No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all have the cutest dogs. Alas, I don't have a schedule conducive to properly caring for a dog, so I have kittehs instead.
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*runz in* I just got green jello from someone who is apparently lurking through the art thread. He/she sent a message w/ the green: "You have a thing for Joe? Not the actors?" WHAT?! Of COURSE I have a thing for Joe!! I wrote back and said that while I do enjoy many of the actors in SG (hey, I am named luvnjack!), I do indeed have a great admiration for Joe's writing talent..."...and I think he's cute. Okay! I stalk him!" Think I scared the newbie?

EDIT: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! 69!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        *runz in* I just got green jello from someone who is apparently lurking through the art thread. He/she sent a message w/ the green: "You have a thing for Joe? Not the actors?" WHAT?! Of COURSE I have a thing for Joe!! I wrote back and said that while I do enjoy many of the actors in SG (hey, I am named luvnjack!), I do indeed have a great admiration for Joe's writing talent..."...and I think he's cute. Okay! I stalk him!" Think I scared the newbie?

That's awesome.

Yay for another 69 too.
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*waves at two guests* Hello, dear guests!
          sigpic

Comment

Probably.

WooHood on The Big '69!!!
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Probably.

WooHood on The Big '69!!!
              Sweeeeeet!
              sigpic

Comment

UPS just delivered the shoes part of my LBD outfit. They are gorgeous. Now I just have to get used to walking in heels again. They are a little high.

Also delivered the leather-look leggings for my Abby Ball costume. I'm getting super excited about this outfit. I may try and attempt a muslin of the skirt this weekend.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Cats always make a beeline for me because they know I don't like them

Every darn cat in the neighbourhood congregates in my garden every night

One day I will get a very large dog.................
                  Jumble....you do know that I have two cats living in my place! Right?????

Hmmm.... about July?????
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    Jumble....you do know that I have two cats living in my place! Right?????

Hmmm.... about July?????
                    Ah, but your cats aren't going poop all over my garden and howl all night are they?

Comment

Hello

Thish ish Angel agin. I am a gud kat and nevers howles or poops in Jumbley's garden.
                      I ashk on beehaff of all gud kittees everwere to pleeeze shtop the kittee bashin!

reshpektfuly yoores
                      Angel
                      (the gud kat)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                        http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy210/breezeweb33/Smileys/putercatf.gif

Hello

Thish ish Angel agin. I am a gud kat and nevers howles or poops in Jumbley's garden.
                        I ashk on beehaff of all gud kittees everwere to pleeeze shtop the kittee bashin!

reshpektfuly yoores
                        Angel
                        (the gud kat)
                        No kitty bashing here Angel, just airing of opinions based on bad experiences

New sig...

That's the 'clean' version

Comment

Woooo, love the new siggy, Jumble!
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks LJ

Soooo......

How's the writing coming along?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              Thanks LJ

Soooo......

How's the writing coming along?
                              Um...er...*shifty eyes* fiiiiiine. Have you been talking to APA? *getz paranoid*
                              sigpic

Comment

Um...er...*shifty eyes* fiiiiiine. Have you been talking to APA? *getz paranoid*
                                Not yet..............

Comment

Working...
                                X