No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*raises hand* I love the new theme, too!

And thank you for the broccoli. That helps.
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Toooooold you! Now go watch Firewall!!!!

So, having listened to those podcommentaries I feel I can forgive Martin for Breach

Yes, I know, I'd forgive him almost anything............. totally obsessed
      Not yet, saving that for Saturday when I'm hungover .

Just watching again with the podcast on. Amanda's infectious giggle - what about Martin's??!

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
        Dunno. Hope it's full-on on the DVDs. I wouldn't mind making it my ringtone if I could find it, and I never make songs my ringtone.
        It will be Apparently it's just a thing with SyFy. MAD fought against it, but I guess SyFy had the last word

I'd love to have it as my ringtone, but I've yet to find it anywhere

Comment

*sigh*

I have to go to work now. Or, rather, the before-work-meeting. At least they are feeding us at a nice restaurant. Then the long, overnight. Hopefully it will not be as nutsy cookoo as my Tuesday day was!

Will try to catch the overnight contingent later. *huggles*
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
            Dunno. Hope it's full-on on the DVDs. I wouldn't mind making it my ringtone if I could find it, and I never make songs my ringtone.
            I'd love it for a ringtone, too!
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              Not yet, saving that for Saturday when I'm hungover .

Just watching again with the podcast on. Amanda's infectious giggle - what about Martin's??!
              Yes...... I try not to rave too much about Martin.......... just in case he's watching....... woodn't want to inflate his ego too much

Gah! Who am I kidding? Martin is AWESOME!!! His chuckle is AWESOME!!! His eyes are AWESOME!!

Yes, I admit it, he's totally AWESOME and I luv him to bits

Comment

*huggles Jumble*

Comment

I have a feeling that I need to be listening to these podcasts... commentries...

Giggles? Martin and Amanda?

I guess I've found something to do before bed that won't make me go meh!
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I can upload it for you guys I have the 30 second one.

Comment

Oh I didn't know the podcast were up *goes to listen*
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                        I have a feeling that I need to be listening to these podcasts... commentries...

Giggles? Martin and Amanda?

I guess I've found something to do before bed that won't make me go meh!
                        Oh it definitely won't make you go 'Meh' It'll make you giggle along with them

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
                        Yes please

Comment

Thank you

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Oh it definitely won't make you go 'Meh' It'll make you giggle along with them
                          That sounds like awesome fun.
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                            Thank you
                            Considering I got it while I was at yours (I'mma pm you a link too)

Comment

*grabs Joe and huggles him tightly* Poor Jelly. What a totally sucky day

Nope, I've got no snow. Some part of Cornwall have, but not a smidgeon here. I think Jumble, that you and I should swap for the winter *thinks...* especially since we have the Christmas Fayre at school tomorrow - what chaos!

I should be going to bed, it's gonna be a long hard day, but I have to wait to swap the laundry over *sigh* The downside of having so many kids...
                              sigpic

Comment

Considering I got it while I was at yours (I'mma pm you a link too)
                                Really?

It's amazing what happens under my own nose and I never know it
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X