• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    We'll take it for the team

It's all good *hugs*

I did choke on it!

I have to be careful with medicine (in that I don't like it, and there's wine to drink... ) The deep heat spray seems to have made it numb and warm. It's no longer hurting like it did.
    That'll be the alcohol content

Alcohol is good for everything

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Ah well that's the important thing. Now rest it as much as possible.

Ok so I'm thinking these couple of bottles of wine I'm bringing... not needed? Meh, bring 'em anyway.
    I'll be setting off in an hour or so so expect me around 3pm, if that's ok. I just need to get my backside into gear and put some stuff in a ruksack... of course first I have to get said ruksack out of the loft and heaven knows where I put that.

See you soon!
    You can always take it home with you if it's surplus to requirements

Oh get a move on Cags, otherwise you'll miss out on the bacon butties

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Ah well that's the important thing. Now rest it as much as possible.
      I will

Ok so I'm thinking these couple of bottles of wine I'm bringing... not needed? Meh, bring 'em anyway.
      I'll be setting off in an hour or so so expect me around 3pm, if that's ok. I just need to get my backside into gear and put some stuff in a ruksack... of course first I have to get said ruksack out of the loft and heaven knows where I put that.

See you soon!
      See you soon!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      That'll be the alcohol content

Alcohol is good for everything
      *wonders why all that is good has alcohol in it!*

You can always take it home with you if it's surplus to requirements

Oh get a move on Cags, otherwise you'll miss out on the bacon butties

NOM! Mmmm, bacon.
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Hmmmm My timing seems to be off today. Everyone has disappeared....probably eating the bacon buddies or something. Oh well. I can run around for awhile, but not nekkid -

Not much happening. My "creams" have arrived so I need to go downstairs to get them. It's a beautiful day, blue skies and all. And a lot warmer then I expected. 43*F/6*C. Means it will get up to around 48 to 50* today (maybe). They said it might snow in the foothills, but seems too warm for that now. By Monday it might snow here, but doesn't look like they predicted it right. Phooey, I wanted snow!

Need to get out there and do a little Xmas shopping. Have to get something for my brother, nephew, niece, kids....too much. Think I'll stay home. Sounds like a lot less stress.

I am bored....not a usual state for me. Wish I could "drive" over and join you Woohoos and have lunch at Anderson's. Need something to take my mind off of ....everything.

I suppose I could go back and work on my other novel. Hmmm! Maybe!
        sigpic

Comment

We had our bacon butties without Cags because she didn't arrive until nearly 4pm

But now we've had bangers and mash and been amused by Ben's antics all afternoon

Drank the Sanctuary wine in one go (but Cags did have the biggest glass ) and now we're trying to decide which bottle to open next.................

Wish you could come for lunch tomorrow Laurie, but never mind, you'll be there with us next time

Comment

Picture if you will........... the WooHoos are chatting to Amanda at AT5 and she asks "So what exactly do you do at these WooHooMeets?"

WooHoos: "Oh we have enormous fun! We dine at Anderson's, drink lots of wine, watch Sanctuary's Special Features, and then what we really love to do is............

Spoiler:

BUILD HOUSES WITH LEGO!!!!!

It's that Ben, he's such a BAD influence!

Comment

It's the kind of the thing you get absorbed in.
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Good to see you're having fun Interesting thing to do though

*runs around nekkid*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Picture if you will........... the WooHoos are chatting to Amanda at AT5 and she asks "So what exactly do you do at these WooHooMeets?"

WooHoos: "Oh we have enormous fun! We dine at Anderson's, drink lots of wine, watch Sanctuary's Special Features, and then what we really love to do is............

It's that Ben, he's such a BAD influence!
                  Hee! Sweet! Love that y'all are having such a fab time.
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Do I see an architech in our future?

Hey Jumble, I wish I could come by, but alas, too much water in the way!

Enjoy Sanctuary on Tuesday....all I will say is....VERY GOOD EPISODE!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Good to see you're having fun Interesting thing to do though

*runs around nekkid*
                      It is, and we are

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                      Hee! Sweet! Love that y'all are having such a fab time.
                      Much better than I was expecting this time yesterday I thought the whole weekend was wrecked

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      Do I see an architect in our future?
                      Possibly.......... do you mean Ben or Cags?

Hey Jumble, I wish I could come by, but alas, too much water in the way!
                      I know

When is it not?

Sanctuary

Spoiler:
                      And Martin's back in the director's chair! *bounces*

Comment

Glad to hear you're all having a good time - even with all the injuries/colds
                        Hope you all have a good time tomorrow
                        sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Not much happening. My "creams" have arrived so I need to go downstairs to get them. It's a beautiful day, blue skies and all. And a lot warmer then I expected. 43*F/6*C. Means it will get up to around 48 to 50* today (maybe). They said it might snow in the foothills, but seems too warm for that now. By Monday it might snow here, but doesn't look like they predicted it right. Phooey, I wanted snow!
                          It snowed this morning over on the Olympic Peninsula for about an hour. Not much sticking, and that didn't last long. It was very pretty.

Comment

Yes, episode Sanctuary yesterdy:
                            Spoiler:
                            WAS AWESOME!!!! I LOVED IT!!

Just sayin'
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                              It snowed this morning over on the Olympic Peninsula for about an hour. Not much sticking, and that didn't last long. It was very pretty.
                              Ah a neighbor. Well nothing on Mercer Island, but I can see a few of the mountain tops and there is snow in them thar hills! I remember 2 years ago just before Xmas. At the time I lived on Alaskan Way at Elliott Bay. It was beautiful and so white. No cars, nothing. That was really lovely.

Say Jumble, what time do I need to be around tomorrow? Give me your time and I'll subtract the hours.
                              sigpic

Comment

Absolutely! Loved it, possibly my fav of this season so far
                                sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X