Clear All

Yes, we must have more Joe!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Yes, we must have more Joe!
      Indeed!
      sigpic

Comment

So many pages to read, I'll probably miss several things, but here goes:

Bree - glad that your Dad's cancer is the lesser of the evil. All I can say is don't let them waste too much time. Take care of it ASAP. And here's hoping the test for Char turns out good.

Luvnjack - sounds like you have a little WooHoo on your hands!

Starlover - don't feel bad. I missed the skype as well - mainly because it was scheduled for 6 am my time and I didn't believe Jumble would have it set up at that time and assumed it was 2pm my time. However, I did get a chance to talk with Jumble and Wendy anyhow.

Wendy - get that foot checked.

Oh and thoughts about the "wedding" from across the ocean. They are making a big deal of it here. Constantly hearing about it in the news. A few things that the "Royal" observers have said - William is his own man and he and Kate picked the date they wanted in spite of what "others" preferred. Also Charles will be King. The Royal family are traditionalist and also live a very long time. One day 'Mummy' will step down and Charles will take his rightful place. But according to "British Royal Law" (whatever that is) no divorced spouse can get the "Queen" (or King) title. She will have some other title but won't be Queen. However Kate will get the title someday. - the end!

Night is here (comes a lot earlier these days) and it is 25/26*F/-4*C here with the possibility of more snow tonight or tomorrow. All to melt away by Thanksgiving (Thursday). I didn't let the cold or snow get to me. I grabbed by basket and walked to the market. Stopped by my neighbor to see if she wanted anything and then took a short walk. Only about 2 1/2 blocks from the house. Quite lovely and the cold didn't bother me at all. Of course I had several layers on at the time. Suppose to drop down to around 16*F/-9*C tonight. Burrrrrr

Spoiler:

And one last thought. I like the Will character. He could stand a little improving, but that is not his fault. And I have a feeling that some people from Sanctuary reads these posts. So play nice children!

Last edited by llp; 23 November 2010, 04:09 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh and Jumble, I was bypassed by the second round for the Gabit dinner reservation......so Friday night we all party!
          sigpic

Comment

*pops in* Morning Woohoos

Loving the royal family talk! I don't suppose we will get the day off, though technically, their our royals just as much as they are the UK's...ah well...hehehe. What is the actual date of the wedding?

*huggles Bree and sends uber good wishes and vibes for Char*

I came in too late to be a part of the arty thread advent calendar, so I don't know what the sizes and stuff would be for this one...how big do we make the thingies? ... I think I will join in the fun though

Come to think of it, we should make a woohoo calendar for 2011, with all our birthdays and exciting sanctuary dates and exciting woohoo dates in it

*hugglers everyone*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

Loving the royal family talk! I don't suppose we will get the day off, though technically, their our royals just as much as they are the UK's...ah well...hehehe. What is the actual date of the wedding?

I came in too late to be a part of the arty thread advent calendar, so I don't know what the sizes and stuff would be for this one...how big do we make the thingies? ... I think I will join in the fun though

Come to think of it, we should make a woohoo calendar for 2011, with all our birthdays and exciting sanctuary dates and exciting woohoo dates in it

*hugglers everyone*
              I think I read it was to be April 29, 2011.

Comment

If you want to volunteer to help make the PTB Advent Calendar, just add your name

It can be any PTB or Sanctuary Actor/Character and any theme you like!

Days
                1 - Jumble
                3 - Nad
                4 - Jumble
                5 LJ
                6 - Nad
                8 - Jumble
                11-Jann
                13 LJ
                15 - Jumble
                16 - Nad
                18-Jann
                20 LJ
                22 - Jumble
                23 LJ
                24 - Nad
                25-

sigpic

Comment

oh wow! If we got the day off (which I'm sure we woodn't....even though they're our royals too) we wood have the weekend-iest week ever! Day off on the 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 29th, 30th, 1st and 2nd

wowsers...
                  sigpic

Comment

Is it bad that I'm disappointed?
                    Nope.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Sanctuary (general S3)

Spoiler:
                    I have to say that I'm starting to dislike Will more and more this season and I don't know why... Maybe it's the attitude maybe not, but there's something I like less than before. It's like Stargate Daniel
                    Or maybe all the other characters just got nicer.
                    It's okay... come sit next to me. My opinion remains the same as it always has.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    Ditto that.

Sanctuary spoilers:
                    Spoiler:

But Tesla, Tesla, how I love thee so.

Anyone interested in doing a PTB Advent Calendar?
                    What does this entail? Does one have to be a celbrator of Advent to participate?

Originally posted by llp View Post

Spoiler:

And one last thought. I like the Will character. He could stand a little improving, but that is not his fault. And I have a feeling that some people from Sanctuary reads these posts. So play nice children!

Spoiler:
                    I doubt we have much to worry about. I'm sure RD is a lovely person. It's not his fault that Will bugs me. I blame the writers. And I say that with much fondness as I have several writer friends.
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Digging your heels in are you Wendy Good for you

Speaking of WooHoo names, this is the current list.

What wood you like on your AT5/WooHoo badge?

