No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a reminder that the party starts in about an hour!

Comment

*runz in late with page banner*

Feeling a LOT better today Much relieved that I haven't ruined the whole weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
        Huggles for Jumble for being sickly and for Wendy with the hurt ankle. Sounds like the Woohoo meet is going to be a quieter one this time.
        Nah. It just had a hiccup, all is back on track

My ankle still hurts though, but ignorance is bliss!
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*squishy huggles Jumble* So glad you're better! Can't wait for tomorrow!!!
          Is that the time?! Gotta run!
          *waves and huggles*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I saw the flashy banner and I knew jumble was up and running before I saw her username.

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
            Nah. It just had a hiccup, all is back on track

My ankle still hurts though, but ignorance is bliss!
            So... what exactly did you do with it? Details!

(Or did you tell already? )
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Have a good day, Josi!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

I cracked it, like you do with other joints but by accident. It was more painful than normal cracks though and it's still tender. Other than that, I don't know what it is that I have done.
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                *iz jealous*

Oh no! Poor Jumble Take care of her for us, Wendy, and huggles to you both.

I have it! *sends QUILT to Jumble super fast*

*huggles all*
                Ah, that explains why I suddenly started feeling better yesterday evening Thanks

I'm taking care of her in the sense of watching telly and playing on my netbook whilst she sleeps and rests upstairs. *huggles*

She's doing much bettter and I think she'll be right as rain soon!
                Aw, Wendy, you've been so sweet about the whole thing. You come all this way to see me and end up spending the day on your own *huggles*

But yes, feeling a heck of a lot better now Not sure I'll be consuming any alcohol for a day or two, but Sunday lunch at Anderson's is definitely back on track

*hugs jumble for being sick*

There's Martin here. At work. In picture.
                Cast spoilers for Animus (Sanctuary)

*dances along*
                Oh Nad! Martinwithabeard! That's the way to make me feel better *huggles*

*runs in, sort of, just hurt my ankle actually*

I really do love where I'm sitting. Martin is everywhere
                Um.......... I was going to offer a disclaimer, but frankly, there isn't one Martin is indeed everywhere you look in this house......... and I really shouldn't go '', because I do love him to bits and it is nice to see his smiling eyes everywhere

I want snow too.

*hugs for the ouch*

And because Sanctuary makes me happy and jumble isn't here to Martin spam () and no one is stopping me:

NikoArt. Heh.

*runs trough the thread, singing about Martin's products. Nekkid.*

*blinks*

I mean that I'm nekkid. While singing. Not that I'm singing about Martin's products being nekkid.
                Not that that wood be odd here, but I'm not. I have no interest in seeing Martin's products nekkid, I swear!

Unless it looks decent. With... cloth at places. Or a leaf. Pillow...
                Not that nudity is a problem, I'm just stating.

Um. Yeah.

So...

*runs nekkid*
                *hands shovel to Nad* Just keep digging hon

I saw the flashy banner and I knew jumble was up and running before I saw her username.

Oh yes, I'm BAAAAACK!!!! Although I woodn't exactly say I was 'running', let's just say I'm doing a slow jog

Comment

Have a good day, Josi!

I cracked it, like you do with other joints but by accident. It was more painful than normal cracks though and it's still tender. Other than that, I don't know what it is that I have done.
                  Bleh.
                  *hugs for it still hurting*
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*huggles Jumble* I'm just glad that you're doing better, that's what matters

Bleh.
                    *hugs for it still hurting*
                    *hugs* I'll be okay. I have no choice - travel Monday and driving lesson on Tuesday!
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*huggles Jumble* I'm just glad that you're doing better, that's what matters
                      How daft is it that we're sat two feet apart posting messages to each other on the thread?

*thinks*

Actually, that's good. It means we're sharing with the other WooHoos
                      *hugs* I'll be okay. I have no choice - travel Monday and driving lesson on Tuesday!
                      I've sent her to spray it with 'Deep Heat' in the hope that it'll help. If nothing else, the smell of that stuff should scare away the pain

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        How daft is it that we're sat two feet apart posting messages to each other on the thread?

*thinks*

Actually, that's good. It means we're sharing with the other WooHoos
                        That was exactly my plan...

I've sent her to spray it with 'Deep Heat' in the hope that it'll help. If nothing else, the smell of that stuff should scare away the pain
                        It's just stated to heat up... if nothing else, it's keeping my ankle warm.

It smells truly. But I don't mind smell when it does the job
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

But yes, feeling a heck of a lot better now Not sure I'll be consuming any alcohol for a day or two, but Sunday lunch at Anderson's is definitely back on track
                          Oh more for us then. What a hardship!

Actually, Benjabubs has been sniffly for a couple of days and I wasn't sure about coming what with you being ill too (don't want to compound your sickies with our foreign germs... relatively foreign anyway.) He didn't go to school yesterday we went to Ikea instead, oh what joy that was but needs must and all that.. I'll take guidance from you. He's not snotting everywhere (just a bit sniffly) but if you think I'd be better not coming that's fine.

See, I've always though that's how it works.

It's just stated to heat up... if nothing else, it's keeping my ankle warm.

It smells truly. But I don't mind smell when it does the job
                          Well the rule is ice for acute and heat for chronic; i.e. if it's an injury ice on it helps reduce the swelling. *shrugs* But if it's still hurting a day later try anything. Also worth taking some ibuprofen (provided it's not contraband for you) since that will reduce any swelling. Likely you need a day or two to rest it properly. Keep it elevated.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Actually, Benjabubs has been sniffly for a couple of days and I wasn't sure about coming what with you being ill too (don't want to compound your sickies with our foreign germs... relatively foreign anyway.) He didn't go to school yesterday we went to Ikea instead, oh what joy that was but needs must and all that.. I'll take guidance from you. He's not snotting everywhere (just a bit sniffly) but if you think I'd be better not coming that's fine.
                            I say come anyway, I'm not bothered about the odd sniffle and neither is Wendy And I'm pretty sure you're safe from what I had since Wendy hasn't caught it and I'm fine now

Besides, someone has to drink some of this booze................

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              We'll take it for the team

It's all good *hugs*

See, I've always though that's how it works.
                              I did choke on it!

Well the rule is ice for acute and heat for chronic; i.e. if it's an injury ice on it helps reduce the swelling. *shrugs* But if it's still hurting a day later try anything. Also worth taking some ibuprofen (provided it's not contraband for you) since that will reduce any swelling. Likely you need a day or two to rest it properly. Keep it elevated.
                              I have to be careful with medicine (in that I don't like it, and there's wine to drink... ) The deep heat spray seems to have made it numb and warm. It's no longer hurting like it did.
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I have to be careful with medicine (in that I don't like it, and there's wine to drink... ) The deep heat spray seems to have made it numb and warm. It's no longer hurting like it did.
                                Ah well that's the important thing. Now rest it as much as possible.

Ok so I'm thinking these couple of bottles of wine I'm bringing... not needed? Meh, bring 'em anyway.
                                I'll be setting off in an hour or so so expect me around 3pm, if that's ok. I just need to get my backside into gear and put some stuff in a ruksack... of course first I have to get said ruksack out of the loft and heaven knows where I put that.

See you soon!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X