No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, Jumble, what did you think of Breach? Personally, I loved it. One of her best to date. Well written, well directed and excellently acted. A real triple play here.
    Soooooo???
    sigpic

Comment

I've been so busy I totally forgot that its December 1st today

So, kicking off the PTB/Sanctuary/Whatever Advent Calendar.........

Last edited by Jumble; 01 December 2010, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Woooooooohoooooood! Love the advent card

You just reminded me I have to go post the S/J one on the Family thread! *runs*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
          Woooooooohoooooood! Love the advent card
          Thanks

You just reminded me I have to go post the S/J one on the Family thread! *runs*
          Ah, I wondered where that had got to

Comment

*high fives Jann*
            *WooHoos for the MoB Baby*
            *hugs WooHoos*
            *hugs PTB*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            I've been so busy I totally forgot that its December 1st today

So, kicking off the PTB/Sanctuary/Whatever Advent Calendar.........

Yay!
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Woohood, advent time!!!

MoB, what a great honour! That kid will be groovy and awesome for sure! Do many babies get named after their baby catchers?

*settles in for some Doctor Who before bed...well, in bed*

oh, and *squishy huggles everyone*
              sigpic

Comment

*waves* Hi all.

Currently stuck in the car in the mother of all traffic jams - we had about a foot of snow in two hours just after I got into work this morning so we've all been advised to go home! It's not to bad for us as it's main roads all the way home but my boss is looking at a night in the office .

How's it down your way Jumble?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  *waves* Hi all.

Currently stuck in the car in the mother of all traffic jams - we had about a foot of snow in two hours just after I got into work this morning so we've all been advised to go home! It's not to bad for us as it's main roads all the way home but my boss is looking at a night in the office .

It's amazing the difference in snow considering how small this country actually is! Although we've been predicted heavy snow for most of the day it's not snowing now and there's only a covering actually on the ground maybe an inch...
                  sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Glad to hear it Aveo! It's chaos up here. We're now into hour number 2 on a 15 minutes journey! Hope it stays relatively quiet down in Kent!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      *waves* Hi all.

Still got yesterday's 8 inches (of snow ) and very cold. Forecast is for between 6 and 12 more inches by tomorrow night across Kent, Surrey, Hampshire and parts of London. Apparently there were 40 lorries stuck on the M25 earlier and parts of the M3 were closed. Gatwick has been closed all day and not expected to open any time soon.

Temperatures in parts of Scotland are expected to be in the region of -25C/-30C. The record is -27C.

Sounds like Oma should be ok though. The SW may even miss it altogether

Jo started a new job yesterday but couldn't get there today because the schools are closed and she can't get to me with the boys. Her boss wasn't very happy. What the heck are working parents supposed to do when the schools shut down at the first flippin' snowflake? When I was a kid I never had a day off because of snow. But I guess way back then not many people had cars so tended to work locally and walk in if there was no transport. And we call this progress

Yes I am. Very ticked off

/rant

But I'm warm, and that's the main thing

Hope you get home soon Sarai *hugs*
                      Last edited by Jumble; 01 December 2010, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Gah! I sound like a weather forecast

Bekki, are you going to tell us what the doc said???

Comment

*hugs WooHoos with snow issues*

Quick question: The Advent thingy. It's completely random, right? No themes like with the S/J one, right?
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I bet all the Canadians and North Americans are laughing at us UK wimps. A little bit of snow and the whole country grinds to a halt The thing is, we're not used it and not geared up to deal with it. Maybe now the UK Government will quit telling us it's not worth investing money in methods of dealing with this weather because 'we don't get it often enough to make the cash outlay economically viable'

Comment

*huggles UKers for snow* It'll be my turn tonight/tomorrow, if the weather man is correct.

I am feeling muuuuuch better today! Thanks for all the huggles yesterday. Amazing how good one feels when one hasn't been up all night throwing up. Maybe I could even finish up a chapter in a certain project...*waits for anvil to fall on head*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                *hugs WooHoos with snow issues*

Quick question: The Advent thingy. It's completely random, right? No themes like with the S/J one, right?
                                Totally random - choose your own theme/PTB/Actor/Character

Also, can you all please send your Advents to me as soon as they're done and state whether you will be posting yours on the day or if you want me to do it for you? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X