No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my room all cleaned up. Now, if I get some more of my application done, I'll feel like I had a productive day.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Oh pleeeeeeze stop rubbing it in, I'm sooooo jealous

Will you have a spare room? Can I come and stay? CanIcanIcanIcanI?

I still have to get accepted to go out there, so there's no guarantees. I'm just trying to be super-optimistic since I am in a profession they have a major shortage of up north. BUT that being said, I will probably have some kind of spare room or bed for all woohoos who want to visit to use.

ETA: At some point today, I breezed right through a 69 post...
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      Got my room all cleaned up. Now, if I get some more of my application done, I'll feel like I had a productive day.

I still have to get accepted to go out there, so there's no guarantees. I'm just trying to be super-optimistic since I am in a profession they have a major shortage of up north. BUT that being said, I will probably have some kind of spare room or bed for all woohoos who want to visit to use.
      We WooHoos can sleep anywhere - there were three or four on airbeds on the floor and a couple on couches at the Leeds WooHooMeet

And I'll hold you to that

ETA: At some point today, I breezed right through a 69 post...
      I didn't notice, sorry....

Comment

Did anyone see how kindly Joe treated that SGA fan on his blog? Just goes to prove that if you are respectful, he'll be respectful back. (((Joe)))

Oh wow, sudden nap attack...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          1. We WooHoos can sleep anywhere - there were three or four on airbeds on the floor and a couple on couches at the Leeds WooHooMeet

2. And I'll hold you to that

3. I didn't notice, sorry....

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...anners/mob.jpg
          1. This is good to know.

2. I mean it. I LOVE having guests. It happens all too rarely these days.

3. Hee! No worries.
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            Did anyone see how kindly Joe treated that SGA fan on his blog? Just goes to prove that if you are respectful, he'll be respectful back. (((Joe)))

Oh wow, sudden nap attack...
            Yes, I saw that

Have you seen the furore that it's set off on the blog thread?

MoB, my trip to Vancouver has given me the travel bug, so you could well find me on your doorstep one day

Off to bed, WoodNight WooHoos *hugs*

Comment

Off to bed, too, Woohoos.

It's taken me 20 minutes to read these last few posts, which means my brain has turned to sludge at some point...

sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                1. This is good to know.

2. I mean it. I LOVE having guests. It happens all too rarely these days.

3. Hee! No worries.
                Does that mean you love having neighbors come to visit as well....I live in the Seattle area, but I love going to Vancouver.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Does that mean you love having neighbors come to visit as well....I live in the Seattle area, but I love going to Vancouver.
                  Yes, indeed! I love Seattle as well, so I hope you'll return the favor.
                  sigpic

Comment

I live over on the Olympic Peninsula. That's not so far from either Seattle or Vancouver.

Comment

Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is nobody in the thread....
                      And it's hailing here!!!
                      (luckily this week it's not my car's turn I'm here with my colleague's car )
                      sigpic
                      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

It's bucketing down here, and we've been promised 50mph winds later

I think I'll just stay home and snuggle with the kids

Comment

Okay, i'm giving an extension for another 6 hours because I can't do it until then, if you still wanna join, please e-mail me asap!!!!

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                          !!!SECRET SANTA!!!

What is Secret Santa?
                          Everyone who signs up for it makes something for another person. You can make anything you like. Music videos, fanmix, icons, wallpapers, headers, poem, fics, stories, picture stories, ... Be creative, everything is a go.
                          So you'll be making something for someone but you'll also be getting something.
                          You do have to make something that is related to Sam/Jack, unless you know that person will also be happy with something else.

How does it work?
                          Fill in this form, and mail it to: [email protected]
                          Subject line should be: Secret Santa Sam/Jack thread. If you don't do this, it will end up in my spam!!!

Your E-mail: So I can contact you (it will not go to the person who has to make something for you). Please do use the same e-mail when sending me your form, it makes things easier for me
                          Nickname: and name if you want it to be personal. This is NOT COMPULSORY. Since I'm not on here much, nicknames (full nicknames that is) will help me!
                          Things you want to make: Just tell me what your willing to make, if you are willing to do everything, just say so.
                          Things you don't want to make:
                          Things you really like made for you:
                          Things you don't like made for you:
                          Favourite colour, episode, moment, picture, song, quote, plotbunny,other shows: obviously you don't have to answer on everything but it might help the person who makes something for you to give you what you really like!
                          message for your secret santa: be original, cause it is funny. Please don't skip it because your secret santa might like it

Deadlines:
                          Singing up can be until 5th November then I'll send the assignments out around the 8th of November.

Assignments have to be in my mailbox before the 15th December! Then I'll be mailing them off to everyone And if you want you can post them on this thread.

Attention:
                          If I got your e-mail of signing up and also later when you send me the assignment i'll mail you back as soon as possible, so you know I got your e-mail. If you didn't get a e-mail back, I didn't get it. Sometimes it might take a few days though.

I could also do with some people who wants to be a back-up when someone can't make something or forgot, cause i have experienced that from other years. If you wanna be a back-up please add that to your mail. Thanks!!!

Also if you know shippers who aren't on this thread any more, or on GW any more but still wanna participate, you can always send this message.

!!!SECRET SANTA!!!

Comment

Mornin' campers!

If I ever settle on an awesome place the Woohoos are of course welcome to come...and I might take up on one of those offers...one day

Ahhh the weather...no hail and no rain in here...just...cold...it's 0 C in here atm, but according to the predictions it's going to be 17 C in here later today. It better warm up.
                            sigpic

Comment

*has no time to read through the thread but zooms passed squishy huggling everyone in her wake*
                              sigpic

Comment

Mornin!

Since we're talking about the weather, the wind is howling mad here. I have to go run some errands this morning, then chilling out because I'm doing an overnight at the factory tonight.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X