The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaaaaaaand we're back!

And they say the WooHoos are crazy.......

Some people have actually been standing out in the wind and rain ALL NIGHT waiting to see the new Harry Potter movie which is on tonight, and the very slight chance that they might catch a glimpse of Alan Rickman or HBC !!!!!

That's just MAD!!!!!

And I hear Nad broke GW with her antics last night

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Aaaaaaaand we're back!

Some people have actually been standing out in the wind and rain ALL NIGHT waiting to see the new Harry Potter movie which is on tonight, and the very slight chance that they might catch a glimpse of Alan Rickman or HBC !!!!!

That's just MAD!!!!!

Fans.
      *Opens PB to stare at her new J-Yo pics and wonders if she will EVER see new Martin and J-Yo in one frame material so she can make artwork out of it*

And I so did not
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

It was all Nad's fault. *nods*
        sigpic

Comment

Breaking GW? Huh! Was there a serious discussion or something. (It wasn't actually broken for me but then I've been busy today and only just sat down (for all of 20 minutes before I have to start again, anyway).

I need some woohoo hugs right now... to say today has been difficult would be an understatement. It's only going to get harder too. Whose bloody idea was it to have a wake the night before the funeral FFS? Oh, yeah, Charles'... No, no cashier in Budgens, I don't have a nasty cold; I've just been to the chapel of rest to see my dead husband (uh, of course I never actually said that to her, I just nodded and sniffled some more ). Yes I am veery slightly drunk... and plannign on staying that way until...oh at least tomorrow eveningish... possibly a few years longer.

Anyway, I shall feel better knowing there's Woohoo huggles out there for me.
          sigpic

Comment

((((Cags))))
            We're here. Some might even do the slightly drunk thing with you. Because it's what we do.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              It was all Nad's fault. *nods*
              *eyes LJ and blows raspberry*
              I'm drinking fruit juice, so I'm not promising it's a dry one either.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                Breaking GW? Huh! Was there a serious discussion or something. (It wasn't actually broken for me but then I've been busy today and only just sat down (for all of 20 minutes before I have to start again, anyway).

I need some woohoo hugs right now... to say today has been difficult would be an understatement. It's only going to get harder too. Whose bloody idea was it to have a wake the night before the funeral FFS? Oh, yeah, Charles'... No, no cashier in Budgens, I don't have a nasty cold; I've just been to the chapel of rest to see my dead husband (uh, of course I never actually said that to her, I just nodded and sniffled some more ). Yes I am veery slightly drunk... and plannign on staying that way until...oh at least tomorrow eveningish... possibly a few years longer.

Funerals stink. (((Cags))) We ended up doling out more comfort than we got. Hang in there! *massive squishing hugs*

*blowz raspberries back at Nad*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  ((((Cags))))
                  We're here. Some might even do the slightly drunk thing with you. Because it's what we do.
                  I certainly plan to, even if I have to wait until I get home tomorrow night

*squishy huggles Cags*

And yes, Nad, you did so break GW It refused to let anyone post anything after you called for a 'Chick fight' and went and moved the bus

Comment

Oh Cags multiple (((((((HUGGLES)))))) for you....but I hope you don't mind, I'll hold off on the drinking until a little later...it's only 7:22 in the morning here! I try never to drink before noon!

Hang in there my friend. I went through this with my mom. I can only say it will get better. Time will see to that - along with a lot of Woohoos!
                    sigpic

Comment

*big tight huggles for Cags*

*giggles at the fact that Jumble is blaming Nad for crashing GW* Good to hear/see I was asleep the entire time
                      sigpic

Comment

Ok WooHoos, I've sent out your Martinmas Sekrit Santa assignments so go check your pm inboxes Feel free to pm me if you have questions

And remember - this is SEKRIT!!! Just send your pressies to me when they're done and I'll play Santa during Martinmas

If anyone else wants to sign up just pm me

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          *big tight huggles for Cags*

*giggles at the fact that Jumble is blaming Nad for crashing GW* Good to hear/see I was asleep the entire time
                          Yes, you were right there, too, wanting a chick fight!

Yay, Sekrit Santa! *runz to check PMs*
                          sigpic

Comment

(((((((((((((((((((Cags))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                            sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              Aaaaaaaand we're back!

That's just MAD!!!!!

I'm so jealous of those people. Yes, I'm a huge HP fan
                              I have to wait to watch the movie until the 18th and I'm not going to catch a glimpse of anybody important *pouts*

*squishy huggles Cags*
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

*squishy tight cuddles and huggles*

*more huggles*

Sekrit Santa is a secret? Well... what a bust. I was so gonna tell....
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X