The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Jann!!

I couldn't get into Castle but I loved Firefly so I was happy when I when to the Super Comic-Con panel and Nathan Fillion was there

I love the weather today, it's cool!
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Happy Birthday again Wendy Glad you are having a fab time, and you are very welcome

Woohood Jann!! Congratulations! Obviously, being here during your lectures is helping you to get good grades
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
        Woohood Jann!! Congratulations! Obviously, being here during your lectures is helping you to get good grades
        Apparently...still no teacher understands the fact that I do better when I have a small distraction during the lecture!

EDIT: To continue the happy; I'm going to Atlanta to see my new apartment the 14th and 15th of December!
        Last edited by starlover; 30 November 2010, 01:20 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Apparently...still no teacher understands the fact that I do better when I have a small distraction during the lecture!

EDIT: To continue the happy; I'm going to Atlanta to see my new apartment the 14th and 15th of December!
          Atlanta, like in Georgia....but don't you go to school in Tennessee?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Yep, for this semester. Next semester I'm doing an internship in Atlanta, Georgia

One semester is a study abroad, the other one an internship abroad!
            sigpic

Comment

I think her internship is in Atlanta...
              sigpic

Comment

Yep, for this semester. Next semester I'm doing an internship in Atlanta, Georgia

One semester is a study abroad, the other one an internship abroad!
                That is really cool. Good luck with the intership. What are you going to be doing? What type of internship?
                sigpic

Comment

That is really cool. Good luck with the intership. What are you going to be doing? What type of internship?
                  I'm going to do an internship in marketing communication for a supply chain company. So I'll be doing direct mails, help planning/attending events, making a marketing plan, work on product awareness etc etc Aka fun times (it's what I'm studying for; so I'm really excited!)
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm going to do an internship in marketing communication for a supply chain company. So I'll be doing direct mails, help planning/attending events, making a marketing plan, work on product awareness etc etc Aka fun times (it's what I'm studying for; so I'm really excited!)
                    Very cool. I hope it turns out to be awesome!
                    sigpic

Comment

*wanders through the thread*

Hello Woodiehoos! *huggles everyone*

*huggles LJ for the icky sickies* Hope hubby is taking care of you!

Jumblie - love the new banner...I like Martin + eyes = soulful!pron

*happy dances for Jann's new apartment/good marks*

*huggles everyone again*

Going to the doctor today...let's see how different the diagnosis is (if I actually get one...they always tell me nothing's wrong but how can nothing be wrong when I have aching bits, black feet and ouchie tummy? Le sigh )

*runs out of the thread, leaving her clothes behind*

Edit: BLARGH! Just finished my Sekrit Santa and GIMP crashed! poobags, poobags, poobags! *sighs*
                      Last edited by Bekki; 30 November 2010, 04:55 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi! *hugs all*

Seriously, this song made me tear up...

Spoiler:
                        sigpic
                        ~the guitarists~

Comment

Hi Everyone!

First, Happy Birthday Wendy!

OMG. INSANE day. I had a shovel-it-down-your-throat lunch while doing a million other things at 5:30pm. I did catch 3 babies today, and the last one was even named after me, which, wow, that's a pretty amazing honor. I have to admit that I'm extra, extra tired.

Waiting to hear what the UKers thought of Breach. *cough* Jumble *cough*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          1. Benjabubs wanted to go out and make a snowman this afternoon. I took one look at the paperthin layer of slushy ice forming a miniscule and melting puddle on my patio and said "er, no!". So I daresay he'll be thrilled when it does come down good and proper. Me? not so much.

2. *huggles MOB for insomnia and sends "quiet day" vibes over the pond.*
                          1. You must post pics of the snowman building!

2. I think you got the polarity on those vibes revered.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          Not that there's any booze left. Well a bit of sloe gin and some normal gin and, I think there's about a glass (Cags measures) of Remy Martin left. But you can get merrily drunk on midori and creme de banane for all you like. I might have restocked by February!
                          Might?
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Looks like we are going to have to wait to see what the UK thought about Breach. While we are waiting, I'm watching hints about this Friday's episode. Looks like Breach has set up the next couple of episodes unless there is a stand alone in there somewhere. I just LOVE Sanctuary!
                            sigpic

Comment

MoB that is so cool! A baby named after you! Awwww!

*huggles Bekki* I hope your doctor figures out soon what is wrong!

Laurie; yup I'm really curious what the UK woohoos think about this episode. Probably they were all so amazed by it that they couldn't utter a word and went to bed without telling us about it first!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                                *wanders through the thread*

Hello Woodiehoos! *huggles everyone*

*huggles LJ for the icky sickies* Hope hubby is taking care of you!

Jumblie - love the new banner...I like Martin + eyes = soulful!pron
                                Thanks, that was my third attempt. Just couldn't get the darn thing right

*happy dances for Jann's new apartment/good marks*

*huggles everyone again*

Going to the doctor today...let's see how different the diagnosis is (if I actually get one...they always tell me nothing's wrong but how can nothing be wrong when I have aching bits, black feet and ouchie tummy? Le sigh )

*runs out of the thread, leaving her clothes behind*
                                Hope you get a sensible diagnosis and some help *hugs*
                                Edit: BLARGH! Just finished my Sekrit Santa and GIMP crashed! poobags, poobags, poobags! *sighs*
                                That always happens when I've spent aaaaaages on something and forgotten to save

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                                Hi Everyone!

First, Happy Birthday Wendy!

OMG. INSANE day. I had a shovel-it-down-your-throat lunch while doing a million other things at 5:30pm. I did catch 3 babies today, and the last one was even named after me, which, wow, that's a pretty amazing honor. I have to admit that I'm extra, extra tired. http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...icons/4654.gif
                                They called the baby 'MoB'????

Waiting to hear what the UKers thought of Breach. *cough* Jumble *cough*

1. You must post pics of the snowman building!

2. I think you got the polarity on those vibes revered.

Might?
                                Don't worry, Cags' bar is never unstocked for long

Jann Well done on your results! Good to hear about the apartment. Will you be sharing?

Comment

Working...
                                X