The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Just putting it out there quickly: The Bus will not be sold!
    *hugs the bus*

Who was proposing to sell the bus? The horror!

Val I'm 20( did I just mention my age) and still single...finding the right guy is harder than you think. Just have fun and just one day you'll meet him You're still young, you still have a lot of time!
    sigpic

Comment

Val, you're way to young to even be thinking about marriage.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        No.

Yeah.......... no.......... really it is..........

Just putting it out there quickly: The Bus will not be sold!
        *hugs the bus*

Ok. But just stop using it for ickybah
        Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
        Let's just say that if the whole "all girls marry their father" thing is true, I'm doomed.
        That's not necessarily so Val. It's up to you to disprove that theory

Me! I was going to sell it

Val I'm 20( did I just mention my age) and still single...finding the right guy is harder than you think. Just have fun and just one day you'll meet him You're still young, you still have a lot of time!
        OMG! Wise words from Jann??? You've obviously been paying attention to your older WooHoos Good for you

Val, she's right. You'd be surprised how easy it is to find the right guy when you just stop looking

Michael fell into my lap when I least expected it.......... not that I think you need to wait that long...... tbh, if I'd just kept my eyes open 17 years ago things could have been very different

Comment

Oh, I know LJ, I was just saying that if that saying was true, then I'm doomed, cause my dad is a very dumb, idiotic, stupid, promise-breaker, unreliable, over sensitive little...

I should stop now. I'm just really mad at him right now.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, I know LJ, I was just saying that if that saying was true, then I'm doomed, cause my dad is a very dumb, idiotic, stupid, promise-breaker, unreliable, over sensitive little...

I should stop now. I'm just really mad at him right now.
            So maybe he's taught you exactly what not to look for in a man

I am, seriously going to bed now. Before I collapse into a heap........

WoodNight WooHoos *hugs*

*huggles Martin*
            Last edited by Jumble; 11 November 2010, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Me! I was going to sell it
              *hits Jumble on her head*

You are sooooooo not going to do that! Many Woohoos won't be happy with that....and I think the Woohoo adminstrative office will throw you out of the club...even though you are our leader

OMG! Wise words from Jann??? You've obviously been paying attention to your older WooHoos Good for you
              .....am I being mocked...*raises eyebrow*

But thank you....it takes you some time, but you were able to hit err talk some sense into me.
              sigpic

Comment

*hits Jumble on her head*

You are sooooooo not going to do that! Many Woohoos won't be happy with that....and I think the Woohoo adminstrative office will throw you out of the club...even though you are our leader
                As leader, I am immune to being thrown out of the club

Actually, I'm not really the leader. Nad is our leader, she just prefers to stay in the background and let me take all the flak

.....am I being mocked...*raises eyebrow*

But thank you....it takes you some time, but you were able to hit err talk some sense into me.
                I wasn't really mocking, it's really cool that you've learned enough to pass on your wisdom to the younger WooHoos

*falls over and goes to sleep on the couch*

Comment

Y'all have been busy bees today.

Most importantly: Cags

Don't worry about being single, y'all seriously. Wait until you meet the person who makes you want to be married more than you like being single. I'm 36 and still unmarried for that very reason. It is what it is. Life is short and you only live once. Don't sweat the small stuff.
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Ok. But just stop using it for ickybah (
                    and *blows raspberry*

Actually, I'm not really the leader. Nad is our leader, she just prefers to stay in the background and let me take all the flak
                    *looks around*
                    *remembers all the icky posts and thunkage oh so openly displayed*
                    *wonders if TPTB and Simon Cowell are lurking*
                    *points at jumble, waves and hides*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      Breaking GW? Huh! Was there a serious discussion or something. (It wasn't actually broken for me but then I've been busy today and only just sat down (for all of 20 minutes before I have to start again, anyway).

I need some woohoo hugs right now... to say today has been difficult would be an understatement. It's only going to get harder too. Whose bloody idea was it to have a wake the night before the funeral FFS? Oh, yeah, Charles'... No, no cashier in Budgens, I don't have a nasty cold; I've just been to the chapel of rest to see my dead husband (uh, of course I never actually said that to her, I just nodded and sniffled some more ). Yes I am veery slightly drunk... and plannign on staying that way until...oh at least tomorrow eveningish... possibly a few years longer.

