No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Bekki sing the whole thread to sleep?
    sigpic

Comment

*rushes in, closing the door to the Woohoo house behind her as quickly as possible*
      Brrrr it's FREEZING out there No snow here yet, though it feels cold enough for it for sure
      *snuggly huggles everyone*
      *hugs Wendy for unreasonable work people*
      *hugs +1 for returning to the Woohoo fold*
      *hugs Cags for ongoing snottiness*
      *hi-fives Jumble for her good health report*
      *hugs Bekki for not feeling well*
      *congratulatory hugs Oma for her promotion*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      We should paint our faces and run down a hill.
      Nekkid.
      Warrior Woohoos? Should I be scared?

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Yeah, a PB commercial with an annoying tune... And I've been uploading quite some pics and icons, so it makes me argh.
      It's annoying me too I keep wondering where the noise is coming from

CONGRATS ON 21,000 JANN!!!

*grabs hot water bottle and snuggles down on the couch*
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Congrats on 21,000 posts
        twin!!!
        sigpic

Comment

I'm snuggled in a blanket, catching up on SGU. It's another cold, cold one out there! Brrrrr! I wish I had today off, but alas gotta' go earn a living. C'est la vie
          sigpic

Comment

It's below freezing here, I'm hoping too cold for snow

I'm seriously thinking about going to bed and snuggling under my lovely new duvet which is light and fluffy and snuggly and WARM!!! But it's only 6pm..........

Sod it! I don't care what time it is, I will have a nice early night with some dvds and hopefully a lie-in tomorrow too

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              It's below freezing here, I'm hoping too cold for snow

I'm seriously thinking about going to bed and snuggling under my lovely new duvet which is light and fluffy and snuggly and WARM!!! But it's only 6pm..........

Sod it! I don't care what time it is, I will have a nice early night with some dvds and hopefully a lie-in tomorrow too
              Go relax in your snuggly new duvet! Dream about Martin messing it up.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                Go relax in your snuggly new duvet! Dream about Martin messing it up.
                Are you psychic? I just had the same thought

Tell you what though, I hope I don't dream he's working in the conservatory again because it's REALLY bloody cold out there and I'm not sure I'd actually get up to make him his coffee this time

Comment

Are you psychic? I just had the same thought

Tell you what though, I hope I don't dream he's working in the conservatory again because it's REALLY bloody cold out there and I'm not sure I'd actually get up to make him his coffee this time
                  I'm sure Dream!Martin wood know better.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm sure Dream!Martin wood know better.
                    Hopefully he'd know that there's a nice warm duvet upstairs just waiting to be messed up

Comment

Hopefully he'd know that there's a nice warm duvet upstairs just waiting to be messed up
                      Wish I had a new duvet for Dream!Joe to mess up. *sigh* Maybe I'll ask for one for Christmas...
                      sigpic

Comment

Wish I had a new duvet for Dream!Joe to mess up. *sigh* Maybe I'll ask for one for Christmas...
                        I blame Cags. I slept under her duvet the other week and it was sooooo comfy I just had to go and buy one the same

And um....... just in case Di is lurking........ the dreams I had about Martin messing up my duvet only consisted of him sitting on it whilst trying to wake me up to tell me something important

*tries to look innocent*

*probably fails*

Comment

I blame Cags. I slept under her duvet the other week and it was sooooo comfy I just had to go and buy one the same

And um....... just in case Di is lurking........ the dreams I had about Martin messing up my duvet only consisted of him sitting on it whilst trying to wake me up to tell me something important

*tries to look innocent*

*probably fails*
                          Er..yes! Perfectly innocent dream! Nothing untoward at all, Di! *looks around nervously*
                          sigpic

Comment

Er..yes! Perfectly innocent dream! Nothing untoward at all, Di! *looks around nervously*
                            The alseep in the night dreams were perfectly innocent. The awake day dreams......... not so much

Hey, it's his own darn fault! Those awesome hugs were bound to..... you know......... encourage interesting ideas

But just ideas

Comment

The alseep in the night dreams were perfectly innocent. The awake day dreams......... not so much

Hey, it's his own darn fault! Those awesome hugs were bound to..... you know......... encourage interesting ideas

But just ideas
                              Jumble!

My daydreams about Joe involve him reading my book and making it a BotM on his blog. *happy sigh*
                              sigpic

Comment

Hello all *squishy hugs* for all the woohoos.

Had a lovely evening but now all the snow has melted because it has warmed up to 39*F/3*C. Oh well, maybe it will come back again in a week or so. Would love a white Christmas....*starts singing the song*

Jumble - what is this I hear about you receiving mysterious packages. Very strange! Glad to hear your test results are so good. I guess all that wine helps to preserve you!

+1 --> welcome back (in a little while once you get here!)

Hey, enough of this sickness stuff. We must put a stop to all of this right now! Don't want anyone to be sick over the holidays! And that is not a suggestions!

Oooh, I think I forgot to turn the heat up this morning. (turn it down when I go to sleep). Better put it up some and put on some socks - my socks only look like socks.

And then I'll make me a nice "warm" breakfast.....sound like a good idea.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X