The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
    I think I've finally found a way to make Andi <3 Martin. He's wearing a Spartans T at minute 6:25 in this vid.

Spoilers for season 3. Behind the scenes B roll

Spoiler:

Well... Whatever way works
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*dancez through thread nekkid*
      sigpic

Comment

*runs in, sort of, just hurt my ankle actually*

I really do love where I'm sitting. Martin is everywhere
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          Jann, I'm sure a power nap is just as good.
          It is...I hope...soon a movie on and then making a schedule for the weekend on what to do lol

MoB that was an awesome vid! Interesting to see!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Well... Whatever way works
            I'm nothing if not persuasive.

Originally posted by starlover View Post

MoB that was an awesome vid! Interesting to see!
            It was pretty cool, wasn't it? Thought it was very intriguing.
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Hello all. *Waves and Huggles* to all the Woohoos, inlcluding the "sick" one! My bones may bend, but I rarely get colds!

Love the video MoB. The one I saw wasn't nearly as clear. Wonder who shot it.

Funny, the sounds were like when we were at the studio. Sometimes you couldn't even hear the actors while we watched, and we weren't very far away. The mics are so hyper sensitive now, I guess.

Hows Jumble doing, Wendy? Any better?

Four more hours until Sanctuary is on! YEAH!!
              sigpic

Comment

We may be getting some snow here (at sea level) on Sunday or Monday. I think the high on Monday is suppose to be about 32* which is 0C. Really cool (may be a poor choice of words).
                Been about 2 years since the last time and that was the middle of December. Kind of early for it now. And, it doesn't happen every year. As long as I know in advance, I can stock up some food and then just enjoy it. Love the snow, especially since I don't have to drive to work.
                sigpic

Comment

Laurie, she's doing better

Sleep is so good.

Except I'm wide awake so I'm still watching Stargate. Who doesn't when they can't sleep? I cracked my ankle earlier, and it's still hurting. Ouch.
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I want snow too.

Laurie, she's doing better

Sleep is so good.

Except I'm wide awake so I'm still watching Stargate. Who doesn't when they can't sleep? I cracked my ankle earlier, and it's still hurting. Ouch.
                    *hugs for the ouch*

And because Sanctuary makes me happy and jumble isn't here to Martin spam () and no one is stopping me:

NikoArt. Heh.

*runs trough the thread, singing about Martin's products. Nekkid.*

*blinks*

I mean that I'm nekkid. While singing. Not that I'm singing about Martin's products being nekkid.
                    Not that that wood be odd here, but I'm not. I have no interest in seeing Martin's products nekkid, I swear!

Unless it looks decent. With... cloth at places. Or a leaf. Pillow...
                    Not that nudity is a problem, I'm just stating.

Um. Yeah.

So...

*runs nekkid*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Laurie, she's doing better Sleep is so good.
                      Good. I think she could use a lot of that. Doesn't sound like she has been getting very much recently.

Ooh! Doesn't sound like a very good idea. Take that info from someone who understands it a lot more than I ever wanted too! But watching Stargate is always a good thing!
                      sigpic

Comment

I want snow too.

*hugs for the ouch*

And because Sanctuary makes me happy and jumble isn't here to Martin spam () and no one is stopping me:

NikoArt. Heh.

*blinks*

I mean that I'm nekkid. While singing. Not that I'm singing about Martin's products being nekkid.
                        Not that that wood be odd here, but I'm not. I have no interest in seeing Martin's products nekkid, I swear!

Um. Yeah.

So...

*runs nekkid*
                        Hmmm! Have you been into the broccoli stash again!
                        Last edited by Madwelshboy; 20 November 2010, 02:39 AM. Reason: Quoted image
                        sigpic

Comment

Heh Nope, just one of those days...

sigpic

Comment

Nad... what you been dipping your broccoli into?
                            *huggles back*

Laurie... it does indeed hurt more than I thought it would. *tries to remember not to do it again*
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                              I think I've finally found a way to make Andi <3 Martin. He's wearing a Spartans T at minute 6:25 in this vid.

Spoilers for season 3. Behind the scenes B roll

Spoiler:
                              [snipped]
                              Nice! Thanks for posting this MoB. I don't usually watch/read anything that might contain spoilers but I love how well all the green screen stuff is done and was curious this time. This is a great behind the scenes peek. It's amazing to see all the hard working folks who bring me one of my favorite shows and I'm more envious of those of you that were lucky enough to have seen them all first hand.

And, since I'm all alone in thread it might be time for some nekkid running.
                              On second thought, it's too cold for that right now.

I want snow too.

*hugs for the ouch*

NikoArt. Heh.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...sigsovain2.jpg

*blinks*

Um. Yeah.

So...

*runs nekkid*
                              just in a good way

Huggles for Jumble for being sickly and for Wendy with the hurt ankle. Sounds like the Woohoo meet is going to be a quieter one this time.
                              sigpic

Comment

Glad everyone liked the vid. I found it on youtube while looking for something else. I think it was a GW-er who uploaded it, but not really sure.

Somehow, I appear to be still up for Sanctuary tonight. I'm all turned around. We had a tough night last night with lots of sick mamas and no breaks for anyone. Tomorrow I'm getting a little pampered-- getting my hair done and then starting coaching my set for the S4K benefit in Jan. Which reminds me I have to start a thread for that somewhere. Then I have to head over to my friends house and stick an IV in her. She's pregnant and vomiting constantly and doesn't want anyone at her work to know about it yet, so she won't do the IV thing while she's there. Good thing I am the go-to-gal for the tough sticks.
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X