No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I'm going off line for awhile and may not be back until Friday....so HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my "US" woohoos....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Well, I'm going off line for awhile and may not be back until Friday....so HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my "US" woohoos....
      Happy Thanksgiving Laurie! I'll be catching thanksgiving babies tomorrow.
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*wanders into the thread*

Hello woohoos

Ok...let's see if I can remember everything I was going to say

1. Laomi is like Naomi mixed with lame...if the she-pup gets to you, LJ - definitely change it! For some reason, I'm feeling Muzzy...it's like Mallozzi but shorter

2. YAY for walking boy-bub! What a cutie too

3. With the surname thing, i think that might be what bugs me about Will...maybe. I tihnk just because Helen is not the 'I'll call you by your last name' type...and because she's older too...it just seems disrespectful to me...she's just so...British

I get called by my surname...well, I get called Badams, which is Bekki and Adams put together, but it's very much a term of endearment ...

3. What happens in the UK on the 25th of April that you get a public holiday?

4. I just like to count...I don't think I had anything else to say...

5. Wait, that's not true! *huggles MoB*

6. There we go, that's it
        sigpic

Comment

Bekki, the Public Holiday is the 29th April and it's because we have a Royal Wedding - Prince William and his Kate

The 25th is Easter Monday.

Comment

((((((((((((((((((((Bekki))))))))))))))))))

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*runs around nekkid*

I tried to catch up, but you know me, I was kinda distracted while doing so...

I remembered something about last names...from what I heard in here(I asked B and her hubby) and he was being called by his last name during college....for me(being from NL) ...people just shorten my first name, but that's about it.
              sigpic

Comment

The shelter has posted a pic of the pup I want to get.

See how pretty?
                sigpic

Comment

to all the American Woohoos.
                  sigpic

Comment

Comment

LJ the puppy looks so cute.

Happy Thanksgiving to all those that celebrate.

(((Bekki)))
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        I can see this point too. I sometimes found voice-of-reason-Daniel a little annoying on SG, BUT, I ALWAYS bought him as equal to the tasks presented both physically and intellectually. I don't always get that with Will. In fact, his character is supposed to be brilliant, yet rarely seems to have that light that would indicate that. Does that make any sense. I dunno. I'm very tired.
                        No that made perfect sense to me, tired or not. I think the thing with Daniel is that he was very much integral to the team from the off. If anyone was the "outsider" there is was Sam (Jack and Daniel were on the original mission, Teal'c was a Jaffa - they all had off world/stargate real experience while Sam was just the "tech guy") but they integrated her into the whole thing really well by having her working on the project from before the Abydos mission, and later by her being taken as a host and left with Jolinar's legacy (and further on her dad becoming a Tok'ra). I think with Will, he's been recruited to the Sanctuary but the reasons he was have kind of been forgotten in the writing, so to speak. Initially he had this amazing observational thing going on, which was his "thing" so to speak. There was also some question about his parent's death. I honestly thought they were going to do somewhere with that - maybe not make him an abnormal but something important to the Sanctuary network in general - but they haven't (yet). I just think we need to see more of Will's background and more use of his unique skills so we can appreciate how and where he sits in the sanctuary family better.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        The shelter has posted a pic of the pup I want to get.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...k/10-D2744.jpg

See how pretty?

Awww... *falls in love and kidnaps doggie*

Definitely a Bekki.

*huggles real Bekki*

To all our U.S. Woohoos and Lurking Woohoos...

*goes back to Homes Under The Hammer, a box of tissues and a snuggly blanket*
                        sigpic

Comment

PUPPY!!! *huggles*

I had a fun trip to the naturopath today

boring and poobags health related goobers
                          Spoiler:
                          Apparently I've been poisoned by the HPV vaccination It adversely affects some people and seeminly im one of those lucky few It's caused auto-immune disease symptoms in my body: coeliacs and reumatoid arthritis, chronic fatigure, depression thyroid poo, terrible circulation and loss of feeling in my limbs...you know...those random symptoms that don't really go together to make any one illness So anyway...HPV vaccination! Check it out before you get it...if any of you are going to get it

Anywoo...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Oh, and Cags! I think you might be right on the money with Will!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh no. *hugs Bekki* Is there anything they can give you to help?
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

lots of anti-inflammatories, detox kind of vitamins...just stuff that will get it out of my system quicker...apparently it's a 6-10 month process...le sigh...

*huggles Wendy*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                                lots of anti-inflammatories, detox kind of vitamins...just stuff that will get it out of my system quicker...apparently it's a 6-10 month process...le sigh...

*huggles Wendy*
                                *cuddles*

I hope closer to 6 than 10. *wills you better*
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X