X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
    I am dying of cuteness overload!

So what shall we name the cat?

I say we name her Jumble Jr. JJ for short.

*runz*

So now you want to name it after my daughter, Suz? Because that's her GW name!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Ok, but just you keen the darned thing out of my room and away from my stash of broccoli

And if I find any paw marks on my Martinpics, it's dead!!!

I can just see Nad taking that home, hiding it under her bed in a shoe box and calling it Tesla!
      I honestly don't see how she can avoid getting a hedgehog as a pet. The universe is practically demanding it of her.

EDIT: I had no idea that JJ was Suz GW name. I never got the memo. We could vote on a name.

I vote for: Merlot
      sigpic

Comment

Ok, but just you keen the darned thing out of my room and away from my stash of broccoli

And if I find any paw marks on my Martinpics, it's dead!!!
        With all the other woohoo members loving her so much I'm sure it will stay away from you

AND YES WE CAN KEEP IT!
        I can just see Nad taking that home, hiding it under her bed in a shoe box and calling it Tesla!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          So...everyone, except one certain member, is PRO keeping the cat....so we keep her YAY!

It's a democratic in here so most votes rule!

ROFLMAO Nad and I found the vid *giggles* cute baby hedgehog...for sanity reasons not imbedded on GW
          The cuppycake song! So cute

*blinks*
          Ok. I wood...
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
            I honestly don't see how she can avoid getting a hedgehog as a pet. The universe is practically demanding it of her.

EDIT: I had no idea that JJ was Suz GW name. I never got the memo. We could vote on a name.

I vote for: Merlot

I think it's against the law, though.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

With all the other woohoo members loving her so much I'm sure it will stay away from you

AND YES WE CAN KEEP IT!

Cats always make a beeline for me because they know I don't like them

Every darn cat in the neighbourhood congregates in my garden every night

One day I will get a very large dog.................
              Last edited by Jumble; 03 November 2010, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Jumble scares me at times...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Jumble scares me at times...
                  Me? Why? What did I do?

Comment

Cats always make a beeline for me because they know I detest them

Every darn cat in the neighbourhood congregates in my garden every night

One day I will get a very large dog.................
                    I'll bring my dog to the next Woohoo meet...

This:
                    Spoiler:

Will definitely scare cats

actually...my dog really hates cats. Chases them if they come near our garden
                    sigpic

Comment

In which case you don't need another one here

MoB, what pic are you talking about? AT5?
                      No pic. Someone on FB made a group to get AT5 goers to meet each other before hand. Was wondering if any woohoos were there.
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Me? Why? What did I do?
                        Nothin'. 'T was the dog with the ..... after.

This:

Or you can use my uber scary dog:

EDIT: She's not always that unhappy, BTW. Only if I throw curtains over her head,

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          No pic. Someone on FB made a group to get AT5 goers to meet each other before hand. Was wondering if any woohoos were there.
                          Just joined the group
                          sigpic
                          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

This:

I LOVE your dog!

Suz has a black lab, Starsky...

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            Oh right. Don't know anything about that.

Comment

Nad even with that blanket over her head she looks adorable!
                              Jumble aww! I love labs...best dogs in the world

I would be, on the other hand, pro trading the cat for a dog...but I think we need a cat or/and a dog in our woohoo house
                              sigpic

Comment

Nad even with that blanket over her head she looks adorable!
                                Jumble aww! I love labs...best dogs in the world
                                They are

I would be, on the other hand, pro trading the cat for a dog...but I think we need a cat or/and a dog in our woohoo house
                                Oh a dog, definitely!

Ok, I'm barely keeping my eyes open so I'm off to bed.

WoodNight WooHoos *hugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X