X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GW and I are very happy together.

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    It isn't just you. I've been struggling for the past two hours

But, THANK YOU Jumble for the wonderful birthday presents *points to avi and sig, hoping they've uploaded and GW didn't crash* I love them!
    Love 'em
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*waves sleepily from the train station she's stranded in whilst being snowed on INSIDE!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
        *waves sleepily from the train station she's stranded in whilst being snowed on INSIDE!!!*
        I hope you get home soon!

*huggles*
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          Not just you
          Interesting. It's just us UKers that are having trouble then? I just got logged off

Glad you like them Wendy

In light of the time it's taking me to get onto the forum, I think I'll just retire to my nice warm electric blanketed bed and read a book

WoodNight WooHoos *hugs*

*huggles Martin* What? I haven't done that for....... at least two days

Comment

Yes yes YES!!!! They've finally got rid of that awful Gillian creature from I'm a Celebrity!!! WooHooooood!!

Yes!

*huggles Martin again because....... because...... because I CAN!!!*
            Last edited by Jumble; 30 November 2010, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Is it just me, or is GW really really slow tonight?
              not just you, I thought it way my comp good to know
              sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

*dancez through thread* Cannot wait for Martinmas! So excited to reveal my Sekrit Santa gift! Woohooooood!
                sigpic

Comment

I can't go to bed yet until I know that +1 is home safely.

Stupid snow is making her journey home slow, cold and miserable.
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I'm hoooome. A little less cold and miserable but still annoyed and grrr. Im still warming my poor frozen red toes up and I just made a wet patch on the bed from my soaked socks which I just sat in. Yaaay. Night. *hugs*

I'm also so snuggled and warm in all my layers that I don't wanna get changed for bed!

Comment

Hello all you sleeping Woohoos.....*squishy hugs to all*

Running a little late today so I didn't get online in time to say hello to the UK division. But I've been very productive today. Working on my story and my sekkit santa gift. Very important things to do!

Anyhow time to make some dinner. Maybe I'll catch you all in the morning (yours, not mine)!
                      sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos

Happy happy happy WENDY day!!! *huggles Wendy*
                        sigpic

Comment

*flops on couch*

*yawns*

Long day!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          1. I can't wait to SEE it!!!

2. It's surprising how much the body heats up with exercise, especially when over-insulated

3. Tantrums are always about something trivial, because really that's not what it's about at all, it's just an excuse.
                          1. I can't wait for you to see it!

2. So I have discovered. It was 31F (0ish C) outside and I was positively drenched when I got home. I've been unsuccessfully trying to catch up on my fluids all day.

3. Ain't that the truth.

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                          *huggles MOB* Errr...You did have your shower after your run, right? Hope you sleep better tonight too; but if not, one of my ladies at work was telling me that whenever she can't sleep she thinks about swimming underwater with the fishes, then dozes off into a really peaceful sleep I just read S/J fic till I fall asleep
                          I either read fics or a book before bed. It can be hard to weed out the good fics though. I especially like the smutty S/J stuff. Speaking of which, I have a few to write myself. I managed to sign up for 3 secret santas!

RAWR!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Gah, what am I? Tesla obseessed? Must I have shots of every part of his body?
                          You had to ask this question?
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Nad, I think it is not only necessary, it is essential that you have shots of Tesla's parts. Oh, so very essential...!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              Nad, I think it is not only necessary, it is essential that you have shots of Tesla's parts. Oh, so very essential...!

Hmmmmm! Didn't realize this was one of the essential things in life.

Nobody is here, all is quiet.....wonder what mischief I can get into......runs through (NOT nekkid) waving the "QUILT" behind me!
                              sigpic

Comment

*runs behind Laurie, fluffing the quilt up in the air*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X