X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
    We do what we can eh Jumble

My first for the thread as well

Edit: Nad! I thought you were the innocent one!!
    What did I do?

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Two of them have.

If you can't take the heat.............
    Nah. They signed up and became members.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

and we lost another one... but then we've gained all our members is there a radar or something

Edit: ahh that'll be it Nad!
      sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Oma must still have her eyes covered, because she's forgotten to exit the thread.......

And +1 has apparently been shocked into silence............

She needs to get used to it if she's joining us for the Peak District holiday next August

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          What did I do?

Nah. They signed up and became members.
          Members? Still on the same subject then are we?

and we lost another one... but then we've gained all our members is there a radar or something

Edit: ahh that'll be it Nad!
          Ah yes. Stick around here long enough and you'll soon realise that it's not just the Woohoos that have special antennae for picking up on the 'tool' and sex discussions

Comment

Edit: And I see Nad just did a 69 too........ heavily disguised, but still a 69
            That's the way to go!

Edit: Nad! I thought you were the innocent one!!
            *points* Nad implied...
            I never implie. Imply?
            Yes. Imply, ...right?
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Members? Still on the same subject then are we?

I knew you'd bring that up...

EDIT: That came out wrong too

sigpic

Comment

Howdy *waves at all the woohoos* - I was one of the guests reading the last several pages. My, My! These pages will have an "R" rating soon.

But to jump right into the discussion - first thing I noticed was that the werewolf was lacking in hmmmmm shall we say his male anatomy. What gives? Were they afraid that we would be embarrassed.

They couldn't just make is hairer so it bulged some or something. Funny I also didn't notice the female missing anything for awhile. I think they could make it a little more realistic without showing off the sexual parts.
                sigpic

Comment

Didn't get away with that one then Nad!

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Howdy *waves at all the woohoos* - I was one of the guests reading the last several pages. My, My! These pages will have an "R" rating soon.

But to jump right into the discussion - first thing I noticed was that the werewolf was lacking in hmmmmm shall we say his male anatomy. What gives? Were they afraid that we would be embarrassed.

They couldn't just make is hairer so it bulged some or something. Funny I also didn't notice the female missing anything for awhile. I think they could make it a little more realistic without showing off the sexual parts.
                  On the serious note (dare I? we don't want to break GW...) I think it was a channel rating issue rather than anything else
                  sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Or maybe they were afraid that he internet would be full of Henry's ...bulge? I mean... fandom has a way with nudity and certain shapes and ...tools.

I think they made a good decision with what they did. I personally woodn't have been embarrassed, but I wood have been distracted during that fight sequence...

If there wood have been something to be distracted by, of course.

sigpic

Comment

And +1 has apparently been shocked into silence............

She needs to get used to it if she's joining us for the Peak District holiday next August
                      You should have heard the conversation earlier

Comment

Or maybe they were afraid that he internet would be full of Henry's ...bulge? I mean... fandom has a way with nudity and certain shapes and ...tools.

I think they made a good decision with what they did. I personally woodn't have been embarrassed, but I wood have been distracted during that fight sequence...
                        considering the chat about what *wasn't* there can you imagine fandom if something *was*
                        sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Oma was painting her nails and had to wait for them to dry before exiting the thread

Heh, Dikkie Dik is Schroedinger, and he's eyeing up Jack's cake Naughty cat!
                          sigpic

Comment

I knew you'd bring that up...

EDIT: That came out wrong too
                            Dislaimers disclaimers disclaimers...... why don't you just come out and admit that you say exactly what you mean?

Nothing wrong with an anatomical discussion related to the lastest Sanctuary ep

I think it's more like that they did it to save Ryan embarrassment

They might not have got the sizing quite right

I think they could have done something, rather than just leave a very obvious empty space.

I guess we now know where the majority of the WooHoo attention lies

Comment

On the serious note (dare I? we don't want to break GW...) I think it was a channel rating issue rather than anything else
                              Hmmmm, channel rating. No, I rather prefer to think of MW, AT and DK sitting around the table discussing it..."But couldn't he have a little one or something?" Then RR comes running in and saying "No WAY! Either you make it big or leave it off!"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
                                You should have heard the conversation earlier
                                Yes No stunned silence on this end!

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                                Oma was painting her nails and had to wait for them to dry before exiting the thread

Heh, Dikkie Dik is Schroedinger, and he's eyeing up Jack's cake Naughty cat!
                                You opened your eyes to paint them, right? Hahaha.
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X