sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

*lobs snowballs at Yessika*

Hey, if I'm going to be stuck here I may as well have some fun with it

Oh look! More snow.....

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        The forecast for the next 24 hours is for London, Kent, Surrey and Hampshire to be badly hit, and temperatures are not expected to rise above freezing for several days. Oh joy!

Oh great.

Benjabubs wanted to go out and make a snowman this afternoon. I took one look at the paperthin layer of slushy ice forming a miniscule and melting puddle on my patio and said "er, no!". So I daresay he'll be thrilled when it does come down good and proper. Me? not so much.

Sooo glad I went shopping yesteday

Wish I had. I need to go some time and actually buy some proper food. Every time I venture out I end up coming back with the wrong things... online might become my friend once again.

And...

I was hoping to do you some art but... pah *kicks mojo* I'll have to owe you one. Hope you are having a great day.

*huggles MOB for insomnia and sends "quiet day" vibes over the pond.*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Oh great.

Benjabubs wanted to go out and make a snowman this afternoon. I took one look at the paperthin layer of slushy ice forming a miniscule and melting puddle on my patio and said "er, no!". So I daresay he'll be thrilled when it does come down good and proper. Me? not so much.
          I've got eight inches and rising It's been coming down most of the day.

Wish I had. I need to go some time and actually buy some proper food. Every time I venture out I end up coming back with the wrong things... online might become my friend once again.
          Online is ok if they can deliver - our local Sainsbugs has already put out a warning that they may not be able to

And...

I was hoping to do you some art but... pah *kicks mojo* I'll have to owe you one. Hope you are having a great day.

*huggles MOB for insomnia and sends "quiet day" vibes over the pond.*
          I'm hoping the upside will be that I'll have plenty of time to do some PSing.......... just need some inspiration

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Don't be sad. You're in college and you're not suppose to have a lot of money then. Wait until you graduate and work for awhile and then you can start enjoying the "expensive" life....right now just concentrate of making good grades and having lots of fun. College years go by so quickly and you will miss them once they're gone. Now, don't waste any of your time worrying or thinking about things you can't afford right now. It will take some time, but someday you will be able to afford all the toys and gadgets you want. Life is much to short to worry about the what ifs and if onlys in life!
            Don't worry, I was being jokingly sad I'm just so used to the fact that since I used to work, I could buy, if I saved a bit, most stuff I liked. Now that is different, certainly with the holidays coming up.

And instead of Europe where everyone is having snow, we are having a lot of rain.
            sigpic

Comment

I've got eight inches and rising It's been coming down most of the day.
              Oh lordy, she's at it again.

Online is ok if they can deliver - our local Sainsbugs has already put out a warning that they may not be able to
              Mine will. We're pretty flat round here and it's two straight roads from there to here; one that leads to the airport and the other to the A30 and A4 so they WILL be gritted and clear. Our road won't but it's wide and safe and driving schools routinely use it to practice. Pity there's no delivery slots until Friday. I make it a policy to only have delivery on Tuesday and Wednesday since those are the days I can be reasonably sure I won't have a delivery that's been subsituted to within an inch of its life. Looks like I'll have to just bite the bullet and go for it. Should have gone today. Oh well. There's always Tops pizza and Jack's fish and chips if I get desperate.

Jann, sorry you've got no snow yet. I'd bung a snowball at you if it wasn't so flipping far!
              sigpic

Comment

Oh lordy, she's at it again.
                Huh?

Oh FCOL! I meant 8 inches of SNOW!!!!

I wish

Mine will. We're pretty flat round here and it's two straight roads from there to here; one that leads to the airport and the other to the A30 and A4 so they WILL be gritted and clear. Our road won't but it's wide and safe and driving schools routinely use it to practice. Pity there's no delivery slots until Friday. I make it a policy to only have delivery on Tuesday and Wednesday since those are the days I can be reasonably sure I won't have a delivery that's been subsituted to within an inch of its life. Looks like I'll have to just bite the bullet and go for it. Should have gone today. Oh well. There's always Tops pizza and Jack's fish and chips if I get desperate.

Jann, sorry you've got no snow yet. I'd bung a snowball at you if it wasn't so flipping far!
                I stick to Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday because I can get free delivery

Pizza and Fish n Chips is fine

I've just had a very healthy pasta with veggies and tomato sauce............ and a glass of wine......... or two.........

Hey, the doc said I should keep doing whatever I've been doing for the last four months

Comment

ROFLMAO! Jumble...Even Cags sees how dirty you are! Have fun with your eight inches!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    ROFLMAO! Jumble...Even Cags sees how dirty you are! Have fun with your eight inches!

Let's not give our male members an inferiority complex..........

Comment

*crawls in* Up all night throwing up. Car wouldn't start this morning. Feel like death wormed over. *lays on couch and sips Coke*

Joe is ready for the snow!

sigpic

Comment

*Glares at Jumble* She does it deliberately. She knows I'll bite when she does.

Opinions please. Do you reckon this material will make good curtains for my conservatory? I'm desperate for some new ones and a) have to make myself due to the slopey shape of one window and my being awkward about that, and b) can't afford the small fortune to buy ready mades (not that I can due to point A and not that I sew that well but, meh, I've done it before. )
                        http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...#ht_500wt_1156

Or there's this: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ht_1039wt_1139

Can't really decide if I prefer the plain or patterned.

I am so indecisive!

EDIT: *huggles Joe... er I mean LJ yeah, that's what I said.*
                        sigpic

Comment

Sooo glad I went shopping yesteday

What county are you in Aveo?
                          I'm in Kent, although it had snowed overnight luckily it was clear for me to go to Sainsburys early this morning as it started snowing after I got back and has been snow just about since we don't have a great deal though, maybe 1-2 inches at this point
                          sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

*Glares at Jumble* She does it deliberately. She knows I'll bite when she does.
                            I know you won't believe me, but I really didn't see the gutter in my comment until you pounced on it

Opinions please. Do you reckon this material will make good curtains for my conservatory? I'm desperate for some new ones and a) have to make myself due to the slopey shape of one window and my being awkward about that, and b) can't afford the small fortune to buy ready mades (not that I can due to point A and not that I sew that well but, meh, I've done it before. )
                            http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...#ht_500wt_1156

Or there's this: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ht_1039wt_1139

Can't really decide if I prefer the plain or patterned.

I am so indecisive!

EDIT: *huggles Joe... er I mean LJ yeah, that's what I said.*
                            Patterned, definitely!

*dons Hazmat suit and huggles LJ*

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                              I'm in Kent, although it had snowed overnight luckily it was clear for me to go to Sainsburys early this morning as it started snowing after I got back and has been snow just about since we don't have a great deal though, maybe 1-2 inches at this point
                              Kent is in for a lot more snow tonight, according to the weather centre, so it's good that you managed to get to Sainsbugs and stock up

Keep warm!

Comment

Morning all *lots of hugs*

All this talk of snow.... Ours is all melted now. It is 41*/5* here (and in Vancouver). Probably won't snow here again until around Xmas. Actually, that would be just perfect!

And Jumble, you better make sure I can get to your house and we can get to AT5. Put some snow boots on Woody if you have to....we aren't going to miss it.

I am glad that you remembered to pull out the snow shovel though....I suppose it could come in handy. Also, always a good idea to keep the cupboards full during the snow season. Wouldn't want to run out of anything now would you!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X