No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why? WHY does PB keep playing that now annoying music thingy when you upload pics?
    *kicks PB*

Continue.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Why? WHY does PB keep playing that now annoying music thingy when you upload pics?
      *kicks PB*

Continue.
      *kicks PB, too, in order to show Woohoo solidarity*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        *kicks PB, too, in order to show Woohoo solidarity*
        Oh yeah. When you mess with one, you mess with all! *warrior scream*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah. When you mess with one, you mess with all! *warrior scream*
          *joinz in warrior scream*

*waves arms wildly in the air, hoping to intimidate PB into being nice*
          sigpic

Comment

*joinz in warrior scream*

*waves arms wildly in the air, hoping to intimidate PB into being nice*
            We should paint our faces and run down a hill.
            Nekkid.

sigpic

Comment

*waves*

So far having a not-too-busy day at the factory. No babies for me though, which is okay, I suppose. I did just have a conversation with one of the nurses who I'm already pretty friendly with and we discovered that we live 2 blocks away from each other and are both runners! How awesome is that?

Hope everyone's having a lovely day.
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*luvz XF's vid*

I think it would ease my mind if you just knew WHO had delivered it. As you say, it could be either very sweet or a little scary.
                I'm thinking more 'scary', because a friend wood've said who it was from

*kicks PB*

Continue.
                It does? Weird

I'm off to the doc's to get the results of last week's tests. I think I see a little telling-off in my immediate future

Comment

I hope you don't get told off, Jumble!

I was thinking about this DVD w/ the lyrics... and was wondering if maybe it was just a giant Savage Garden fan promoting his stuff?

Also, I've just phoned work and since they've made me feel like a jerk, I'm in a bit of a bad mood. I'd already spoken to my immediate manager the other day about it, but I had to phone today to say I couldn't work Sunday (which is before my apppointment) and all I got was 'why why why' and lots of sighing. I haven't had time off in hmm about 20 months, so I'm annoyed that people who have time off a lot more are making me feel like a bad guy. /rant.
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

We should paint our faces and run down a hill.
                    Nekkid.
                    I didn't see this till now.

Since when did WooHoos have warrior screams and war paint?
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                      I hope you don't get told off, Jumble!

I was thinking about this DVD w/ the lyrics... and was wondering if maybe it was just a giant Savage Garden fan promoting his stuff?

Also, I've just phoned work and since they've made me feel like a jerk, I'm in a bit of a bad mood. I'd already spoken to my immediate manager the other day about it, but I had to phone today to say I couldn't work Sunday (which is before my apppointment) and all I got was 'why why why' and lots of sighing. I haven't had time off in hmm about 20 months, so I'm annoyed that people who have time off a lot more are making me feel like a bad guy. /rant.
                      Bad moods aint allowed missy, we had enough of those last night!!

Hope there's no telling off Jumble *hugs*

*goes back to sit in her absent corner*

Comment

Morning.

*huggles Bekki* Poobags for poorlyness.

*huggles Wendy* Poobags for good old JS. Hey they don't change do they. Let them moan.

*huggles Jumble* Good luck with the doc. You can just blame me forcing you to drink wine or, er, something.
                        I love Savage Garden. I love that song. But it wasn't me wot sent it. I like the sentiment though.

*huggles Woohoos everywhere.*

Still so snotty here, and feeling very sorry for myself. *kicks self up the backside*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
                          Bad moods aint allowed missy, we had enough of those last night!!

Hope there's no telling off Jumble *hugs*

*goes back to sit in her absent corner*

No, no more bad moods. By the time you get here, it will be done.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          Morning.

*huggles Bekki* Poobags for poorlyness.

*huggles Wendy* Poobags for good old JS. Hey they don't change do they. Let them moan.

*huggles Jumble* Good luck with the doc. You can just blame me forcing you to drink wine or, er, something.
                          I love Savage Garden. I love that song. But it wasn't me wot sent it. I like the sentiment though.

*huggles Woohoos everywhere.*

Still so snotty here, and feeling very sorry for myself. *kicks self up the backside*
                          *huggles*

No, they don't. Moaning is all they can do though, so I take comfort in that.
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

No, no more bad moods. By the time you get here, it will be done.
                            Psssh before then. You've got my text and twitter spam to get through

Comment

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
                              Psssh before then. You've got my text and twitter spam to get through
                              As I was reading that, my phone went *TING*

I don't even have to check to know what it is.

*huggles all WooHoos and then starts getting ready for +1 to get here*
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

As I was reading that, my phone went *TING*

I don't even have to check to know what it is.

*huggles all WooHoos and then starts getting ready for +1 to get here*
                                And I'm not even STARTED

*keeps dancing, packing and spamming*

Comment

Working...
                                X