X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    Really?

It's amazing what happens under my own nose and I never know it
    LOL I even played you it! It's while I was helping you sort out Sanctuary s1-2 for your ringtone.

Comment

Thank you

That sounds like awesome fun.
      It is

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
      Considering I got it while I was at yours (I'mma pm you a link too)
      Got it on my phone! Thanks

Comment

LOL I even played you it! It's while I was helping you sort out Sanctuary s1-2 for your ringtone.
        I registered you playing Sanctuary theme tune, I don't think it registered which one. Turns out the new theme is that good, I can't distinguish between the two

After you sorted out the ringtone on my iPhone, for some reason, the sound went poof. But it's back now. Sanctuary plays again
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I registered you playing Sanctuary theme tune, I don't think it registered which one. Turns out the new theme is that good, I can't distinguish between the two

After you sorted out the ringtone on my iPhone, for some reason, the sound went poof. But it's back now. Sanctuary plays again
          Did you mute it? There's a little flicky switch on the side next to volume control which is mute.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
            *grabs Joe and huggles him tightly* Poor Jelly. What a totally sucky day

Nope, I've got no snow. Some part of Cornwall have, but not a smidgeon here. I think Jumble, that you and I should swap for the winter *thinks...* especially since we have the Christmas Fayre at school tomorrow - what chaos!

I should be going to bed, it's gonna be a long hard day, but I have to wait to swap the laundry over *sigh* The downside of having so many kids...
            It's really horrendous around here. 300 people stuck on a train overnight, lorries and cars stranded all over the place So glad I work at home and don't have to go anywhere And we're in for a really bad freeze tonight, apparently.

6,500 schools closed today. Ambulances and rescue services have been unable to reach people in serious situations. When will the government realise that this weather is going to be with us for the forseeable and get their asses in gear to deal with it?

Comment

Did you mute it? There's a little flicky switch on the side next to volume control which is mute.
              Yes, that is what I did. By accident. But it took people calling me to spot it.
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                It's really horrendous around here. 300 people stuck on a train overnight, lorries and cars stranded all over the place So glad I work at home and don't have to go anywhere And we're in for a really bad freeze tonight, apparently.

6,500 schools closed today. Ambulances and rescue services have been unable to reach people in serious situations. When will the government realise that this weather is going to be with us for the forseeable and get their asses in gear to deal with it?

It's amazing how different you and Oma are. I'm surprised. It seems everyone has snow...

Oma, you can have mine! I don't want it.
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I haven't got any snow either! We're the bit in the middle that's been completely missed as it's come in from the east, west, north and south but none of it's quite made it as far as Oxford
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    I haven't got any snow either! We're the bit in the middle that's been completely missed as it's come in from the east, west, north and south but none of it's quite made it as far as Oxford
                    Whereas we've had so much snow that some people can't get out.

It's amazing how a country so small can be so different!

Aaaaand I'm listening to the first podcast and I''m seriously loving them.
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

It's amazing how different you and Oma are. I'm surprised. It seems everyone has snow...

Oma, you can have mine! I don't want it.
                      We're quite a way apart, about 5 hours, and it seems the snow has completely missed the Southwest

Cags has only had a smattering too. So yes, it seems there's a little pocket in the middle of England that has missed it altogether. I've got over a foot of the stuff and it's set to freeze tonight.

Anyone for ice-skating?

Comment

Barely 30 miles from Jumble and I've had an inch and a half.

Of snow.

Otherwise I'd be very disapointed.
                        sigpic

Comment

That's an inch more than I've had, Cags. And it didn't last.

The snow, that is
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            Barely 30 miles from Jumble and I've had an inch and a half.

Of snow.

Otherwise I'd be very disapointed.
                            An inch and a half.......... that definitely doesn't count as a 'morning missile'

Comment

That's an inch more than I've had, Cags. And it didn't last.

The snow, that is
                              Aw, poor Josiane *hugs*

But really, expecting an inch to last is being a little optimistic I feel

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                An inch and a half.......... that definitely doesn't count as a 'morning missile'
                                More like a fun size mars bar...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X