X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Or what she said ^^^

Gonna pm me then Wendy?
    I am I am I feel more confident I can do something that will be good enough.

Also... reason I came running back here...

I just found myself on an LJ post about TPTB of SGU... and it's negative as negative can be. So, excuse me whilst I go hide under the bus.
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

It can be a short fiction story? Hmmmm I can do that....as long as I don't have to do art work... right now I suck at that. and will until someone shows me how to do it. Okay, I'll send you a pm.

Hey, I thought you passed out or went to bed or something Jumble....? I guess you have already had your tests!!!!
      Last edited by llp; 09 November 2010, 03:31 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

I really wish I could like Will. After K3 I started to think that I could, but somehow I just still don't.........connect with him

And do I recognise that 'priest' from SG somewhere?
        That "priest" is Martin Christopher, who played Major Marks on SG1/SGA, as the helmsman on the Daedelus, Odyssey and maybe one of the other earth ships. Took me a few minutes to figure out where I'd seen him before, and then I had an "aha" moment.

Comment

Hmmmm...getting dark a lot earlier these days! And, my heater just came on which means winter is starting to poke it's nose into my life again! Oh well, it is 46 (8C) outside right now at around 4:30 so I guess that is okay...

Well, I have so many things to do today, and of course, I need to watch Sanctuary (again) ............so I better take off for awhile. See you all later...

*Huggles* to all even if you're not here!
          sigpic

Comment

Sekrit Santa and Martinmas?

*runz around fully clothed* (sorry, it's snowing here, and there's no way you're getting me to remove my big puffy jacket. )

*PMs Jumble*

Dang, that's the third Secret Santa I've signed up for this year...

*Huggles Woohoos*

How's everyone doing?
            sigpic

Comment

*waves*

Had a lovely tea with Laura, though not sure exactly when I went from protege to colleague. Wild and kind of cool. Cozying up with some warm fuzzies, ATM. I needed that.

Really loving Kate this season It's like Agam has suddenly found her feet. And the PTB have finally found her voice
              I agree with this 100000%! I was lukewarm about Kate last season. I didn't mind her. Didn't hate her or anything, just nothing special. I'm really starting to love her now. Agreed that the writers have finally found her voice, but it also seems like the actress has calmed down and settled into the role a bit more.

I really wish I could like Will. After K3 I started to think that I could, but somehow I just still don't.........connect with him
              Again, we are of a like mind. I thought he was much better during Firewall, but still meh.
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*runz in, trying not to squee*

Zazzle.com has ornaments! You can design your own ornaments! WHEEEEE! Must resist making some for Joe!
                sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos. 3 hours sleep. Oh joy.

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                  I just found myself on an LJ post about TPTB of SGU... and it's negative as negative can be. So, excuse me whilst I go hide under the bus.

A small part of me wants to see that simply for morbid curiosity.

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  It can be a short fiction story? Hmmmm I can do that....as long as I don't have to do art work... right now I suck at that. and will until someone shows me how to do it. Okay, I'll send you a pm.

Yes, if can be anything really. We Woohoos are an easy bunch...

... I mean...

... don't be ickybah, I meant...

... *gives up*

Um......... ok, we've had this discussion......... y'all know how sexy I think it is shaving a guy you..... shall we say 'like'?

Yes, I think I'd actually sacrifice the beard for that experience *cough*
                  Oh gosh, isn't it just. I'd pay to see that...

... I mean...

... never mind.

I don't think it's repeated, but you can watch it up to date when you come over the weekend after next because I dvr every ep
                  Cool! Thank you.

Ornaments LJ?

*has vision of ordering up a plaster-of-Paris paint-your-own Joe statuette.*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    Ornaments LJ?

No, no! Like this...

...but insert a Woohoo Sprite instead of the penguin. A whole set of Woohoos hanging from his tree! Oh wait! Maybe that'd be better for Martin? His Woohoos on the tree, wishing him a Merry Christmas! AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!!

(Yes, I am seriously sleep-deprived right now)
                    sigpic

Comment

He has HOLE in his head!