Cags -The Handy WooHoo
                      Jumble - Totally Martin's WooHoo
                      MoB - The Baby-Catching WooHoo
                      Josiane - The Deceptively Quiet WooHoo
                      Yessika - The Venezuelan Woohoo
                      Nad - The Ickybah WooHoo
                      Jann - The ‘Innocent’ WooHoo
                      Wendy - The Determined WooHoo
                      Josiane – The Deceptively Quiet WooHoo
                      Luvnjack – Joe's Nekkid WooHoo
                      Bekki - The Wonderful WooHoo of Oz
                      Estrela – The Lurking WooHoo
                      Laurie – The Quilted WooHoo
                      Jasmina – The (Ab)Normal WooHoo
                      XFC – The Catalytic WooHoo
                      Sarai – The Dan-Loving WooHoo
                      Bree – Amanda’s WooHoo
                      +1 – The WooHoo that still can’t make up her mind
                      DevilishMe – The Evil WooHoo

Anyone who wants theirs to be something different, please let me know!!!

I'm sure Nad had other suggestions but I can't find them
                      Pol – the invisible WooHoo (LOL)
                      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        So many pages to read, I'll probably miss several things, but here goes:

Bree - glad that your Dad's cancer is the lesser of the evil. All I can say is don't let them waste too much time. Take care of it ASAP. And here's hoping the test for Char turns out good.

Luvnjack - sounds like you have a little WooHoo on your hands!

Starlover - don't feel bad. I missed the skype as well - mainly because it was scheduled for 6 am my time and I didn't believe Jumble would have it set up at that time and assumed it was 2pm my time. However, I did get a chance to talk with Jumble and Wendy anyhow.
                        Yes, bit of a miscalculation on my part

Wendy - get that foot checked.

Oh and thoughts about the "wedding" from across the ocean. They are making a big deal of it here. Constantly hearing about it in the news. A few things that the "Royal" observers have said - William is his own man and he and Kate picked the date they wanted in spite of what "others" preferred. Also Charles will be King. The Royal family are traditionalist and also live a very long time. One day 'Mummy' will step down and Charles will take his rightful place. But according to "British Royal Law" (whatever that is) no divorced spouse can get the "Queen" (or King) title. She will have some other title but won't be Queen. However Kate will get the title someday. - the end!
                        Not sure that it's an actual 'Law', but even if it is it can be changed very easily

Sanctuary - Will

Spoiler:

With all due respect, I'm pretty sure they wood want us to be honest about it. No point in saying we like someone/something if we don't. As long as we keep it polite

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

I came in too late to be a part of the arty thread advent calendar, so I don't know what the sizes and stuff would be for this one...how big do we make the thingies? ... I think I will join in the fun though.
                        Er...... good question I reckon we should go for something like 680 x 450px, max 100kb

*huggles everyone*
                        Trust you to go for the difficult option

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        Nope.

It's okay... come sit next to me. My opinion remains the same as it always has.

What does this entail? Does one have to be a celbrator of Advent to participate?
                        It just involves making something PTB/Sanctuary/S.H.I.P., or a combination of all three, with a vaguely Adventy/Christmassy theme. In other words, anything you like to brighten the thread and mark each day leading up to Christmas
                        Sanctuary - Will
                        Spoiler:
                        I doubt we have much to worry about. I'm sure RD is a lovely person. It's not his fault that Will bugs me. I blame the writers. And I say that with much fondness as I have several writer friends.
                        Hm. Not sure I agree with that

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                        Pol – the invisible WooHoo (LOL)

Comment

Updating -

If you want to volunteer to help make the PTB Advent Calendar, just pick a day and add your name

It can be anything PTB, S.H.I.P., or Sanctuary Actor/Character and any theme you like!

Days
                          1 - Jumble
                          3 - Nad
                          4 - Jumble
                          5 LJ
                          6 - Nad
                          8 - Jumble
                          11-Jann
                          13 LJ
                          15 - Jumble
                          16 - Nad
                          18-Jann
                          20 LJ
                          22 - Jumble
                          23 LJ
                          24 - Nad
                          25-

Size: Max 680 x 450px, max 100kb.

Post your own as the date comes up, or send to Jumble. Your choice
                          Last edited by Jumble; 24 November 2010, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Yes, bit of a miscalculation on my part
                            Well it was for me 10 am...so I could have been up....hadn't I been a lazy teen

Now of to B soon
                            sigpic

Comment

Have fun with B and Rosa

Comment

Called the doctors... no appointments until Monday

So typical

Jann, have fun with B and Rosa!

Bekki, I think that's a great idea!

If you want to volunteer to help make the PTB Advent Calendar, just pick a day and add your name

It can be anything PTB, S.H.I.P., or Sanctuary Actor/Character and any theme you like!

Days
                                1 - Jumble
                                3 - Nad
                                4 - Jumble
                                5 LJ
                                6 - Nad
                                8 - Jumble
                                10 Wendy
                                11-Jann
                                13 LJ
                                15 - Jumble
                                16 - Nad
                                18-Jann
                                20 LJ
                                21 Wendy
                                22 - Jumble
                                23 LJ
                                24 - Nad
                                25-

Size: Max 680 x 450px, max 100kb.

Post your own as the date comes up, or send to Jumble. Your choice
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X