The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Why yes! I AM still awake! Thanks for noticing! UGH! I swear, I am going to sleep for 24 hours straight after tomorrow. Too much going on at once. And I only get a small break, because I'm sure Lizzie will be back to terrorizing her teachers on Monday. *sigh*
    *hugs LJ*

Yes, I'm awake too, so much for the lie-in And I've a late night babysitting tonight I think an afternoon nap might be in order

Bree, so happy for you and Char *massive happy huggles*

Jann, so sorry to hear your news *huggles*

No snow here yet, just a lot of frost and ice. No doubt it will come down tonight while I'm out

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Yay! Woohoood!!! That there is pretty awesome news. Phew. So relieved and happy for you. It really is time you had some good stuff going on for you guys.

Sorry Jumble, didn't mean to cut you off so suddenly on the phone - I was literally just on the verge of walking out the door when you called. The going out was a kind of last minute thing. Birthday girl had a good time (we went to see an amateur production of Wyrd Sisters - which was really good and very well acted / staged). It was nice to end what had been a pretty horrible day for me, on a good note. So, yep, it was definitely a good thing. I just wish I'd done it more with Charles. He loved Pratchett so would have really enjoyed it. Yeah, it's really hard to stop yourself doing that whole "he should be right here enjoying this too" thing.

*slaps self*
      No problem, I just picked the wrong time to call

Glad you enjoyed the show.

I know what you mean, happens to me all the time My garden is like a jungle because I can't bear to deal with now that Michael isn't here to help. Together it was fun, alone it's just a chore.

In other good news bessie mate and hubby have got someone to rent their house from 23rd December so are going to stay at his dad's for a bit.... but... his dad has a big dog that hates cats... they have two. So bessie mate is bringing her cats to live with me for temporary (here's hoping mine aren't too put out about that) and she'll be staying a few weeks to settle them in. Hopefully they'll have a rental place for themselves before long and it won't be long term - I mean I love cats and I always said I'd end up one of those women with two dozen cats but I'm not quite sure I am ready for that just yet! (on the other hand Teppic is a really skillful hunter so it'll surely get rid of my mice problem for good. )
      It'll be good to have K staying for a while, and hopefully Teppic will sort out those mice once and for all

Tomorrow there's yet another family gathering. You might have noticed the one thing my lot do well is get together and drink copiously! Apparently there's going to be a "Just Dance" competition. What excuses can I come up with for not participating, I wonder? I can't dance!
      That sounds like a pretty good excuse to me But I bet once you've sunk a few bevvies you'll be up and dancing with the rest Sounds like a lot of fun! I'd like to be there just to see which of The Brothers is the best mover

Somewhere in all this I have Advent art to make. Anyone got a time dilation device? Hmm!

*huggles Woohoos everywhere*
      Yes, I seem to have a very long list of things I should be doing. Just can't seem to get into it

Comment

Morning Woohoos

No snow here yet either, though a friend who lives about 10 miles from here (to the northeast) has a light dusting this morning apparently. Hope it doesn't start for you while you're out, Jumble, and if it does, you & Woody take care getting home again! Sarai, hope you & Dave can get back to Leeds OK tomorrow!

Firstly, AWESOME NEWS about Char! What a relief for you both! *squishy huggles*

So sorry to hear about your family friends though, Jann That's really tough news

Cags, glad to hear about your bessie mate and the cats and the plans for drunken dance competitions

I am planning to hibernate today. It's far too cold to go out.
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
          Hi WWooHoo's

Sitting with my honey and watching Dr. Who. The Time of angels and Flesh and Stone

Just wanted to thank you all for prayers and good thoughts because:
          Charmaine does not have cancer!
          WoooooHoooood!!!
          *happy dances*

That's awesome news! *hugs Char and Bree*

Originally posted by starlover View Post

On the other hand my mom called me yesterday evening, around 1 am her time, to tell me that a close family friend was diagnosed with pancreatic(sp?) cancer in the last stage. He will probably die in these coming months so I won't see him again. This on top of the fact that another close family friend was diagnosed before I left, and it was actually going better with him, till they found out that it spread all around his body, but with him they're still hoping that he will recover.
          So that was a big downside of the last two days. Not fun to hear.
          *hugs*

*kicks cancer too*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

Just wanted to thank you all for prayers and good thoughts because:
            Charmaine does not have cancer!

great news Bree!

*huggles Jann*
            *kicks cancer*

we've got frost but no snow here, we have a (American) football game here tomorrow, so snow isn't really what we're hoping for! But they have played in it before, it just makes standing on the sideline colder! That said I think I would prefer snow to rain...

*huggles WooHoos*
            sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

*huggles all the Woohoos that need hugs*
              *celebrates with all the Woohoos with good news*
              *goes back to drooling over Sanctuary*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                *huggles all the Woohoos that need hugs*
                *celebrates with all the Woohoos with good news*
                *goes back to drooling over Sanctuary*
                And boy, did it look awesome or what?
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  You're talking about Breach?

Spoiler:
                  Anybody notice anything particularly......... interesting in this ep?

Still have to wait until Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    It's awesomeness can't be contained in this galaxy!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    You're talking about Breach?

Spoiler:
                    Anybody notice anything particularly......... interesting in this ep?

Still have to wait until Tuesday
                    Well *spoilers for Breach*
                    Spoiler:
                    I noticed that Amanda has CRAZY! fighting skillz.

But I don't think that's what you mean? Or am I wrong?
                    sigpic

Comment

No Jasmina, that's not quite what I meant

Comment

Oh....

Breach
                        Spoiler:
                        I didn't realize there was anything else in this ep besides that. (Do you have any idea how many gifs I can pull from it? )

Seriously, what I supposed to notice?
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh....

Breach
                          Spoiler:
                          I didn't realize there was anything else in this ep besides that. (Do you have any idea how many gifs I can pull from it? )

Seriously, what I supposed to notice?
                          Spoiler:
                          I think I'll just leave you to wonder until I've seen it for myself

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            I think I'll just leave you to wonder until I've seen it for myself

Spoiler:
                            Well that's just not fair.

Get me all interested and leave me there hanging. Meany!!!! *points at avatar*
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Well that's just not fair.

Get me all interested and leave me there hanging. Meany!!!! *points at avatar*
                              Yeah, sorry! Just couldn't resist

At SE Martin was practically raving about Breach. Seems it was his favourite episode up to that point

Is it Tuesday yet?

Comment

*pokes you with a stick for being evil*

From what I heard 'Breach' is a fav ep for lots of people.

Spoiler:
                                For good reason I might add. Damian, Martin, Amanda and Ian did an amazing job! Like Requiem on steroids... with lots of whump.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X