The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*giggles*

*looks sad again* Finding out about Cyber Monday wasn't fun! Just seeing stuff I would like to have but don't have the money for buying, even though they're on a BIG sale ain't fun.

*runs around nekkid*
    sigpic

Comment

It snowed, but not a huge amount. Just enough to give Woody his very first snow blanket....

WENDY

Comment

Ah, Woody looks happy all coated in white. I wouldn't let my car out to play when it snowed. I didn't want it to get too cold.

Happy Birthday Wendy

Bekki - thanks for the help. Hate to drag the QUILT on the ground.
        Last edited by llp; 29 November 2010, 11:19 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          *giggles*

*looks sad again* Finding out about Cyber Monday wasn't fun! Just seeing stuff I would like to have but don't have the money for buying, even though they're on a BIG sale ain't fun.

*runs around nekkid*
          Don't be sad. You're in college and you're not suppose to have a lot of money then. Wait until you graduate and work for awhile and then you can start enjoying the "expensive" life....right now just concentrate of making good grades and having lots of fun. College years go by so quickly and you will miss them once they're gone. Now, don't waste any of your time worrying or thinking about things you can't afford right now. It will take some time, but someday you will be able to afford all the toys and gadgets you want. Life is much to short to worry about the what ifs and if onlys in life!
          sigpic

Comment

Well the thread seems to have totally quieted down so I think I will go to bed. It's just past 1 am here and I think I'll take my quilt and head into the other room.....good night all!
            sigpic

Comment

Huh! Apparently my little hill has more snow than anywhere else in the area So do I go out and risk not being able to get back up? I really need to go to the Post Office....... and we're supposed to get a LOT more snow tonight

I'll go ask Woody how he feels about it...........

Edit: WoodNight Laurie *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Huh! Apparently my little hill has more snow than anywhere else in the area So do I go out and risk not being able to get back up? I really need to go to the Post Office....... and we're supposed to get a LOT more snow tonight

I'll go ask Woody how he feels about it...........

Edit: WoodNight Laurie *hugs*
                Jumble.....you can wait a few days for the post office.....Don't want to see Woody stuck at the bottom of the hill. Trust me, I'll survive.

Sneeks out with "QUILT" and goes to bed!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Don't be sad. You're in college and you're not suppose to have a lot of money then. Wait until you graduate and work for awhile and then you can start enjoying the "expensive" life....right now just concentrate of making good grades and having lots of fun. College years go by so quickly and you will miss them once they're gone. Now, don't waste any of your time worrying or thinking about things you can't afford right now. It will take some time, but someday you will be able to afford all the toys and gadgets you want. Life is much to short to worry about the what ifs and if onlys in life!
                  A long while...

Jumble, take care out there in the snow. I've finally made it into work. Took us an hour to do a 15 minute journey! And we're expecting more heavy snow tonight and tomorrow morning .

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    Jumble.....you can wait a few days for the post office.....Don't want to see Woody stuck at the bottom of the hill. Trust me, I'll survive.

Sneeks out with "QUILT" and goes to bed!
                    If I'd waited it wood probably have been a lot more than a few days, because we're due some heavy snowfall later today. In fact it's still snowing now

Got to the Post Office, sent the letter and got back home safely. Woody had a little trouble getting back up the driveway, but did a lot better than my previous car For that one I had to spend 20 minutes shovelling the snow away

So that's it, I'm staying home for the forseeable future until the snow clears. The freezer is full, the cupboards are full, the fridge is full, and the wine rack is full. Got all the essentials from Sainsbugs last night The bins are all emptied, and I've grabbed a shovel and broom from the shed, having learned from last year when there was a 4ft drift against he shed door so I couldn't get in there

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    A long while...

Jumble, take care out there in the snow. I've finally made it into work. Took us an hour to do a 15 minute journey! And we're expecting more heavy snow tonight and tomorrow morning .
                    All our main roads are clear, it's just the side roads like mine that are still snowy. They can't get the grit lorries up here because it's too narrow

You be careful too Sarai, and make sure you keep warm

I'm hoping that we're getting the bad weather now instead of in February *crosses fingers*
                    Last edited by Jumble; 30 November 2010, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Mornin all.

Seems I jumped on the Woohoo insomnia bandwagon last night, ah well. If it's gonna happen, it might as well be before a 12 hr L&D shift, right? Caffeine is my friend.

*huge squishy huggles* (because I'm in a snuggly mood)

Have a great day everyone. I'll try to stop by if the labor room isn't too busy. (Now wasn't that just the kiss of death for my day )
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*strolls in*

Hi Woodiehoos! *huggles everyone*

*sends sunshine to the Woohoos sighing from the snow*

I am still an ouchie nugget today, but there is a spring in my limpy step! Happy today, hooray!!

*huggles everyone again*
                        sigpic

Comment

*tosses snowball at Bekki in exchange for the sunshine*

Glad you're having a happy day

Mine is getting better the more it snows, because it probably means no work for me for a few days

Silver linings and all that

Comment

Happy Birthday Wendy!!

we had quite a bit of snow here, and more is coming down right now - if my camera worked I'd take a pic... *beats camera* but I managed to get to Sainsburys and back without too much trouble it wasn't snowing a few hours ago but it was really hot walking back up the hill!
                            sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

The forecast for the next 24 hours is for London, Kent, Surrey and Hampshire to be badly hit, and temperatures are not expected to rise above freezing for several days. Oh joy!

Suz had only had a couple of inches when I spoke to her at lunchtime, but it's been snowing steadily for the last couple of hours so I'm guessing she'll be snowed in by now. Mike isn't likely to be able to get home tonight, and probably not tomorrow either

Sooo glad I went shopping yesteday

What county are you in Aveo?

How are you doing in your area Babancat?

Comment

Happy Birthday Wendy!!!

No snow here
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X