The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Yup...I think my teacher think it is the only way we will still listen to him. I get credit for it too
    That's certainly an interesting class
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      That's certainly an interesting class
      Well...the class isn't but I like getting some credit for being silly on my computer
      sigpic

Comment

Well...the class isn't but I like getting some credit for being silly on my computer
        What is the class on?
        Well, you are pretty savvy with a computer
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          What is the class on?
          Well, you are pretty savvy with a computer
          Media Writing...

if you want to see my tweets...name is the same as on GW only with the old numbers...and otherwise my full name
          sigpic

Comment

*runz in and smooches...Carl Binder* Cuz he wrote an AWESOME SGU ep! I LOVE him!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Oh I understand that fans are keen to see it, but to stand out in the rain for 24 hours?

And lookeee what I found in Sainsbugs .....

Hmmm, I notice that some wine is missing!

And I have another bottle (like I gave to Amanda) at home...I use to have 2 but somehow one of them got drank! Wonder how that happened!

Hey Jumble, my label is better than your label!
              Last edited by jasminaGo; 12 November 2010, 05:38 AM. Reason: removing IMG tags
              sigpic

Comment

I just spoke to Cags. She's doing her best to get totally pi$$ed Something about a cocktail with Absinthe and some other stuff, which they're calling 'Absinthe without leave'

Yes. followed by th best part of a bottle of tequila. Do you have any idea how wasted I am rihgt now? No? huh, check the awesome typing skilz. er...

*rediscovers bottle of tequila* Yummy!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                *pops in*

*squishy huggles Cags* *hands her more absinthe*

*pops out*

There is no more absinthe. I have, after 8 years, finally finisihed the bottle.

Oh heck I am so wwasted.

*wonders how much sense this will make in the morning*

*Discovers it's easier tto type completely blotto than I rrealised.*

I promised Cags I wood be with her in spirit tonight, and I'm definitely getting there *hic*

Thank you. Most appreciated. I reckon I am a goofd deal more drunk than you right now but I do wppreciate the effort.

He's a lovely little boy. A credit to Cags and Charles

Aw thank you. He iss. MOstly to his daddy's credit.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/Calvin20or20Little20Boy20Running20N.gif
                WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!
                (Did it make Cags smile?)

It did, tank you.

Michael fell into my lap when I least expected it.......... not that I think you need to wait that long...... tbh, if I'd just kept my eyes open 17 years ago things could have been very different
                No point living with regret. Charles and me had 21 years but it changed nothing. I still hurt like I wish I could join him right now. Only Ben is keeping me breathing. Love and appreciate what you can and what you had. Because you can't change what the future may bring.

And, in case it's not obvious, yes I am totally wasted. Completely. But Charles got his wishes tonight so that's a good thing.

Thaqnk you for all the Woohoo huggles.

*huggles back*

You can't wish me luck for tomorrow but, I guess it's not too much to ask you for wish me peace.
                sigpic

Comment

*huggles really drunkenly Cags* So...no chance that there is some booze in the Woohoo house left for me? Drat

*huggles for tomorrow* And I'll wish you peace!
                  sigpic

Comment

*leaves aspirin & baking soda with a giant bottle of water for Cags*
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Aw Cags, my friend. I give you lots of *Huggles* and wish you a good, quiet, dreamless nights sleep. May your mind find the peace is so deservedly needs and may your body find the rest is will so desire.
                      sigpic

Comment

*sending peaceful vibes to Cags*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                          Serious discussion? Here? Naaaaaaaaaah! Just Nad inciting a riot.

But we huggled her into submission. Okay, GW stopped allowing replies, but it left plenty of time for huggles.

((((((((Cags))))))))

See?

*iz expecting a Bree-style review of the wine - but maybe tomorrow when Jumble's more coherent*
                          I was coherent! Drunk, but coherent And I didn't open that bottle, I'm saving it for the WooHooMeet next weekend

*chokes* ROFL!

Violence is no answer to boredom. *stern mom look*

Silliness, corny poems, letters to tptb...that's far more your style....Which begs the question.....exactly what were you smoking last night Nad, cos it definitely wasn't broccoli!!!!
                          She's got a stash of 'special' broccoli. That's why she moved the bus, she couldn't find it
                          *waves* Me!

But I can't I have a convention for work in London on 19-20th, which seems perfect....except my lift back to Cornwall is Saturday evening
                          Aw So near, yet so far!

Sounds like a plan - chocolate brownies with chocolate sauce could be on the menu for Sunday afternoon I like mine with a half tsp of chilli flakes

Her beef stroganoff isn't half bad
                          Her beef stroganoff is delicious

Ewwwwwwww! You have definitely had too much to drink!

I insist you look at your Martin wall and repent of your ways!
                          That's walls I can hardly avoid him around here

Maybe I should take some of those pics down and see if 'out of sight, out of mind' works for me........

Or you could just go to bed....
                          I did

We're democratic. So you're not.

Because it is easier. So you are like our Prime minister while Nad is the queen
                          You mean you'd vote me out of office????

Maaaaaartin! Jann is being mean to me!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Yes. followed by th best part of a bottle of tequila. Do you have any idea how wasted I am rihgt now? No? huh, check the awesome typing skilz. er...

*rediscovers bottle of tequila* Yummy!
                          Your typing skilz are awesome! Inventing new words is what we 'do'

There is no more absinthe. I have, after 8 years, finally finisihed the bottle.

Oh heck I am so wwasted.

*wonders how much sense this will make in the morning*

*Discovers it's easier tto type completely blotto than I rrealised.*

Thank you. Most appreciated. I reckon I am a goofd deal more drunk than you right now but I do wppreciate the effort.
                          Oh, don't you bet on that! I put in an enormous effort on your part, judging by the number of empty bottles littered around floor...........

Aw thank you. He iss. MOstly to his daddy's credit.
                          Nope, you have to take half the credit

It did, tank you.

No point living with regret. Charles and me had 21 years but it changed nothing. I still hurt like I wish I could join him right now. Only Ben is keeping me breathing. Love and appreciate what you can and what you had. Because you can't change what the future may bring.
                          *huggles*

And, in case it's not obvious, yes I am totally wasted. Completely. But Charles got his wishes tonight so that's a good thing.
                          It is rather obvious And I'm sure he wood be very happy with that.

Thaqnk you for all the Woohoo huggles.

*huggles back*

You can't wish me luck for tomorrow but, I guess it's not too much to ask you for wish me peace.
                          We'll be there to hold your hand Cags, and those WooHoos that can't be there will hold you in their hearts to help you through the day. Peace will come, give it time

Comment

LOVE the new sig LJ

Comment

Thinking of Cags and wishing you peace.

*huggles*
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

LOVE the new sig LJ
                                Thanks. He's the guy I really thunk, so I thought I'd make a sig of him. He was totally embarrassed when he saw it. (((Hubby)))
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X