• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    It's working now MoB. Must just have been a temporary hitch
    Oh good. Gotta love the interwebz.
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Oh look! What to look forward to in S3 (spoilers for eps that have already been aired)

*huggles Martin*

Very cool, thanks for sharing.
      Last edited by jasminaGo; 15 November 2010, 11:30 PM. Reason: removing tags
      sigpic

Comment

So much fun, no one is here and I get to run around and no one knows because I'm alone!

Plus I have sOome friends who invited me over next week and they grow their own veggies and it includes broccoli..... love those fresh veggies.

Running back and forth in the thread and no one is here to see me!!!
        Oops....there is a "guest" watching now. *Waves* to the guest!
        sigpic

Comment

*blinks*

I'm here Laurie...just silently observing... pretending to study

Preparing for an advertising exam on Thursday...I found out that if I do this one very well I don't have to do my final exam and am thus already done Dec 6 with school

*runs around nekkid*(I'm gonna take a shower now so I thought it would be appropriate)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            *blinks*

I'm here Laurie...just silently observing... pretending to study

Preparing for an advertising exam on Thursday...I found out that if I do this one very well I don't have to do my final exam and am thus already done Dec 6 with school

*runs around nekkid*(I'm gonna take a shower now so I thought it would be appropriate)
            Oops! Sorry I missed you.
            I am ! (Does that look like I'm PO'd). My recliner chair just broke and now I have to buy a new one. Just what I need to do, spend more money. I swear, those money imps love coming after you at the wrong time. Well, I suppose there is nothing I can do about it now. It is 1 am here. But tomorrow I guess I'll have to go out and look for a new chair plus pay for it to be delivered and pay for the old one to be towed away.
            Bah humbug!
            sigpic

Comment

*huggles all woohoos*

Woody just had his first experience of icy roads and fog

But he did ok
              ((((Woody))))

...so did I Except, an hour ago, not last night.

Meeeeeeep is the word!
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Thanks for the sanctuary vids! It looks great season 3's gunna be awesome
                Spoiler:
                the early days of the five stuff looks so good! can't wait
                and Amanda was directing
                sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                  *huggles all woohoos*

((((Woody))))

...so did I Except, an hour ago, not last night.

Meeeeeeep is the word!
                  Wow! Well done you!

*hugs Laurie for broken chair*

Aaaaaaand the postie just brought me a boxful of............. BLUE JELLO!!!! *happy dances* Thanks Laurie

Guess who will be practising making blue jello shots this weekend?

Edit: It certainly is Aveo

Comment

Wow! Well done you!

Aaaaaaand the postie just brought me a boxful of............. BLUE JELLO!!!! *happy dances* Thanks Laurie

I think that I've never eaten a jello in my life...
                    sigpic
                    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                      What? No jelly and ice-cream at kids' parties when you were little?

Comment

Wow! Well done you!

Thank you It was a wee bit terrifying but I was okay

Oooooh. Never had blue jello shots... or shots... but I have had blue jello. NOM.

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                        Thanks for the sanctuary vids! It looks great season 3's gunna be awesome
                        Spoiler:
                        the early days of the five stuff looks so good! can't wait
                        and Amanda was directing
                        Yay! Sanctuary

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

New sig from Oma's RDA tut....

I think I've improved it enormously

*runz away fast*
                          Last edited by Jumble; 16 November 2010, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Love the banner. And yay for tutorials *has been trying to read them all*

EDIT: The number of posts I have on this one is bit scary - 666
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Love the banner. And yay for tutorials *has been trying to read them all*
                              Thanks

That one is really easy, and yet very effective I think

Ah, we all have to go through our 'devilish' stages

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae294/llperkiss/The%20Cats/Picture1.jpg
                                http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...s/Picture2.jpg
                                http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...s/Picture3.jpg
                                http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...s/Picture4.jpg
                                FOR SALE : One Totally Useless Cat --> Not really!
                                Hey, just having a little fun! :-D:-D:-D

Oh - and the bank and the sticker are just 2 of the things I have to do today, that all!
                                Laurie, thanks for that! You have no idea how much I needed a laugh this morning.
                                Glad you're better today and *hugs* for the broken chair.
                                Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                                Yes. I know. I'm trying. Really. I'm inching my way to 1000 which, for me, is a BIG thing.
                                I can tell you a way to get there faster.
                                *blinks*
                                That doesn't sound quite right but you get the idea.
                                Wow! Well done you! :-)

Guess who will be practising making blue jello shots this weekend? :-D

Edit: It certainly is Aveo ;-)
                                Jello shots! Yummmy! Look what we have at our store (click here) that is perfect with jello shots, among other things. For those of you with dirty minds...sideways glance at Jann...remember one very important thing: ALCOHOL BURNS. A young woman and her boyfriend forgot that very important fact and she ended up in the emergency room. (BTW-that isn't our store)
                                New sig from Oma's RDA tut....

I think I've improved it enormously ;-):-P:-P

*runz away fast*
                                Very nice Jumble! Where is that tut? I think I can improve on it too.

Love the banner. And yay for tutorials :-D *has been trying to read them all*

Quick! Post something else fast!
                                Last edited by wine_buyer; 16 November 2010, 05:45 AM. Reason: can't spell this morning
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X