• Show
Clear All

*falls in*
    *huggles Jann*
    *squeals with happiness for Bree!*
    *huggles WooHoos that are in the snow and rather chilly*
    *wishes MoB good luck*

It snowed here last night

But, more important than snow, we met CHRIS JUDGE!!! He's so awesome. And he asked +1 to shake it like it's hot!
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      It's on FB, here
      Hee! I got astute too. Cute quiz.

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      1. *wishes MoB good luck*

2. But, more important than snow, we met CHRIS JUDGE!!! He's so awesome. And he asked +1 to shake it like it's hot!
      1. Gracias. So much more to do, but I'm working on the most tedious part. Going to take a break and go to a friend's house to watch Kick-@ss.

2. How awesome! Did you take pics?
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I've got pics, yes. One of them had my crutch in it, but they did one landscape and you can't see it so yay

I'm absolutely shattered though and I'm glad I'm not at work tomorrow because it feels very much like resting is it.

I'll scan the pictures tomorrow
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*collapses on couch* Oh my! What a day! Inlaws are outta' my hair, so it should be a pretty relaxing late afternoon/evening.
          sigpic

Comment

No deadline as such, just as long as I've got them all ready to hand out during Martinmas So aim for 20th to 24th December

Oooops! I'm supposed to be somewhere else
            Oh ok, thanks. Was worried there for a second that it was going to be tomorrow !

Originally posted by llp View Post
            You know, I have always wanted a sister, so how about I grab you and place you with my mother....you would really like her. And then the two of us can move to Seattle together. Or since there is two of us, we could move to Vancouver. How's that!

*Waves at Sarai* - you can come and stay with "us" anytime you want!
            You'll have a hard time keeping me away!

Think I'm off to bedfordshire - Dave and I decided to head back over to Leeds today as the weather is potentially going to get worse over my Dad's way tomorrow, but the drive over was pretty intense . And they say we're stuck with this for another couple of weeks? Great!

To all the UK woohoos - please take extra care in the snow. And of course, to all other woohoos experiencing any kind of nasty weather. *squishy huggles thread*

Comment

*huggles all*

Breach
              Spoiler:
              I liked the episode, it was well set up and I liked the Amanda focus in it. Plus the set up for the next episode should be good!

Not to forget about the trailer for next weeks episode! I can't wait! So exited!

PS. I want snow. Send ya unwanted snow to me please! In here it got colder, but still good enough...I think it is in the low 60s(around 16 C) during the day, so not cold enough!
              sigpic

Comment

You're welcome to any snow that comes my way Jann I've just had to scrape half an inch of ice off of Woody in order to get back home. Not fun

Comment

You're welcome to any snow that comes my way Jann I've just had to scrape half an inch of ice off of Woody in order to get back home. Not fun
                  *hugs* no fun indeed, but I don't have a car so I want it

*does the snow dance*

*looks at weatherforecast*

Nope, no snow
                  sigpic

Comment

*sigh*

Insomnia.

*sigh*

*belatedly joins in the kicking of cancer and the huggling of Jann*

Hmph. No snow here. Yet. Pleasepleaseplease nonono. I don't want it. It can just go fish off.

Now, shall I attempt to sleep or just give up and prime myself with coffee and accept another crappy night instead?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      *sigh*

Insomnia.

*sigh*

*belatedly joins in the kicking of cancer and the huggling of Jann*

Hmph. No snow here. Yet. Pleasepleaseplease nonono. I don't want it. It can just go fish off.

Now, shall I attempt to sleep or just give up and prime myself with coffee and accept another crappy night instead?
                      *huggles Cags*

I don't know I can only offer the one thing that got me through those endless nights - bung in some SG/Sanctuary dvds with Martin commentaries. If nothing else, he'll make you smile. At least, that's what he did for me *hugs him*

Comment

I'm a bit all DVD'd out this week. I think I need to crack on and order Sanctuary S2 so I can have some new stuff. (yes, still haven't done so yet. ) I PS'd instead. Admittedly it's a bit crap but it'll do for the challenge this week. If I had more firing brain cells I would have done a much better job, I am sure.

Right, I just yawned so taking that as a sign and going to try and sleep and, hopefully, have sweet dreams.

Woodnight Woohoos.
                        sigpic

Comment

*huggles Cags*

Sleep well.

BTW: I hated Kick@ss. Have any other Woohoos seen it?

Kick@ss:
                          Spoiler:
                          I don't mind comic-book violence, but I hate how much of it was focused around that little girl. A lot of my friends really liked it. I watched it with my friend and her husband. He liked it, she felt the same as me. I would have been okay with it, maybe, if she was 15 or 16, but her whole story really, really upset me. A lot.
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*huggles Cags* Hope you are asleep when I'm typing this!

Now waiting till my roomie is done chatting so we can go out to get dinner Yup, going for a dinner at 11 pm...Thanksgiving messes up your eating schedule!

Haven't seen Kick@ss yet, but I indeed heard that everyone liked it....will find a way to watch it during my winterbreak!
                            sigpic

Comment

*sends pretty summer weather to the northern hemisphere*

*runs around huggling everyone...nekkid*

*settles in and stares at GIMP*

*makes a mojo chant*

*starts her advent calendar thingy*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                                *sends pretty summer weather to the northern hemisphere*

*runs around huggling everyone...nekkid*

*settles in and stares at GIMP*

*makes a mojo chant*

*starts her advent calendar thingy*
                                Bekki...you keep your stinky ol' summery (ie, HOT) weather down in your neck o' the woods where it belongs! I love the cold weather!
                                Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Working...
                                X