The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*whistles innocently*

I just saw I missed a call...I already thought I heard something in my sleep(I left my laptop on)

Yeah...I just woke up *blushes*
    sigpic

Comment

*huggles all WooHoos*

*needs help cuz she can stop watching this Castle's Promo! It's so genialllllll...and blames her FB friends for this *

Spoiler:
      sigpic
      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
        *huggles all WooHoos*

*needs help cuz she can stop watching this Castle's Promo! It's so genialllllll...and blames her FB friends for this *

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6W7oUf0YY4
        Can't help ya! I *love* that promo...and the show.
        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

[QUOTE=XFchemist;12094289]*huggles all WooHoos*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6W7oUf0YY4

Guh! No help from me here either. Now I can't stop watching it. *joins Chemmy and Pol* I love that show and NF.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
            Can't help ya! I *love* that promo...and the show.

me too, quite addicted...and I also promised to make a vid for it...when I'll find free time, I'm a busy vidder
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

So, there's a FB note going around about 100 books that the BBC considers must-reads. They think the average person will have read 6 of them. In the true WooHoo way, my 'read' portion of the list includes 69 selections.

Oh, and I love Castle too.
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                Me three.

Comment

New Sanctuary Promo:

Spoiler:
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                    So, there's a FB note going around about 100 books that the BBC considers must-reads. They think the average person will have read 6 of them. In the true WooHoo way, my 'read' portion of the list includes 69 selections.

Interesting list. 69? *cough* Impressive.
                    I've read 26 and have plenty of those listed already at home in my ever growing to-be-read pile. There's another reason I need that time dilation device.
                    sigpic

Comment

I only read 7 books from that list...I can use my excuse that most of them are written by English writers and I don't have a lot of English books and I hate to read translated stuff(you almost always notice that it is translated)

*runs around nekkid*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                        Interesting list. 69? *cough* Impressive.
                        I've read 26 and have plenty of those listed already at home in my ever growing to-be-read pile. There's another reason I need that time dilation device.
                        Many of them I actually read before graduating high school, but I also studied music at university and then was a musician for many years, so I made it a point to read as much literature as I could to be well-rounded. Now that I have to engage my brain in a more serious manner on an everyday basis, I mostly read recreational fiction, though I try to occasionally remember to read something 'important.'
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

MoB Me too regarding reading most of those in high school. I credit a phenomenal English teacher I had back then. He passed on his love for the writen word and many of those books were on his must read list. I've always loved to read but his influence stays with me today in my choice of books. For recreational reading I insist on something well written. It must be the mark of a great instructor.

I love how you said you read to be more well rounded. So many people don't think that way and don't see the connection. We seem to live in a time of 24-7 stimulus. I love the quiet time and limitless imagination that reading brings.

Quick disregard all this serious talk. I don't want to break GW.

*changes the subject*

Martin is love.

That's better.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                            MoB Me too regarding reading most of those in high school. I credit a phenomenal English teacher I had back then. He passed on his love for the writen word and many of those books were on his must read list. I've always loved to read but his influence stays with me today in my choice of books. For recreational reading I insist on something well written. It must be the mark of a great instructor.

I love how you said you read to be more well rounded. So many people don't think that way and don't see the connection. We seem to live in a time of 24-7 stimulus. I love the quiet time and limitless imagination that reading brings.

Quick disregard all this serious talk. I don't want to break GW.

*changes the subject*

Martin is love.

That's better.
                            *runz in*

No! No serious discussion WooHoos

*quickly posts Martinpics*

Darn! He's looking too serious.......

That's better

Comment

But... reading *can* be funny...

*hugs WooHoos*
                              *hugs PTB*
                              *goes to sit in the bus*
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*wonderz how many Woohoos are tipsy at the Woohoo meet*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X