• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
    So your countdown has begun.
    Oh yes
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Just popping in between writing an article, packing and doing pots just to ask Jumble - do you need me to bring something specific?

I will be back later to catch up on posts that I've missed. *hugs you all*
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        Just popping in between writing an article, packing and doing pots just to ask Jumble - do you need me to bring something specific?

I will be back later to catch up on posts that I've missed. *hugs you all*

Yeah.......... could you just pop over to Vangroovy first and see if you can pick up one of those Martin Wood guys that I've heard so much about?

Thanks

Well it was worth a TRY!!!!

No, can't think of anything........... just the usual case of wine, box of chocolates and litre of fresh prawns that all my favourite guests always bring

Aw c'mon! I have to TRY!!

No Wendy, you don't need to bring anything except your Awesome self and your own personal stuff

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          The area of Cornwall where she lives had torrential rain last night/this morning and there has been a lot of serious flooding - people having to be rescued from their stranded cars and homes being flooded
          Oye that's no good! I think flooding has been going on all around Europe now

Hm. Well she, Sarai and I saw off three bottles between us, whereas I gather Laurie and a friend sank three bottles between them.......... so obviously that extra half bottle was what tipped her over the edge
          Now you know that for next time

Ah but don't you find that when you've got a busy day you ratch it up a gear and get everything done easier than you thought? That's what I find......... except afterwards I'm utterly exhausted
          Err...I don't do that, but then again, busy day today too. Filled with meetings and studying for tomorrow

*huggles Jann and sends good luck vibes for the exams*
          *hugs and thanks*

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          I think it's the 15th of December but it might be the 16th if I have a test that day
          Ha...I'm already done the 7th

And I think I shouldn't go look in PB...should I???
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble
            Considering how much wine she drank with us, she really should have been drunk but she managed to look and behave very sober
            Well someone had to be in control, now didn't they, especially in case someone wanted to go for a swim or do something silly! Fortunately you were both models of decorum.
            Or maybe because I had a very very light dinner, I think. And if you thought I was wasted you should have seen Jennie, she was celebrating becoming a grandmother for the first time....not very grandmotherly. When she left, there was still almost 2/3rds a bottle left and I hate to waste things so I tried to finish it off. Think I left about 1 glass full in the bottle before I capped it.

But no hangover or headache..... just a little tired today. And that's because a couple of cats wouldn't let me sleep in this AM. They started a fight right next to my bed and then Sammie jumped up and hid using me as the shield. Hard to sleep with the "children" are being sooooo noisy. I'll take a nap later!

*WAVES AND HUGGLES* all the woohoos. How you all doing? Sorry to hear about the flood but glad it didn't effect Oma's house. Sad I'm going to miss the gathering this weekend. Thanks for the offer of aspirin, but I don't need any hmmmm, maybe I'll take the water. I am a bit thirsty!

Oh and "remembering" what works to get me polluted....probably won't work. I waited until after my guest left.... Something about control issues!
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, by the way, if you had Skyped my yesterday, I would have sobered up enough for you that you probably wouldn't have been able to tell too much! Like I said, I have control issues(my control). Oh and my Skype was off yesterday!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Well someone had to be in control, now didn't they, especially in case someone wanted to go for a swim or do something silly! Fortunately you were both models of decorum.
                We were? Oh yes, of course we were

Or maybe because I had a very very light dinner, I think. And if you thought I was wasted you should have seen Jennie, she was celebrating becoming a grandmother for the first time....not very grandmotherly. When she left, there was still almost 2/3rds a bottle left and I hate to waste things so I tried to finish it off. Think I left about 1 glass full in the bottle before I capped it.

But no hangover or headache..... just a little tired today. And that's because a couple of cats wouldn't let me sleep in this AM. They started a fight right next to my bed and then Sammie jumped up and hid using me as the shield. Hard to sleep with the "children" are being sooooo noisy. I'll take a nap later!

*WAVES AND HUGGLES* all the woohoos. How you all doing? Sorry to hear about the flood but glad it didn't effect Oma's house. Sad I'm going to miss the gathering this weekend. Thanks for the offer of aspirin, but I don't need any hmmmm, maybe I'll take the water. I am a bit thirsty!

Oh and "remembering" what works to get me polluted....probably won't work. I waited until after my guest left.... Something about control issues!
                Ah, but we won't be leaving you alone until after the bottles are all empty

Maybe you should have given that last glass to the cats, they might then have slept and let you alone

Comment

We were? Oh yes, of course we were

Ah, but we won't be leaving you alone until after the bottles are all empty

Maybe you should have given that last glass to the cats, they might then have slept and let you alone
                  Hmmmm, never thought of that. But I think there is some sort of law about getting cats drunk....animal rights and all that!
                  Last edited by llp; 17 November 2010, 08:21 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Nah, I've never heard of that Law. I'm sure a certain amount of red wine is good for their hearts

I was intending to make a pressie for my Sekrit Santa, but somehow it became something different......

At this rate I'll soon have made the 200 sigs that Clintonio allows

I really should be cleaning the house and making beds............

Edit: But apparently I'd rather play with Martin...

Last edited by Jumble; 17 November 2010, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Nice sigs Jumble
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

It's Friends Locked MoB. I've sent you a request
                        Saw it! Yeah, I tend to write things in my lj that I dont want the general public having accidental access to
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          Saw it! Yeah, I tend to write things in my lj that I dont want the general public having accidental access to
                          It was a lovely story, the kind that makes you count your blessings and believe in human nature

Thanks Yessika

Comment

*giggles at Laruie's cats* I love that kind of pictures!

Love the sigs Jumble!!! Now I want to procrastinate and make a wp or sig instead of learning! I blame you! or Martin
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              *giggles at Laruie's cats* I love that kind of pictures!

Love the sigs Jumble!!! Now I want to procrastinate and make a wp or sig instead of learning! I blame you! or Martin
                              No, you mustn't do that

Hey, I have to at least make an effort to tell you the right thing.............

Thanks

Comment

No, you mustn't do that

Hey, I have to at least make an effort to tell you the right thing.............

Thanks
                                I am trying...I decided since I must recharge my laptop atm(for class) and it has to be full again in 30 min so I can't PS because it will slow down the charging time...

I did already got a good study guide for one class and studied all the chapters...so now only thing left are the notes and powerpoint slides
                                ...and then studying for my other exam(which our teacher only found out about last Thursday and we yesterday got the information on what to study...)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X