....well, that's not good. I'll have to remember that if I make any...
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey, I thought you passed out or went to bed or something Jumble....? I guess you have already had your tests!!!!
                        Yep, had them yesterday

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        That "priest" is Martin Christopher, who played Major Marks on SG1/SGA, as the helmsman on the Daedelus, Odyssey and maybe one of the other earth ships. Took me a few minutes to figure out where I'd seen him before, and then I had an "aha" moment.
                        Ah, thanks for that

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        *waves*

Had a lovely tea with Laura, though not sure exactly when I went from protege to colleague. Wild and kind of cool. Cozying up with some warm fuzzies, ATM. I needed that. http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...ting_heart.gif

I agree with this 100000%! I was lukewarm about Kate last season. I didn't mind her. Didn't hate her or anything, just nothing special. I'm really starting to love her now. Agreed that the writers have finally found her voice, but it also seems like the actress has calmed down and settled into the role a bit more.
                        Yep, that's it exactly

Again, we are of a like mind. I thought he was much better during Firewall, but still meh.
                        Hm. Starting to feel a bit sorry or Will/RD now, seems like none of the WooHoos really like him much

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        *runz in, trying not to squee*

Zazzle.com has ornaments! You can design your own ornaments! WHEEEEE! Must resist making some for Joe!
                        Why resist?

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        Morning Woohoos. 3 hours sleep. Oh joy.
                        A small part of me wants to see that simply for morbid curiosity.

Yes, if can be anything really. We Woohoos are an easy bunch...

... I mean...

... don't be ickybah, I meant...

... *gives up*

Oh gosh, isn't it just. I'd pay to see that...

... I mean...

... never mind.
                        I'd pay him to let me do it! Ooooh! Maybe they could auction that for S4K.........

Cool! Thank you.
                        No problem! Like I'd need an excuse to rewatch anyway

Ornaments LJ?

I can just see you meticulously painting Martin's hands He has really neat fingernails.........

I've no idea how that's relevant...

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        No, no! Like this...

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...zable_text.jpg

...but insert a Woohoo Sprite instead of the penguin. A whole set of Woohoos hanging from his tree! Oh wait! Maybe that'd be better for Martin? His Woohoos on the tree, wishing him a Merry Christmas! AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!!

(Yes, I am seriously sleep-deprived right now)
                        Oh that's a really tempting idea..........

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble
                          Hm. Starting to feel a bit sorry or Will/RD now, seems like none of the WooHoos really like him much
                          Hey, I like Will/RD - he's a really nice guy. I've Skyped with him and really enjoyed the conversation. He's still young, which is his only "flaw" although I am sure most of the younger woohoos wouldn't agree with that. As for the character Will - he is one of the few "normals" so it does limit his role some, but I like the character of Will as well. He started out being this shy kid and is growing (that is his character is growing). You just need to give him a chance.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey, I like Will/RD - he's a really nice guy. I've Skyped with him and really enjoyed the conversation. He's still young, which is his only "flaw" although I am sure most of the younger woohoos wouldn't agree with that. As for the character Will - he is one of the few "normals" so it does limit his role some, but I like the character of Will as well. He started out being this shy kid and is growing (that is his character is growing). You just need to give him a chance.
                            Oh I know he's a nice guy - I met him too remember I'm just not yet connecting with his character *shrugs*

Right, I'm off to playgroup for a couple of hours. Catch u later

Comment

Morning all!

Up bright and early for some yoga. It's 6:30 and getting light out, which means early morning runs are back! Woo! Tomorow. Busy clinic with the midwifery students today, should be fun.

I think the Will fangirls tend to run to the under 25 set. No tomato throwing! I mean, what's under his shirt is pretty, but I'm still kind of bored by Will/RD. *ducks*

I'm sure RD is perfectly nice, but Will. Well, see above. By season 3, he's been given a chance, but just hasn't done anything to really wow me. Including the Bollywood dancing. I mean, I'm sure it was difficult, but his whole 'Kali' story just didn't really interest me. I was far more interested in the politicking of the Sanctuary network.

I also don't think of Will as being that young. He's either a psychiatrist or psychologist (TPTB need to get that one straight, lol) with quite a bit of experience which means he's got to be in his 30s at least. I think RD is around my age, which makes him a full-fledged grownup, or should at any rate.

Oooh. Didn't mean to turn this into an anti-Will post. And your like of him is totally legit Laurie. Just more of him for you.

Happy On Topic:
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Morning!

I'm so mad today!!!
                                I have to do my colleague's work plus mine!!! He's officially ill since Monday but I know for sure that it's not true!
                                sigpic
                                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X