Anyway, I shall feel better knowing there's Woohoo huggles out there for me.
                      Serious discussion? Here? Naaaaaaaaaah! Just Nad inciting a riot.

But we huggled her into submission. Okay, GW stopped allowing replies, but it left plenty of time for huggles.

((((((((Cags))))))))

See?

Oh I understand that fans are keen to see it, but to stand out in the rain for 24 hours?

And lookeee what I found in Sainsbugs .....

snipped
                      *iz expecting a Bree-style review of the wine - but maybe tomorrow when Jumble's more coherent*

But perhaps he would like to see you wet
                      *chokes* ROFL!

I forgot!

Happy St. Martin's Day!!

Or... ''Vrolijk Sint Maarten''

I'll say it again. Stop Blaming Nad! If you guys wood have been here, I woodn't have called for a chick fight and moved the bus. Pshaw.

And Yay for Sekrit Santa
                      Did you really use a hat, jumble?
                      Violence is no answer to boredom. *stern mom look*

Silliness, corny poems, letters to tptb...that's far more your style....Which begs the question.....exactly what were you smoking last night Nad, cos it definitely wasn't broccoli!!!!

Sarai! *grabs and squishy huggles*

Do you want to be in the Martinmas Sekrit Santa? Pm me if you do

Ok, so I've just booked us in for Sunday lunch at Anderson's for the 21st, and a pencilled in dinner Saturday night! Going to make the most of it whilst I've got some WooHoos here Anyone else want to join us?
                      *waves* Me!

But I can't I have a convention for work in London on 19-20th, which seems perfect....except my lift back to Cornwall is Saturday evening

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      *cries* Maybe I'll cook my own gourmet meal and pretend I'm with you all.

Too sad?

Sounds like a plan - chocolate brownies with chocolate sauce could be on the menu for Sunday afternoon I like mine with a half tsp of chilli flakes

Hm. CAn you cook as well as Stuart? I don't think so..............

It might, there's no harm in trying

On this thread? That's nothing

*squishy huggles back*
                      Her beef stroganoff isn't half bad

Somebody please explain to me why I find Julian Clary so attractive?

I mean, he's gay! But he just seems like such a nice guy. I just want to huggle him
                      Ewwwwwwww! You have definitely had too much to drink!

I insist you look at your Martin wall and repent of your ways!

I think it might be time for me to go to bed..........
                      Or you could just go to bed....
                      sigpic

Comment

We're democratic. So you're not.

Because it is easier. So you are like our Prime minister while Nad is the queen

I wasn't really mocking, it's really cool that you've learned enough to pass on your wisdom to the younger WooHoos

*falls over and goes to sleep on the couch*
                        Well...after 4 years on this forum I think I should have learned something.

Is it bad btw I'm in class again....and I'm on FB, twitter and GW...
                        sigpic

Comment

We're democratic. So you're not.

Because it is easier. So you are like our Prime minister while Nad is the queen

Well...after 4 years on this forum I think I should have learned something.

Is it bad btw I'm in class again....and I'm on FB, twitter and GW...
                          You're slipping Jann, surely you shoud have made 2 wallies as well by now?
                          sigpic

Comment

Let's just say that if the whole "all girls marry their father" thing is true, I'm doomed.
                            You're not doomed, Val, trust me. That saying suggests you have no individuality, and I don't think that's the case. You'll find somebody, you'll disprove that saying

I don't worry about who I'll end up with anymore. If I worry about it, it'll never happen.

Jann
                            did I see you have to use twitter for class?
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                              You're slipping Jann, surely you shoud have made 2 wallies as well by now?
                              Nope...no inspiration atm...

Oh and I forgot skype is also open, but not active atm

Trying to listen to this dude but all I can think of is food, sleep and my TV shows tonight!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                                Jann
                                did I see you have to use twitter for class?
                                Yup...I think my teacher think it is the only way we will still listen to him. I get credit for it too
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X