The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs in*
    I'm so fed up of being cold! It's not good to be this fed up so early in the winter, but I really really am. And we don't even have any snow here so I feel bad complaining when I know so many of the other UK Woohoos are suffering with that, but I HATE BEING COLD I just get that it's all I can think of

*huggles everyone*
    Glad LJ is feeling better but poobags for unhelpful doctors for Bekki (and fingers crossed for your blood tests) and yay for MOB little namesake and yay for Jann's apartment and hugs for Bree and Char being so busy and hugs for Sarai being stuck and for Jumble being snowed in and hope I haven't missed anyone
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      *runs in*
      I'm so fed up of being cold! It's not good to be this fed up so early in the winter, but I really really am. And we don't even have any snow here so I feel bad complaining when I know so many of the other UK Woohoos are suffering with that, but I HATE BEING COLD I just get that it's all I can think of
      Don't feel bad! I may be snowed in but I'm warm, and I haven't had to go out in it like you have If you're heating isn't good enough why not get yourself one of those little fan heaters? They warm you up pretty quick.

*huggles everyone*
      Glad LJ is feeling better but poobags for unhelpful doctors for Bekki (and fingers crossed for your blood tests) and yay for MOB little namesake and yay for Jann's apartment and hugs for Bree and Char being so busy and hugs for Sarai being stuck and for Jumble being snowed in and hope I haven't missed anyone
      I think you got us all

*huggles Josiane*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        *blows raspberries at LJ*

Hey, it's Wednesday! I'm just getting in the first shot

And, since it IS Wednesday... Joe!armp0rn!

...aaaaaaannnnnd...

sigpic

Comment

RDA: See?! She's spamming the thread with Joe pics on Wednesday! She doesn't love me anymore!
          Martin: Er...
          sigpic

Comment

Don't feel bad! I may be snowed in but I'm warm, and I haven't had to go out in it like you have If you're heating isn't good enough why not get yourself one of those little fan heaters? They warm you up pretty quick.

I think you got us all

*huggles Josiane*
            *huggles back* I'm warm enough at home where I have extra heaters and clothes and blankets and hot water bottles. It's just by the time I get home I'm such a block of ice after being at work all day that it takes ages to thaw out I am wearing so many layers of clothes it is ridiculous, and we have plug-in heaters too, but it's still freezing. Yet, irritatingly, it's just above the legal minimum in the library so we can't close.
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

If anyone else needs a day for the advent, I'll offer one of mine too!

*remembers that she has something else to do for Martinmas*
              ...Sorry jumble.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yes, any of my other PTB Advent Thing days are snurchable, as well. Except Day 5, for which I already finished the art.
                sigpic

Comment

"Come here Josi, I'll warm you up!"

But..... but.......

"Now look what you've done! You made me upset Jumble.........."

"Well you know how to fix that"

"Think this'll work?"

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    *huggles back* I'm warm enough at home where I have extra heaters and clothes and blankets and hot water bottles. It's just by the time I get home I'm such a block of ice after being at work all day that it takes ages to thaw out I am wearing so many layers of clothes it is ridiculous, and we have plug-in heaters too, but it's still freezing. Yet, irritatingly, it's just above the legal minimum in the library so we can't close.
                    Sadly, the legal limit isn't much use when you've just walked to work in freezing temperatures

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    If anyone else needs a day for the advent, I'll offer one of mine too!

*remembers that she has something else to do for Martinmas*
                    ...Sorry jumble.
                    I was just about to send you another nagging pm

I mean, I've only got.......... 19 days left to work with

Last edited by Jumble; 01 December 2010, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Sadly, the legal limit isn't much use when you've just walked to work in freezing temperatures

I was just about to send you another nagging pm

I mean, I've only got.......... 19 days left to work with

Heh, well... You know me. Nagging PM's sometimes are the only way to trigger my usually very great memory
                      I'm working!

19 days, huh?
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Heh, well... You know me. Nagging PM's sometimes are the only way to trigger my usually very great memory
                        I'm working!

19 days, huh?
                        Four nagging pm's
                        Three reminder notes
                        Two "FCOL's!"
                        And a last minute "Is it ready yet?"

Comment

Four nagging pm's
                          Three reminder notes
                          Two "FCOL's!"
                          And a last minute "Is it ready yet?"

Maybe I should use those...

sigpic

Comment

Maybe I should use those...

I think that might be a whole other '12 days'

Comment

I think that might be a whole other '12 days'
                              ''On the last day before Martinmas jumble sends to Nad...''
                              It wood be a fitting one, though.

sigpic

Comment

''On the last day before Martinmas jumble sends to Nad...''
                                It wood be a fitting one, though.
                                Oh please, pleeeeeeze tell me you won't leave it that late?

I'm sure inspiration will strike at any moment, you just have to give it a chance

And then I'll be waiting a few days for inspiration to strike me too

Comment

Working...
                                X