No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I'm thinking of adopting a little Aussie sheppard dog. She is beautiful: White with gray markings and two blue eyes. And I thought...wood Bekki be horribly offended if I named a dog after her? (Doggy look a lot like this, but with less gray...)

And if I DO get her and I DON'T name her Bekki, should we have a Woohoo brainstorm session on what to call her? JoJo?
    sigpic

Comment

Brrrrr. Talk of snow is making me even colder. We have a sadist in charge of temperature control in our office and just about every woman in here is wearing a coat.

MoB and llp - congrats on your 69s...separately of course.

Did I spy RegularAmanda on GW? *looks around again*

LJ - Oh yes do adopt an Aussie Sheppard. They're such smart dogs. I have an Aussie Sheppard mix and she constantly amazes me.
      sigpic

Comment

Get the dog LJ; it looks cute and sweet And of course we'll debate about his(?) name! Tesla, Martin, Major Wood, Bubu, Luvnjoe etc.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Get the dog LJ; it looks cute and sweet And of course we'll debate about his(?) name! Tesla, Martin, Major Wood, Bubu, Luvnjoe etc.
          Well, I have three other people in the family who have to agree on the decision, lol!

And if/when we get around to debating names, we have to remember that Lizzie (age 4) has to be able to pronounce the name!
          sigpic

Comment

Hehehehehe - Auzzie dog!!! *huggles*

I would be honoured to have a puppy-name sake! Although there is a long list of woohoo-related names to be considered Let the debate begin!!!

*huggles puppy again*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              Hehehehehe - Auzzie dog!!! *huggles*

I would be honoured to have a puppy-name sake! Although there is a long list of woohoo-related names to be considered Let the debate begin!!!

*huggles puppy again*
              I'm glad you take it in the spirit of love and gigglihood in which it was meant.
              sigpic

Comment

Double post. Oh well. Does anyone have a pic of the MW super hero comic? Anyone? *Puppy dog eyes*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  Well, I have three other people in the family who have to agree on the decision, lol!

And if/when we get around to debating names, we have to remember that Lizzie (age 4) has to be able to pronounce the name!
                  How can they say no to such a cutey?

*runs around nekkid*

Just watched the movie Australia again with my roommate. I love that movie and Hugh Jackman is SO freakingly hot! *drools*
                  sigpic

Comment

we Australians are famous for our hot, rugged men

my brother goes to the same university that Hugh jackman did
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                      we Australians are famous for our hot, rugged men

my brother goes to the same university that Hugh jackman did
                      Is he also as hot? and more important, is he single? If so, I may visit you in the near future

I love scruffy(sp?) guys. Yum Yum.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, it is 11:15 pm and the site is quiet.
                        The winds are gusting outside at about 65mph making the 27*F/-3*C seem more like about
                        10*F/-12*C. Soooo cold, colder than Anchorage, Alaska which is at 35*F/0*C and low winds. Not a car on the icy roads, not a person outside anywhere or so I hope. Looks like a ghost town outside. Eerie but beautiful at the same time. So on those thoughts I bid you good night!
                        sigpic

Comment

goodnight laurie!!!

*sends northern woohoos her sunshine* It's a delightful 24 degrees celsius today
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            Double post. Oh well. Does anyone have a pic of the MW super hero comic? Anyone? *Puppy dog eyes*

clicky ^

Comment

I Woohoos. Just stopping by. Can't wait for this semester to end! Sigh.
                              Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Jumble, what's the story behind that comic. I know there has to be one.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X