The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    I've just listened to the first 3 minutes of the Kali 3 podcast.

Result? I have to watch Kali 3. Right now.

See y'all in 45 minutes.

EDIT: Eek! Now I remember why I hate the Kali storyline...

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
    I hate promo pics *grumbly grumbly*
    Aww! Why?
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hi Woohoos!

I just up and passed out for 2+ hours! I usually take a nap for about 45 mins before the night shift. Ah well, at least I'll be chipper and quick until about 3am instead of 1!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      I do know that, and frankly I don't think he'd care much anyway. I guess I'm just disappointed that I couldn't like an ep that he was obviously so pleased with

Breach

Spoiler:
      I recognise that the writing, acting and directing were all excellently done. But I have a problem with violence between men and women. I couldn've coped with some, but it went on too much for me and I actually turned it off. On second viewing I was more pepared, but even so I hated it so much that I probably didn't pick up on most of the underlying story. Definitely one I won't watch again. It also made me realise why I didn't like Pavour Nocturnus in S2 when everybody else seemed to think it was so good

So no, definitely not my thing.

Definitely!
      Breach:
      Spoiler:
      I can see where you are coming from on that. It's similar to why I hated the movie "Kickass" so much while all of my friends loved it. I have a thing with children and violence. Even though people say 'but she's a super hero!' either towards Helen or Hit Girl, if that is a button for you, it's a button for you. We certainly can't change how our experiences color the way we look at the world, whether the fictional world or reality.

Sanctuary S3 Podcommentaries!!!!!
      I listened to the first one this morning. I was LOL'ing so hard, I have to listen again to pick up all I missed. I have to say, my favorite bit was the part about the fairies.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Listened this afternoon and I kept thinking: My gosh... It's the spoken version of WooHoodStock!
      Hee!

I get really annoyed with Damian when he faffs about on the dvd commentaries, but on the podcommentaries I find them all hilarious

And Amanda's giggle is so infectious
      Word to both of those statements.
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I've just listened to the first 3 minutes of the Kali 3 podcast.

Result? I have to watch Kali 3. Right now.

See y'all in 45 minutes.
        Good!

B]EDIT[/B]: Eek! Now I remember why I hate the Kali storyline...
        You do? Don't worry, it gets better

And then you HAVE to watch Firewall!

Comment

You do? Don't worry, it gets better

And then you HAVE to watch Firewall!
          The big spider...spider in mouth thing...you know, my worst nightmares.

So far, so awesome! The new theme tune rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Aww! Why?
            Because I'm now gonna end up watching the next episode straight off when it comes on :\ Promo pics are as bad as (and often worse) than spoilers for me - harder to avoid as you can't easily scroll past them. So now flail moment is turned to Kerry being peeeved.

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
              Hi Woohoos!

I just up and passed out for 2+ hours! I usually take a nap for about 45 mins before the night shift. Ah well, at least I'll be chipper and quick until about 3am instead of 1!

Breach:
              Spoiler:
              I can see where you are coming from on that. It's similar to why I hated the movie "Kickass" so much while all of my friends loved it. I have a thing with children and violence. Even though people say 'but she's a super hero!' either towards Helen or Hit Girl, if that is a button for you, it's a button for you. We certainly can't change how our experiences color the way we look at the world, whether the fictional world or reality.
              On the bolded, sadly, that's true It's hard to watch the fictional when you've known the reality

I listened to the first one this morning. I was LOL'ing so hard, I have to listen again to pick up all I missed. I have to say, my favorite bit was the part about the fairies.

Hee!
              Oh yeah! Loving it all It's taken me well over an hour to listen to Firewall

Word to both of those statements.

Comment

The big spider...spider in mouth thing...you know, my worst nightmares.

Ah yes, there is that.......

So far, so awesome! The new theme tune rocks!
                Doesn't it? Soooo glad we're not in the US, because they only get the 10 second version, whereas we get the whole 30 seconds

Comment

So that's why RD is still single, he snores like a raptor!!!

So glad they do both versions of the commentaries! Lucky us

Comment

1. On the bolded, sadly, that's true It's hard to watch the fictional when you've known the reality

2. Oh yeah! Loving it all It's taken me well over an hour to listen to Firewall

1. But that kind of sensitivity is not necessarily a bad thing, IMO. It's the kind of thing that helps others see an issue they might otherwise be blind to.

2. YAY! So looking forward to it as a special treat when I wake up from my post-call nap tomorrow!
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Ah yes, there is that.......

Doesn't it? Soooo glad we're not in the US, because they only get the 10 second version, whereas we get the whole 30 seconds
                      I love the new theme. I hate that SyFy things we're all a bunch of ADHD slackers.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm here, just quiet. I need broccoli.

*curls under ths bus*
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Awesome awesome awesome!!

*happy dances*

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            I love the new theme. I hate that SyFy things we're all a bunch of ADHD slackers.
                            Yeah, what's up with that?

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                            I'm here, just quiet. I need broccoli.

*curls under ths bus*
                            *tosses broccoli to Wendy*

Comment

Awesome awesome awesome!!

*happy dances*

Toooooold you! Now go watch Firewall!!!!

So, having listened to those podcommentaries I feel I can forgive Martin for Breach

Yes, I know, I'd forgive him almost anything............. totally obsessed

Comment

Yeah, what's up with that?
                                Dunno. Hope it's full-on on the DVDs. I wouldn't mind making it my ringtone if I could find it, and I never make songs my ringtone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X