The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs in to show off new sig*

*waves hand Jedi style* Today is Wednesday.

*nods* That should do it.
    sigpic

Comment

It's spring in NYC. Srsly. 65 degrees out! I went for a beautiful run along the river and still kind of think WTF at the ppl fishing. I don't think I'd eat anything that was fished out of the Hudson River. I hope they are throwing them back!

Also, shallow wish of the day: I wish my bum looked as good IRL as it does in my especial running crops.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Oh... aaand.... MOB *huggles* and thank you. Just beautiful.
      Not as good as a real deal snuggle, but hope it will come in handy and keep you feeling warm and huggled.
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        I'm watching! Except I missed the first half of it tonight because I had to go and lock up my work (there was a conference on today and I had to be the responsible keyholder person). So I missed Patsy... will have to watch on iplayer later Your boy Matt's doing pretty well too Love him
        I know - the judges didn't seem to think so though!

Oma amazing sig/avi set! Love it!

Comment

Oma, I love your new sig/avi

Cags - that was exactly my intention with the pictures. Yes, yes.

Sarai - I think Christmas is what you make of it. I like to give people presents. But I always seem to end up disappointed about things - last year, our parents kicked us out straight after dinner and we'd planned to stay, so it was a bit sucky.

And a request? Could somebody PLEASE tickle me or something? I feel so boo.
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*tickles Wendy* then *super squishy huggles her*

Help! Anyone got any decent pics of Helen in leather? I only seem to have a couple and they just aren't right .

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
              *runs in to show off new sig*

*waves hand Jedi style* Today is Wednesday.

*nods* That should do it.
              *thunks*
              My that's nice
              *fans self*

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              I know - the judges didn't seem to think so though!
              I know - they've been underscoring him for weeks, IMO

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
              Oma, I love your new sig/avi

Cags - that was exactly my intention with the pictures. Yes, yes.

Sarai - I think Christmas is what you make of it. I like to give people presents. But I always seem to end up disappointed about things - last year, our parents kicked us out straight after dinner and we'd planned to stay, so it was a bit sucky.

*tickles*
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I know - they've been underscoring him for weeks, IMO
                Definitely. I mean, I don't think he did deserve a 10 for his dance tonight but the fact that Kara and Scott got 10's for their's this week and Matt didn't get one last week or the week before infuriates me . The whole things a pantomime I know, but it's still rather annoying .

Comment

Definitely. I mean, I don't think he did deserve a 10 for his dance tonight but the fact that Kara and Scott got 10's for their's this week and Matt didn't get one last week or the week before infuriates me . The whole things a pantomime I know, but it's still rather annoying .
                  I am so with you. Kara and Scott are no better than Matt, and yet they've had 10s a-plenty Len in particular is annoying me playing favourites this year. Gah.

Oh well, in the end the judges scores don't matter so much, it's about the votes so fingers crossed lots of people are voting for Matt and will continue to do so
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                    It's spring in NYC. Srsly. 65 degrees out! I went for a beautiful run along the river and still kind of think WTF at the ppl fishing. I don't think I'd eat anything that was fished out of the Hudson River. I hope they are throwing them back!
                    I know! Canterbury too, I walked into town to get a dress with a long sleeve under a short sleeve and had to take the long sleeve off in the dressing room. It was crazy walking around in short sleeves, especially considering how cold it was earlier in the week...

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                    *tickles*
                    sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

*tickles Wendy* then *super squishy huggles her*

Thank you. *squishes*

Help! Anyone got any decent pics of Helen in leather? I only seem to have a couple and they just aren't right .
                      Sorry, I don't

*tickles*
                      Thank you, believe it or not, it helps

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post

*tickles*
                      Thank you

I've had a shower, that and the tickling helped.

All I need is a glass of wine... *checks cupboard* D'oh.
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Sorry no pics of Helen in leather here either...except the promo ones of S2 and I'm pretty sure you have those!

No wine in here either That's what I get for living on a dry campus

*runs around the thread nekkid....once again*
                        sigpic

Comment

*hugs Cags again*
                          *hugs WooHoos*
                          *jumps on the couch. Nekkid and singing, just because she's in a bad mood*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            *hugs Cags again*
                            *hugs WooHoos*
                            *jumps on the couch. Nekkid and singing, just because she's in a bad mood*
                            Maybe this will cheer you up?

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                              No.

Ok, ok. It *did* cheer me up. I'm just too easy.
                              *hugs*
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                No.

Ok, ok. It *did* cheer me up. I'm just too easy.
                                *hugs*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X