• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    True that.

And... True That Too.

Sure!

*looks around for Martin*

Um........ I was just helping Henry......... because, you know, it's a motherly thing.....

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    *runs in*
    TESLA ROCKS!!!
    *runs out*
    HE SO DOES!!!!

That hat that Kate is wearing......... my 4 year old has one just like it

*huggles Biggy* Aw

Really loving Kate this season It's like Agam has suddenly found her feet. And the PTB have finally found her voice
    Last edited by Jumble; 09 November 2010, 01:12 PM.

Comment

*Is lovin' the Tesla Lovin'*

I have to say that I think Kate's a nice character too. I just wish that certain people wood give up on the whole Ashley replacement thing which seems to include that this character can't be liked by definition. Sure everyone can (dis)like whomever the please, but those comments everywhere about hating Kate because Ashley is gone are just ...silly.
      Although... If they ever do decide to get rid of my hedgehog... I might just hate every other recurring character after that.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

So unfair that you two both want Henry and Tesla...I want to use/clean them both...even if it is only for a little while!

Guy called, he was stuck in a meeting. But everything went okay and I'll hear about the details of internship soon! He had a nice voice on the phone btw...rawrr
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          So unfair that you two both want Henry and Tesla...I want to use/clean them both...even if it is only for a little while!

Guy called, he was stuck in a meeting. But everything went okay and I'll hear about the details of internship soon! He had a nice voice on the phone btw...rawrr
          Hm. Ok... I'll let you clean Tesla a little, but then I get to do his hair.

And yay!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*Is lovin' the Tesla Lovin'*
            Oooooh yeah!!!

I have to say that I think Kate's a nice character too. I just wish that certain people wood give up on the whole Ashley replacement thing which seems to include that this character can't be liked by definition. Sure everyone can (dis)like whomever the please, but those comments everywhere about hating Kate because Ashley is gone are just ...silly.
            Totally agree!

Martin was right in what he said, that they could have introduced Kate in a better way, so that she didn't feel like a replacement for Ashley. But I'm now finding Kate a really interesting character and really like what they're doing with her. Especially like her interaction with Biggy.

Also in this ep

Spoiler:
            I think they've got the split sceening thing absolutely perfect. And the 'secondary' storyline with Biggy and Kate is just as interesting and full of impact as the 'main' storyline with Tesla.

I understand now why they had to have Bank Job as a sort of breather between Kali3 and Trail of Blood to relieve the intensity a bit. And on the dvds I'm sure that will be necessary, but with having to wait a week between eps it seemed at first to be (for me) a bit of an indulgent dalliance

Comment

Good to hear

And you know, it's first come, first served as far as Tesla and Henry are concerned. You need to be quicker off the mark

Comment

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
                Hi Laurie, congratulations re the naming in Sanctuary...always knew you would be on the News!!!
                Well, it wasn't me but my "mother's" maiden name....
                sigpic

Comment

I really wish I could like Will. After K3 I started to think that I could, but somehow I just still don't.........connect with him

And do I recognise that 'priest' from SG somewhere?

Comment

Did you see the "reporter" mention her name????
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      Oooooh yeah!!!

Totally agree!

Martin was right in what he said, that they could have introduced Kate in a better way, so that she didn't feel like a replacement for Ashley. But I'm now finding Kate a really interesting character and really like what they're doing with her. Especially like her interaction with Biggy.
                      They could have.
                      But I doubt it wood have made that much of a difference. I think that some of those die hards have more of a problem with Ashley being gone than with Kate being there...

Also in this ep

Spoiler:
                      I think they've got the split sceening thing absolutely perfect. And the 'secondary' storyline with Biggy and Kate is just as interesting and full of impact as the 'main' storyline with Tesla.

I understand now why they had to have Bank Job as a sort of breather between Kali3 and Trail of Blood to relieve the intensity a bit. And on the dvds I'm sure that will be necessary, but with having to wait a week between eps it seemed at first to be (for me) a bit of an indulgent dalliance
                      Hm. I'm still not sure what I think of the order in these eps. Either way, I'd be fine with it.

I really wish I could like Will. After K3 I started to think that I could, but somehow I just still don't.........connect with him

And do I recognise that 'priest' from SG somewhere?
                      Yeah. I like him ok, but in the latest ep, I was a bit annoyed by his attitude. I don't know what it is either.

And yes.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        I did!!! This is Shirley Wilkins........... WooHooood!!!!
                        They could have.
                        But I doubt it wood have made that much of a difference. I think that some of those die hards have more of a problem with Ashley being gone than with Kate being there...
                        I guess........ but it wood have been better if they'd been a bid 'kinder to the audience'

Hm. I'm still not sure what I think of the order in these eps. Either way, I'd be fine with it.
                        You're just a Sanctuary groupie

Yeah. I like him ok, but in the latest ep, I was a bit annoyed by his attitude. I don't know what it is either.
                        Me too, just when I thought he was starting to grow on me

And yes.
                        Oh, that's helpful I was hoping to hear exactly where from, which ep, whatever

Comment

Hm. Ok... I'll let you clean Tesla a little, but then I get to do his hair.

And yay!
                          Can I also choose what part? *waggles eyebrows*

Good to hear

And you know, it's first come, first served as far as Tesla and Henry are concerned. You need to be quicker off the mark
                          I had an important phonecall...that made me slower Unfair!
                          sigpic

Comment

TOUGH!!!!

Oh ok. You can help Henry with his shower.

I'll go and see if Martin needs any help with anything..............

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              It's one of the best parts now!

You're just a Sanctuary groupie
                              Am not.

It's not a bad thing.

Me too, just when I thought he was starting to grow on me

Oh, that's helpful I was hoping to hear exactly where from, which ep, whatever
                              Yeah. And here I was saying that his hair looked better than before. I'm taking that back!

Um... I forgot. But it's a yes.

No. No. Nonono. Go soap Shep up you dirty woman.
                              *hugs Icky Niko*

sigpic

Comment

*coverz Joe's eyes* Nothing to see here, Joe! No showering nekkid people...er...cleaning each other!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X