No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*looks up at fan and sighs* Ahhh, could I give you my warmth, Woohoos, I would!

Oh yes, the Doctor. Well, nmostly, she just said things sounded very strange and not good and took a whole heap of blood. She said the tests will come back on Tuesday, and that they're looking for rheumatoid problems and lupus and thyroid poobags and other splendid sounding things. I giggled when she said lupus because it just made me think of House, because it's never lupus on House Just have to wait and see, I guess.

Working for the first time in a couple of weeks tomorrow, so that should be very interesting, seeing as i can barely walk twenty metres...ah well...we shall see

*spots LJ* Are you feeling any better?

Edit: hehe, my typing skills are too slow! Good to see you are feeling better, LJ *huggles*
    Last edited by Bekki; 01 December 2010, 06:01 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Um...Jumble? In your deep and profound filing wisdom, did you save a list of who's doing which days for the PTB Advent Thing?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        *huggles UKers for snow* It'll be my turn tonight/tomorrow, if the weather man is correct.

I am feeling muuuuuch better today! Thanks for all the huggles yesterday. Amazing how good one feels when one hasn't been up all night throwing up. Maybe I could even finish up a chapter in a certain project...*waits for anvil to fall on head*
        Glad to hear you're feeling better LJ, and I hope you don't get major snow problems

Comment

Bekki, have they checked for diabetes?
          sigpic

Comment

Um...Jumble? In your deep and profound filing wisdom, did you save a list of who's doing which days for the PTB Advent Thing?
            I'll repost it to save anyone else asking

ADVENT LIST

It can be anything PTB, SGA, SGU, S.H.I.P., or Sanctuary Actor/Character and any theme you like! Go RANDOM!!!

Days
            1 – Jumble
            2 – Bekki
            3 - Nad
            4 - Josi
            5 - LJ
            6 - Nad
            7 - Jasmina
            8 – Jumble
            9 - Sarai
            10 - Wendy
            11 -Jann
            12 - Josi
            13 - LJ
            14 - Cags
            15 – Jumble
            16 - Nad
            17 - Bekki
            18 -Jann
            19 - Cags
            20 - LJ
            21 - Josi
            22 – Jumble
            23 - LJ
            24 - Nad
            25 - Jasmina

Size 680x450px, max 100kb

Comment

Bekki, have they checked for diabetes?
              I was just going to ask that A lot of those symptoms wood certainly fit.

Comment

Hmm, I have no idea if they checked for diabetes, but I shall ask on Tuesday
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys . Still on the road. Fast approaching hour number 3 !

Btw on the Advent thing - can I pinch one of my days back as i would like to do more than one given the choice .

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    Thanks guys . Still on the road. Fast approaching hour number 3 !

Btw on the Advent thing - can I pinch one of my days back as i would like to do more than one given the choice .
                    Maybe Nad or LJ woodn't mind giving Sarai one of theirs since they have the most? I'd offer one of mine, but I've already done them all

Or....... bearing in mind that we are WooHoos and have no rules to stick to, there's no reason why there can't be more than one on any given day

Tbh, when I suggested we do it and put up the list, I really didn't expect so many WooHoos to be able to do them, which is why I initially bagged five

Comment

Sarai can have day 23!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        So, Jumble, what did you think of Breach? Personally, I loved it. One of her best to date. Well written, well directed and excellently acted. A real triple play here.
                        Soooooo???
                        I don't think she liked it.

[QUOTE=DutchIndeed;12124509*WooHoos for the MoB Baby*
                        [/QUOTE]
                        +
                        Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                        MoB, what a great honour! That kid will be groovy and awesome for sure! Do many babies get named after their baby catchers?
                        It's not common, but it's been known to happen. What's really touching was that I only met this woman one time in the clinic before her labor, and about an hour before she delivered they told me they were going to name the baby Jennifer because they had always liked the name, but when I was at the hospital today and took such good care of them, they felt it was a sign that that is what the baby's name was supposed to be. I definitely believe that when you empower women and bring babies into the world with loving hands, you blessings are infinite.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        I bet all the Canadians and North Americans are laughing at us UK wimps. A little bit of snow and the whole country grinds to a halt The thing is, we're not used it and not geared up to deal with it. Maybe now the UK Government will quit telling us it's not worth investing money in methods of dealing with this weather because 'we don't get it often enough to make the cash outlay economically viable'
                        I used to love the snow when I lived in Manhattan and Montreal. Great snow removal and I didn't have to drive anywhere. Now that I'm in Brooklyn and need my car a lot more, I hate it. Plus being way out in Brooklyn, snow removal is seriously delayed, so I can sympathise.

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                        *looks up at fan and sighs* Ahhh, could I give you my warmth, Woohoos, I would!

Oh yes, the Doctor. Well, nmostly, she just said things sounded very strange and not good and took a whole heap of blood. She said the tests will come back on Tuesday, and that they're looking for rheumatoid problems and lupus and thyroid poobags and other splendid sounding things. I giggled when she said lupus because it just made me think of House, because it's never lupus on House Just have to wait and see, I guess.
                        Keep us up-to-date! *hugs*
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Sarai can have day 23!
                          Thanks LJ *hugs*

ADVENT LIST

It can be anything PTB, SGA, SGU, S.H.I.P., or Sanctuary Actor/Character and any theme you like! Go RANDOM!!!

Days
                          1 – Jumble
                          2 – Bekki
                          3 - Nad
                          4 - Josi
                          5 - LJ
                          6 - Nad
                          7 - Jasmina
                          8 – Jumble
                          9 - Sarai
                          10 - Wendy
                          11 -Jann
                          12 - Josi
                          13 - LJ
                          14 - Cags
                          15 – Jumble
                          16 - Nad
                          17 - Bekki
                          18 -Jann
                          19 - Cags
                          20 - LJ
                          21 - Josi
                          22 – Jumble
                          23 - Sarai
                          24 - Nad
                          25 - Jasmina

Size 680x450px, max 100kb

Comment

Hi WooHoo's

I have absolutely no time for fun these days.
                            It's a sad and sorry thing for a WooHoo to have to admit.
                            *nods*

Anywaaaaaay

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY WENDY!
                            (Check your in-box )

*hugs all WooHoos"
                            sigpic

Comment

Aw, we miss you too Bree

Edit: Sarai is safely home at last
                              Last edited by Jumble; 01 December 2010, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                Aw, we miss you too Bree

Edit: Sarai is safely home at last
                                Thanks Jumble *sniffle*

Been in the office all morning working on an ad for the paper and just got a call from the big store in Berlin.
                                Long story short, Char and I are going to be working there tonight and have to close up because one of the boys is getting fired and a second one is working on borrowed time. They don't seem to realize that in order to keep your job you actually have to do your job.
                                It means another 13-14 hour day for me (no overtime since I am on salary) but at least Char will make some cash and with things being so tight that is a good thing.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X