The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
    That's odd. I've been unsubscribed and can't subscribe to the thread again and GW's eaten my last post here. Is this a hint?
    Bad GW!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Added and it wood be very cool!

*huggles Cags* I'm sure Jumble can persuade you *looks all innocent*

If it's on sunday you'll probably see me in PJ's....nothin' new in other words
      Accepted

Just been talking to Cags. If she won't talk to you I'm sure Ben will

Originally posted by llp View Post
      I looked it up about "group" calling. Apparently they are offering it for a trial period of time if you sign up for their "Pro Package" which would cost money (of course). It is mainly designed for businesses. Doesn't sound very practical. Best bet would be to have a second pc or laptop there and put the sound up so all can hear.
      That's ok, I've got 2 laptops so we can do that

That's odd. I've been unsubscribed and can't subscribe to the thread again and GW's eaten my last post here. Is this a hint?
      Happens a lot lately

Think maybe I'll get myself to bed since it's nearly 1am

WoodNight WooHoos *hugs*

*huggles Martin 'cos I can *

Comment

I don't know about other people, but according to the "find all posts" on my profile page, I haven't made any posts since November 10th. And I know very well I've made at least a dozen or more posts since then.

Probably another one of them glitches that will get fixed somewhere down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Accepted

Just been talking to Cags. If she won't talk to you I'm sure Ben will
          Woohoo! You have permission from me to drag her in front of it... Just sayin'...but I like to talk with Ben too! He's such a sweetie!

That's ok, I've got 2 laptops so we can do that
          *cough*exaggerater*cough*
          and I have no idea if I spelled that correctly

One exam mostly studied(in a study group with cards shouting definitions, while being in Starbucks ) and one to go! It's gonna be a loooooong evening!
          sigpic

Comment

*runs around totally nekkid while nobody is in thread*

*grabs nekkid hot guy to accompany her*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Woohoo! You have permission from me to drag her in front of it... Just sayin'...but I like to talk with Ben too! He's such a sweetie!

*cough*exaggerater*cough*
              and I have no idea if I spelled that correctly

One exam mostly studied(in a study group with cards shouting definitions, while being in Starbucks ) and one to go! It's gonna be a loooooong evening!
              I think what you're calling me is a 'show-off'

But......... doesn't everybody have two laptops?

Comment

Thank you everyone for the congrats on my first score! I'm still pretty chuffed. It's the first time I've written something like this in years

*raises hand* I have two laptops... well, one laptop and one netbook. And a desktop pc... and an iPhone... I really do love my technology.

My sister has three laptops and a desktop pc. So, don't worry. Two is normal
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                  Thank you everyone for the congrats on my first score! I'm still pretty chuffed. It's the first time I've written something like this in years

*raises hand* I have two laptops... well, one laptop and one netbook. And a desktop pc... and an iPhone... I really do love my technology.

My sister has three laptops and a desktop pc. So, don't worry. Two is normal
                  I'm starting to feel inadequate now

I used to have three lappys and a desktop, which was a bit ridiculous, so I gave the oldest lappy to the boys, dumped the desktop and kept the second lappy as backup

Comment

I think with Skype you can multi-call, my mum and brother and I do that, but you can't multi-vidcall without pro
                    sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Ah, thanks for that Aveo

I'm done primping the house, it's as good as it's ever going to get

Now I don't want to click 'submit' because then mysigwillrotateandIabsolutelyLOVEthatone

What to do, what to do...........

*sigh*

Edit: WooHooood! It didn't change

*sits and stares some more*

Comment

Skype Skype Skype! I'm around Sunday PM too!!

Just to make things even more confusing..

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          Skype Skype Skype! I'm around Sunday PM too!!

Just to make things even more confusing..
                          Should be doable, we'll have three laptops

Pm me your Skype name

In fact, if Josiane brings hers, we'll have FOUR!!

Comment

*holds Estrela tightly* Don't worry, I won't let go!!
                            *glares at GW*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              I think what you're calling me is a 'show-off'

But......... doesn't everybody have two laptops?

One lap top (saving for the second one) and two PCs. But I gave one of those to my sis as a wedding present last year.

And will you guys be doing a video Skype call or just a chat group?
                              sigpic

Comment

*runs through thread nekkid*

I hadn't done that in ages

*goes to take test*
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X