The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Well Nad already explained it, but just like in English it are two seperate words.

Nad en ik zijn schattig en onschuldig!

*hugs* I didn't like the last Sanctuary episode...also didn't like Hero 1 last year...
    *shrugs*
    Really? I loved it! Liked the first one too I guess they can't please everyone with every ep - I wasn't that keen on Bank Job *shrugs*

Lee and Joel haven't seen any of S3 yet, so there'll be a mini-marathon in a couple of weeks when they come over

And I'm guessing Lee will 'appreciate' Kate's outfit

I really should go to bed, but I've found myself watching Torchwood............

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Really? I loved it! Liked the first one too I guess they can't please everyone with every ep - I wasn't that keen on Bank Job *shrugs*
      See I liked the Bank Job on the other hand! It is interesting to hear that we both like different episodes

Lee and Joel haven't seen any of S3 yet, so there'll be a mini-marathon in a couple of weeks when they come over

And I'm guessing Lee will 'appreciate' Kate's outfit
      They will like that episode for sure, and probably the others too!

I really should go to bed, but I've found myself watching Torchwood............
      Yes, then it is time to sleep! Woodnight!

I'm off to find myself some dinner!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Heh. But... In NYC situated movies, that ALWAYS happens!?
        +
        *hugs* The NYC movies sound way better! But at least someone plops down next to you.
        = NYC in movies = very romantic. NYC in reality, totally unromantic.

*hugs* I didn't like the last Sanctuary episode...also didn't like Hero 1 last year...
        That was pretty much my reaction. Plus
        Spoiler:
        I spent the entire ep wanting to give Kate a chzbrgr.

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*runz in* Destiny is still out of order (er...that's my lappy), so I'm sneaking in at work. Bad me, bad!

*grabz Joe and SMOOOOOOOOOCHES!* Love that guy!!
          sigpic

Comment

*giggles at MoB´s lolcat! Now look what you made me do...on todays topic

perhaps bad language?
            Spoiler:

I'm soooo innocent
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
              Thanks Wendy I do believe that is the first "evil stapler" hug I have ever gotten.

Yes he is Jumble

*stares at my own sig*

Gosh she's gorgeous isn't she?

What flavors Laurie? Share with the class. BTW-The chocolate is sublime.

*hugs Josi* I don't need a hazmat suit since I am still sick.

I am beginning to think I will never get to Anderson's.

Very nice Cags! You can also put just about any flavored liqueur as well as long as it goes with whatever flavor jello you are using. Limoncello-Jello shots are fun. I am so totally drunk right now.

Hi Nad!

How is the hand Jumble?
              Had a neightbor come by and we tried all three bottles of wine that I bought. One is lousy but the other two wwere drinkable. Soryy my typing sucks! So, I will keep them in mind when you show up Jumble...

as for the flavores....vanilla, carmel and cherry! Neightbor is gone, and I have a glass left int the bottle.....thinkIt needs to be drunkk!

I so don't look forwards to tomorrow!
              Last edited by llp; 16 November 2010, 09:45 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Had a neightbor come by and we tried all three bottles of wine that I bought. One is lousy but the other two wwere drinkable. Soryy my typing sucks! So, I will keep them in mind when you show up Jumble...
                Three bottles?? I think you've blown your cover story there Laurie, you'll never be able to say 'Oh, but I only drink when I'm with Jumble!' again

as for the flavores....vanilla, carmel and cherry! Neightbor is gone, and I have a glass left int the bottle.....thinkIt needs to be drunkk!

I so don't look forwards to tomorrow!
                Sounds like it's you that's drunk

How's your head this morning?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Three bottles?? I think you've blown your cover story there Laurie, you'll never be able to say 'Oh, but I only drink when I'm with Jumble!' again

Sounds like it's you that's drunk

How's your head this morning?
                  Morning....it's only 12.57 and I havne't gone to bed yet....Sti;ll finishing whats left of the wine.......having a goodt ime.....but totally wasted!....YEAH~!
                  sigpic

Comment

Morning....it's only 12.57 and I havne't gone to bed yet....Sti;ll finishing whats left of the wine.......having a goodt ime.....but totally wasted!....YEAH~!
                    I assumed you'd have passed out by now! Left the question for you when you woke up

Did you put your clocks back then, because I make that still an 8 hour difference

Comment

Cl0cks back...that was last week.....it it now 1;31 AND I'm ab0ut ready to got to bed. And by the way I,m typing...a goood idae! Haven't been this poluted in a very gllong time. Feeling no pain right now but tomoorow will be another day; Good night!

Oh, decided to buy the chair inspite of the finances....but have to wait 4 to 5 weeks for deliveryl,
                      sigpic

Comment

And just for general comments....I dont' remember being this dunk in years./ i am raelly proluted!
                        sigpic

Comment

Cl0cks back...that was last week.....it it now 1;31 AND I'm ab0ut ready to got to bed. And by the way I,m typing...a goood idae! Haven't been this poluted in a very gllong time. Feeling no pain right now but tomoorow will be another day; Good night!

Oh, decided to buy the chair inspite of the finances....but have to wait 4 to 5 weeks for deliveryl,
                          Good for you!

And just for general comments....I dont' remember being this dunk in years./ i am raelly proluted!
                          I'm soooo tempted to Skype you just to see that

WoodNight Laurie *hugs*

Edit: Just heard there's major flooding in Cornwall! Hope Oma is ok *crosses fingers*
                          Last edited by Jumble; 17 November 2010, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Not even when you met Jumble and Sarai? Wow...

*hugs*
                            *hands some asprin and water over for tomorrow...err this morning*

So quiet on the thread
                            *runs around in circles...nekkid*
                            sigpic

Comment

Just wanted to pop in quickly and say I've heard from Oma - St Austell was hit pretty bad but her house is ok. Some down the bottom of the hill are in a bad way though as are the roads. I'm sure everyone down there wood appreciate your thoughts and best wishes over the next few days .

*hugs Woohoos*

Comment

Not even when you met Jumble and Sarai? Wow...

*hugs*
                                *hands some asprin and water over for tomorrow...err this morning*
                                Considering how much wine she drank with us, she really should have been drunk but she managed to look and behave very sober

So quiet on the thread
                                *runs around in circles...nekkid*
                                I'm having a very busy day, having swapped my Monday for Wednesday this week

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                Just wanted to pop in quickly and say I've heard from Oma - St Austell was hit pretty bad but her house is ok. Some down the bottom of the hill are in a bad way though as are the roads. I'm sure everyone down there wood appreciate your thoughts and best wishes over the next few days .

*hugs Woohoos*
                                Thanks for letting us know Sarai, that's a huge relief

Comment

Working...
                                X