mention HAP!Henry's ... in combination with ''hair''?

...Although it's safe to say that at least he *does* have that. There.

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                            Love it
                            Thanks

sigpic

Comment

Please don't mention HAP!Henry's ... in combination with ''hair''?

...Although it's safe to say that at least he *does* have that. There.
                              Thanks
                              I refuse to get involved in yet another of your ickybah discussions, Nad

Comment

I refuse to get involved in yet another of your ickybah discussions, Nad

Oh, so not fair!

HAP!Henry's down there hair can be seen all over the WWW now. How could that be ickybah?
                                If I posted a pic here, it woodn't even be removed.

Now, if HAP!Henry wood actually have a ... and I posted a picture of it, it wood be.

So... My comment was not icky, the lacking ... discussion was.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X