The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Oooooh! That's a bit of a sweeping anti-men statement Laurie!

Women also have 'needs' don't they?

And believe it or not, I do know some men that prefer to take their own precautions to protect themselves against unwanted pregnancies. And other things

I'm multi-tasking Need to take the odd break now and then

It always amuses me that you have breakfast at 4 in my afternoon

*waves*
    tiptoes in to comment Anti-men never....I love men. But, being the stronger sex, we need to make sure we take the precautions. Some men have been trained properly (probably by a really good woman) and most definately, we woman have our needs as well..... However, I still say, only woman can stop what she is doing to say....wait a second, we need to take precautions. If a man does that well, he would, well you know!
    And what is wrong with having breakfast at 4pm .... tip toes out to make some eggs!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      tiptoes in to comment Anti-men never....I love men. But, being the stronger sex, we need to make sure we take the precautions. Some men have been trained properly (probably by a really good woman) and most definitely, we woman have our needs as well..... However, I still say, only woman can stop what she is doing to say....wait a second, we need to take precautions. If a man does that well, he would, well you know!
      And what is wrong with having breakfast at 4pm .... tip toes out to make some eggs!
      Hm. I think we're going to have to agree to disagree on that. I think you're doing a large part of the male population a disservice.

Don't get me wrong, I've had enough irresponsible, heartless, careless and cruel men in my life to agree with what you say, but I've also had enough responsible, kind and caring ones to make me pause and say no, I disagree.

Oh dear, that makes me sound like a bit of a trollop doesn't it? Let's just say that my life has been........ interesting

And you also have to remember that there are a lot of irresponsible, careless and heartless women in the world too

Edit: It does amuse me when people say they're going to 'make eggs'! I thought that was the chicken's job

Comment

*snort* Only this thread can make sure that the whole Edora topic ends up in if guys are good or not

Oh and there are good and bad men and women in the world. It's just that people notice it easier when a man is "bad", because the woman has to deal with a kid or so for example while the guy can't have that...problem...

Still having a good time in Nashville

*runs out*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          *snort* Only this thread can make sure that the whole Edora topic ends up in if guys are good or not
          We're unique aren't we?

Oh and there are good and bad men and women in the world. It's just that people notice it easier when a man is "bad", because the woman has to deal with a kid or so for example while the guy can't have that...problem...
          That's true in most cases, but I have known men who have had a child dumped on them. So technically they can have that problem

Still having a good time in Nashville

*runs out*
          Cool!

Comment

Where is everybody?

I seem to be in multi-Martin mode.......

Another quote from Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are. Really love that song
            Last edited by Jumble; 07 November 2010, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Where is everybody?

I seem to be in multi-Martin mode.......

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...triple-sig.jpg
              I went for a run (3.5 miles! OMG! ) and washing up the running clothes. Now having some tea before tackling the hand-grenade aftermath that is my bedroom.

Nice banner!
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                I went for a run (3.5 miles! OMG! ) and washing up the running clothes. Now having some tea before tackling the hand-grenade aftermath that is my bedroom.
                Have I told you lately that I think you're totally crazy?

Nice banner!
                Thanks

Comment

1. Have I told you lately that I think you're totally crazy?

2. Thanks
                  1. Most likely! But you might have to get in line. But re: running-- it's starting to be something I really enjoy. Especially running along the river. I love the water, and the salty smell and nice views, along with my music, allow me to kind of zen through the running.

2. Y/W!
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

1. Most likely! But you might have to get in line. But re: running-- it's starting to be something I really enjoy. Especially running along the river. I love the water, and the salty smell and nice views, along with my music, allow me to kind of zen through the running.

2. Y/W!
                    It's great that you enjoy it so much. Sadly around here there's not even anywhere to go for a nice walk So I'll stick to the gym

Comment

The air might be dirty, but at least there are still some pretty parks! (I think I was inspired by the NYC marathon today. ) This is what I am hoping to get when I move out west: pretty views AND clean air. I know, I know, it's a lot to ask for.
                      sigpic

Comment

Um...

