No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all.....in a much better mood today.... Amazing what about 10 or so hours of sleep will do. Just dropped in for a moment. Congrats on the "69 Jumble and the Hugs story????? Oh, would you please remove the red light while I'm visiting. I'm much too old for such things.
    Congrats to all that need it. My mind is still sleepy and I can't remember who deserves which for what or something like that.
    Well, I'm off to the store to pick up something ... hmmmm maybe I better make a list. I think I'll put a few bottles of wine on the top. Need to check them out before Jumble visits. Wouldn't want her to not taste some of Washington's (or the World's) best wines now would I.
    Oh, and I need to go to the bank and put on my new license plate sticker. Hmmmm, how do I print this email out so I can remember this stuff.
    Anyhow, all is well with the world today. Thanks to everyone for their kind words. These types of moods don't usually last long (fortunately)....what I needed yesterday was a good piece of broccoli to enjoy! Oh well, such is life.
    See ya all later....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Hello all.....in a much better mood today.... Amazing what about 10 or so hours of sleep will do. Just dropped in for a moment. Congrats on the "69 Jumble and the Hugs story????? Oh, would you please remove the red light while I'm visiting. I'm much too old for such things.
      Congrats to all that need it. My mind is still sleepy and I can't remember who deserves which for what or something like that.
      Well, I'm off to the store to pick up something ... hmmmm maybe I better make a list. I think I'll put a few bottles of wine on the top. Need to check them out before Jumble visits. Wouldn't want her to not taste some of Washington's (or the World's) best wines now would I.
      Oh, and I need to go to the bank and put on my new license plate sticker. Hmmmm, how do I print this email out so I can remember this stuff.
      Anyhow, all is well with the world today. Thanks to everyone for their kind words. These types of moods don't usually last long (fortunately)....what I needed yesterday was a good piece of broccoli to enjoy! Oh well, such is life.
      See ya all later....
      Where's your sense of adventure?

Glad you're feeling happier today, and yes, stock up on the wine

What does the bank have to do with license plate stickers?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        I was not trying to pick up guys! See Josiane's post ^^^
        I don't believe it.

Strangely, everytime I said "Hi, I'm Jumble" I got the same response - "Oh! Cags has told me all about you!" followed by a hug!
        Aww that's good

It's raining in here and I'm probably the only person that is happy with it. I missed the rain! (it has almost not rained since I got here! ) I'm probably the only person in the world happy with this fact
        sigpic

Comment

FOR SALE : One Totally Useless Cat --> Not really!

Hey, just having a little fun!

Oh - and the bank and the sticker are just 2 of the things I have to do today, that all!
          sigpic

Comment

Love the new avi Bree

Congrats on the 69 post Jumble

Originally posted by llp View Post
            http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae294/llperkiss/The%20Cats/Picture1.jpg
            http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...s/Picture2.jpg
            http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...s/Picture3.jpg
            http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...s/Picture4.jpg

FOR SALE : One Totally Useless Cat --> Not really!

Hey, just having a little fun!

Oh - and the bank and the sticker are just 2 of the things I have to do today, that all!
            Love that!!
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

ROFL Laurie that's priceless!
              sigpic

Comment

*pops in quickly to say...

Congrats to Bree on 2000 posts!

*points to her join date*
                Only another 5 years before I get to use a custom avi.
                *iznotjealous iznotjealous iznotjealous*

sigpic

Comment

You know the answer to that Estrela - POST MORE!!!!!

I joined two years after you and have.......... about 23 times as many posts

Comment

Yes. I know. I'm trying. Really. I'm inching my way to 1000 which, for me, is a BIG thing.
                    sigpic

Comment

*waves to woohoos*

Hope everyone had a lovely day.

Sharing today's creative endeavor since I don't do sigs or avis.

Warning, sad song material. Might not be appropriate for everyone...

Song this way.

Please excuse the cruddy recording quality (iPhone's don't love soprano voices ) And my teacher is sight-reading her way through a very tough accompaniment.

(((((Woohoos)))))
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        *waves to woohoos*

Hope everyone had a lovely day.

Sharing today's creative endeavor since I don't do sigs or avis.

Warning, sad song material. Might not be appropriate for everyone...

Song this way.

Please excuse the cruddy recording quality (iPhone's don't love soprano voices ) And my teacher is sight-reading her way through a very tough accompaniment.

(((((Woohoos)))))
                        It's telling me it's 'unavailable'

Woody just had his first experience of icy roads and fog

But he did ok

Comment

It's telling me it's 'unavailable'

Woody just had his first experience of icy roads and fog

But he did ok
                          Hmm... I just tried the link from another puter and it worked. It's megaupload, I assume it's an internationally available site? It's only 2MB so I can always email it to you, if you want a listen. LMK.
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Oh look! What to look forward to in S3 (spoilers for eps that have already been aired)

*huggles Martin*

Comment

It's working now MoB. Must just have been a temporary glitch
                              Last edited by Jumble; 15 November 2010, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Oh look! What to look forward to in S3 (spoilers for eps that have already been aired)

*huggles Martin*

Damian was hiding
                                sigpic
                                ~the guitarists~

Comment

Working...
                                X