• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    You're allowing ickybah?

*marks the day on the calendar*

Yeah. Enjoy it while it lasts...

Soooo.... was Trail of Blood everything you could wish for? We don't get it until Tuesday
    *nods*
    He's back.

*hugs UK'ers*

We have stray PTBs?

*checks floor for Martinpics*

Nope! Mine are all safe and dry
    Heh, there's always stray PTB.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Beeeeaaaard...........

"Wow! I can't believe people care that much about the director of a show!"

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Yeah. Enjoy it while it lasts...
        Darn! You wood pick the one day that I don't feel like being ickybah

*nods*
        He's back.

*hugs UK'ers*
        Can't WAIT!!!

No really, I CAN'T wait

Heh, there's always stray PTB.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Not today. Had my Tesla fix *dreamy sigh*, so I'm ''allowing'' (because really, I have no control over you guys ) some ickybah today.
          I'm nice like that.
          Re: Trail of Blood & Tesla
          Spoiler:
          I thought J-Yo looked awfully skinny. Hope it was just the costume.
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
            Re: Trail of Blood & Tesla
            Spoiler:
            I thought J-Yo looked awfully skinny. Hope it was just the costume.
            J-Yo

Spoiler:
            That's not surprising considering Stress and hard work tend to knock the weight off.

Comment

*runz in* I dreamed I met Martin! His hair was rather thinner than I was expecting, and he was a little upset that knowledge of our little group by the general public seemed to have compromised his privacy. So not a realistic dream, then. He did grin when Jumble's name came up, and he was super nice. And I was really excited to meet him!

And the other night, I dreamed I went to dinner with Joe! Yippee!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                *runz in* I dreamed I met Martin! His hair was rather thinner than I was expecting,
                You've been checking out the overhead cameras again haven't you?

and he was a little upset that knowledge of our little group by the general public seemed to have compromised his privacy. So not a realistic dream, then.
                Definitely unrealistic! The impression I got was that he loves it

He did grin when Jumble's name came up, and he was super nice. And I was really excited to meet him!
                He did? Aw! And he is, super super nice

And the other night, I dreamed I went to dinner with Joe! Yippee!
                What? No foody-style run down of what you ate?

Just remember, I am living proof that dreams can come true
                Last edited by Jumble; 06 November 2010, 07:57 AM.

Comment

You've been checking out the overhead cameras again haven't you?

Definitely unrealistic! The impression I got was that he loves it

He did? Aw! And he is super super nice

What? No foody-style run down of what you ate?

Just remember, I am living proof that dreams can come true
                  Weeeell, I'm not sure I ate anything, really. See, I was supposed to be meeting some Woohoos for dinner. So I was sitting there waiting for my Woohoo friends to show up, and there's Joe! I was, of course, in shock! He made his way toward my table and sat down! Turns out several of you emailed Joe and said we were all having dinner together, would he please walk by the table and say hi to me? and he apparently said, "No, but I'll have dinner with her and give her back to you later." NICE!
                  sigpic

Comment

Weeeell, I'm not sure I ate anything, really. See, I was supposed to be meeting some Woohoos for dinner. So I was sitting there waiting for my Woohoo friends to show up, and there's Joe! I was, of course, in shock! He made his way toward my table and sat down! Turns out several of you emailed Joe and said we were all having dinner together, would he please walk by the table and say hi to me? and he apparently said, "No, but I'll have dinner with her and give her back to you later." NICE!
                    And you missed all this out of your first description of the dream?

Now I want details of your Martin dream! DETAILS woman!!!!

Comment

And you missed all this out of your first description of the dream?

Now I want details of your Martin dream! DETAILS woman!!!!

The Martin dream was much more vague. I think we were on set--there was lots of activity, lots of people. Martin came and sat next to me and started talking to me like he knew who I was. I kept looking at the hair and thinking, "He has a lot more hair in the pictures." I said something about "Jumble is going to die when she hears about this," and he laughed. And then we talked about how he felt kind of embarrassed about all the attention he was getting, and he was a little upset that there were suddenly all these NEW fans--like having a small group of us was fun, but now there were MORE people jumping on the bandwagon and being nosy and whatnot...not acting at all like Woohoos. We were waiting for something to happen, but I can't remember what. He was wearing a black shirt and shorts. And he was soooo nice, even though he was frustrtated. (((Dream!Martin)))

EDIT: At least I actually spoke to Dream!Martin. I just sat there and grinned like an idiot at Dream!Joe. *sigh*
                      sigpic

Comment

The Martin dream was much more vague. I think we were on set--there was lots of activity, lots of people. Martin came and sat next to me and started talking to me like he knew who I was. I kept looking at the hair and thinking, "He has a lot more hair in the pictures." I said something about "Jumble is going to die when she hears about this," and he laughed. And then we talked about how he felt kind of embarrassed about all the attention he was getting, and he was a little upset that there were suddenly all these NEW fans--like having a small group of us was fun, but now there were MORE people jumping on the bandwagon and being nosy and whatnot...not acting at all like Woohoos. We were waiting for something to happen, but I can't remember what. He was wearing a black shirt and shorts. And he was soooo nice, even though he was frustrtated. (((Dream!Martin)))
                        Aw, you dreamed him exactly like he is! New fans? Non-WooHoo fans?

Actually, I can see him reacting like that. But that's probably because I'm so proprietorial about him

EDIT: At least I actually spoke to Dream!Martin. I just sat there and grinned like an idiot at Dream!Joe. *sigh*
                        That's exactly what I did. At the Met&Greet I don't think I said a word to him Imagine that, Jumble dumbstruck!

Comment

I feel like i should give you all big huggles cuz the Dream!Woohoos arranged for such a great surprise! *squishy huggles Woohoos*
                          sigpic

Comment

I feel like i should give you all big huggles cuz the Dream!Woohoos arranged for such a great surprise! *squishy huggles Woohoos*

You know if we could, we wood

And never say never

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                              Hey WooHoos. Checking in...to say I've done an exceptional job of dissertation procrastination today, including a major geek-out moment. I bought a...wait for it...two TERABYTE drive today!

I know...freakin' awesome. It's now the primary backup drive (a newly minted "SGC Core) and supplants the former primary backup (now renamed SG1)).

Why yes...I am a nerd! {happy giggle}
                              I've almost filled up my 1tb EHD.......... you'll never guess what with

Looking forward to the up-all-night videos.

*waves to Jumble*
                              Sorry, this one I can't show ....... and don't ask me why

Comment

You know if we could, we wood

And never say never
                                I know you wood! Maybe someday...

And if I could get my daughter to go do something besides crawl all over me, perhaps I could get some writing done...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X