The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Ok.......... so alternate the curtains with plain and patterned, then you'll have enough left over for the bedspread

Can you tell how often I've had to stretch things to fit?

And no, do NOT make something guttery out of that
    Already did that before you mentioned the last sentence!

Like I said, you tought me well! *giggles*

Also...you have an active mind today, eight inches, stretching....

What is going on??? You been watching too much Martin stuff again?

I woodn't! Really, I woodn't........
    ....no comment
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Already did that before you mentioned the last sentence!

Like I said, you tought me well! *giggles*
      Should have known

Also...you have an active mind today, eight inches, stretching....

What is going on??? You been watching too much Martin stuff again?
      ....no comment
      Oh don't go blaming Martin.......... he can't help it

Actually, I haven't watched him for......... oh.......... at least two days

Comment

Should have known

Oh don't go blaming Martin.......... he can't help it

Actually, I haven't watched him for......... oh.......... at least two days
        So... It is actually the LACK of Martin that makes you so guttery...interesting development!
        sigpic

Comment

Ok.......... so alternate the curtains with plain and patterned, then you'll have enough left over for the bedspread
          That sounds like a good idea! Very good Jumble!

Can you tell how often I've had to stretch things to fit?

And no, do NOT make something guttery out of that
          As for the first part of that statement....probably all of us have had to do that at one time or another. It's just life!

As for the second part of that statment...... Jumble!

You could end up with us all staying in the Tart's boudoir
          As long as there's enough rations and WINE!

Originally posted by llp
          Oohhh! Can you lay in the bed and get served from the bar? Sounds ideal to me!
          Yes you can!

Originally posted by llp
          Oh....I like trains! But a taxi - whoa, wouldn't that be a little expensive? Oh well, I'm there to have fun, money be damned!
          Don't worry, it's not that expensive
          who me - worry!

Originally posted by starlover
          snort* Laurie be warned, Jumble would let you sleep on the airport... Just to come there and make pictures of it and then take you home... Cags is trustworthy though! She picked me up in April and saw me before I even saw her.

I woodn't! Really, I woodn't........
          I believe you.... Really I do!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

So... It is actually the LACK of Martin that makes you so guttery...interesting development!
            I am NOT having this conversation

But it could well be the lack of something...

Comment

For the record, yes you really can reach the bar from the bed - more so now since I turned it round.

Not that there's any booze left. Well a bit of sloe gin and some normal gin and, I think there's about a glass (Cags measures) of Remy Martin left. But you can get merrily drunk on midori and creme de banane for all you like. I might have restocked by February!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                For the record, yes you really can reach the bar from the bed - more so now since I turned it round.

Not that there's any booze left. Well a bit of sloe gin and some normal gin and, I think there's about a glass (Cags measures) of Remy Martin left. But you can get merrily drunk on midori and creme de banane for all you like. I might have restocked by Fenruary!
                I should bloody hope so! You're expecting a WooHoo invasion don't forget

Check your pm box

Comment

Not that there's any booze left. Well a bit of sloe gin and some normal gin and, I think there's about a glass (Cags measures) of Remy Martin left. But you can get merrily drunk on midori and creme de banane for all you like. I might have restocked by Fenruary!
                  Not sure what Midori is but if the other one is Creme de Banana - I love bananas!

Besides, there must me a store we can stop at on the way to your place!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    Not sure what Midori is but if the other one is Creme de Banana - I love bananas!

Yes. there just happens to be a really large 24 hour Tescos just round the corner that we'll have to drive past.

Midori is melon liquer. It's rather yummy, especially when mixed with tequila. Think yourself lucky I polished off the absinthe. You can blame the rest of my family for the lack of any other booze, since I was "well stocked" just three months ago.
                    sigpic

Comment

I am NOT having this conversation

But it could well be the lack of something...
                      I knew it!

*wishes she could transport herself to the UK in February*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post

That's where we UKers have the advantage - we can buy booze just about anywhere Unlike in Vancouver, where you can only buy in liquor stores Have to say though, that's the only disadvantage to the place

Talking of disadvantages, d'you know the disadvantage with wine boxes? There is absolutely no way of knowing how much you've drunk.......... until either you fall over or the box is empty of course

I may need to go and lie down for a while before Breach Because I need to keep my eyes open for that.... thing

Comment

Yes. there just happens to be a really large 24 hour Tescos just round the corner that we'll have to drive past.

Midori is melon liquer. It's rather yummy, especially when mixed with tequila. Think yourself lucky I polished off the absinthe. You can blame the rest of my family for the lack of any other booze, since I was "well stocked" just three months ago.
                          I feel I should shoulder some of that blame

Comment

Oh look what just popped out of PS whilst I wasn't really looking........

*huggles Martin for the inspiration*

Comment

Happy Birthday,
                              Wendy
                              !!!

Hope it's awesome!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              Nad, I think it is not only necessary, it is essential that you have shots of Tesla's parts. Oh, so very essential...!
                              Oh, ok then! ;

*hugs WooHoos*
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Talking of disadvantages, d'you know the disadvantage with wine boxes? There is absolutely no way of knowing how much you've drunk.......... until either you fall over or the box is empty of course
                                Oh you should see my niece and her amazing ability to squeeze every last drop of wine out of the little plastic bag you get inside them. After the tap runs dry, there's at least another glass (normal sized- not your ones ) left in there.

I feel I should shoulder some of that blame
                                Only a little. Most of it was wiped out at the cocktail party and the night before. You did help deplete the wine stocks though but I'm not complaining since there was plenty left for me.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X