I like men.

Sanctuary should be watched on Big Screen, but there is NO WAY I'm waiting untill I can finally get the DVD's here.

I think 100 Days was made by TPTB to mentally hurts Shippers.

Cags' legs should be forbidden.

*hugs WooHoos*
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*squishy huggles everyone*

I still have a ton of writing to do today (don't tell APA). *sigh*

Men are good. At least, MY man is!
                          (Oh, and you too, Joe)
                          sigpic

Comment

No, I meant I said I was going from here because I have a lot to do

Definitely going now! Bye *waves*
                            Okay. Gotcha. Hahaha. I got it from twitter anyways

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            I so totally agree. I love the flaws in someone because it's what gives him character. I also saw what he did was not wrong under the circumstances that he was given. Looks like we are in agreement Wendy!

We're all human, Jack O'Neill included.

I feel I should just emphasize to any lurkers that we are talking about HEELS!

That's ok LJ, I can hold my own over there

Funny thing though, I very rarely go there but just got this urge yesterday. And lo and behold, they're having my fave 'discussion' to jump in on and stir up!
                            Perhaps that's why you had the urge? You sensed it!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Um...

I like men.

Sanctuary should be watched on Big Screen, but there is NO WAY I'm waiting untill I can finally get the DVD's here.

*hugs WooHoos*
                            I like men, too...

Sanctuary should be on a GIANT screen.

100 days doesn't mentally hurt me so I must have escaped!

I think that's what PB was trying to say...

*huggles woohoos too*

Cags that was a wonderful video. Thank you for sharing your memories. *cuddles*
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Um...

I like men.

Well to quote Martin...

GW: The screen is too small …
                              MW: And the argument was, you started as a Web-based group so you could go multi-platform with this, and now you’re selling out to be able to do big screen. The problem I have is that from day one of doing the webisodes, I always said I’m not working towards the small screen. Because eventually people will be watching this on big screens. You’ve got Apple TV, you’ve got bigger screens you’re watching on …
                              So, I’m stopping worrying about small screen television and starting working on big screen television and projecting in a bigger format. So my modus operandi is never to work toward a lot of people to watch them on their wristwatches, because all you’re really doing is listening and sort of getting an idea of what’s going on. The amount of work that goes into it, the resolution that we’re using with these cameras, the dynamic visual effects is made so — yeah, if you want to watch it when you’re riding on a subway on your iPhone, great. But I also want you to take a look at it on the big screen because it holds up better than a lot of shows do. Certainly better than a lot of virtual shows do in big screen.
                              It’s easy to make this show — easy, easy to make this show — for a small screen because then you aren’t spending all the time you are on the details. We’re spending time dealing with detail and that means big screen. So that’s the biggest complaint I had about the multiple screen format — that we use it and by doing so to watch it on a smaller format doesn’t work. Well, I’m sorry.
                              But you're right, having to wait until next summer to see it wood be absolute TORTURE!!!!

*hugs WooHoos*
                              No, I think 100 Days was made by TPTB to give me something to wind people up with

*hugs Nad*

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                              Okay. Gotcha. Hahaha. I got it from twitter anyways

We're all human, Jack O'Neill included.

Perhaps that's why you had the urge? You sensed it!
                              Maybe so. It used to be that when the urge hit I'd find somebody saying something about Martin, but that doesn't seem to happen anymore

I like men, too...
                              Oh me too! Love them

Well, not all of them, obviously............

Sanctuary should be on a GIANT screen.
                              Definitely!

Comment

The air might be dirty, but at least there are still some pretty parks! (I think I was inspired by the NYC marathon today. ) This is what I am hoping to get when I move out west: pretty views AND clean air. I know, I know, it's a lot to ask for.
                                Oh pleeeeeeze stop rubbing it in, I'm sooooo jealous

Will you have a spare room? Can I come and stay? CanIcanIcanIcanI?

Comment

Working...
                                X