Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Me wuved episode 3...on Friday

Anyway is it just me or does GW send you back to the first post when clicking on "first unread post"
    It's been doing this since TPTB made some adjustments over the weekend to the GW programming. I'm hoping it will soon be fixed. The "fix" also changed the colors on my profile page. The first time I looked at my profile page, I thought "Huh? Wha-?????"

Comment

*walks in leisurely and sits down in the thread*

ahhh, a spare moment

*huggles Jann for uni*

*huggles Bree for ickybah insurance poobags*

*huggles Cags* Your pics of Charles were beautiful! Particularly the one with the dolphin! happy happy snap!

*huggles all the woodiehoos*

*HUGGLES JUMBLIE FOR HER XTREME CARD* It was brilliant. I was at rehearsal. I brought it with me to open. My cast were very jealous I gots a pretty colourful card with lots of David Tennant Aaaaand I know you don't heart DT like I do, Jumblie! Which makes it more special I know I was thunky McThunking making your Martin book, but this was just a loabout of love! *huggles tightly* It's sitting on my bedside table, next to the pictures of the brothers

Speaking of family, I get to see my mummy tomorrow!!! I'm so excited! I haven't seen her in about 5 months and she's flying in to see my musical Very very excited! (our musical opens tomorrow night as well!!!!!!!!!!) I shall have to take some happy snaps for you all

*hands out huggles* *hugs out handles?*
      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
        I loved the last Sanctuary episode. I have to admit that I had a "what? huh?" moment the first time I heard Helen do an American accent. I've grown so used to the way Helen speaks that it truly caught me offguard. Kudos to Amanda for a job well done. It was great seeing Gary again and Kate's character really came through. She finally feels like she's part of the team now.

Oops. Should have spoilered that?

ETA: Yay Bekki! Enjoy your time with your mom and break a leg on the musical.
        Last edited by jasminaGo; 02 November 2010, 10:13 PM. Reason: adding SPOILER tags
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
          Speaking of family, I get to see my mummy tomorrow!!! I'm so excited! I haven't seen her in about 5 months and she's flying in to see my musical Very very excited! (our musical opens tomorrow night as well!!!!!!!!!!) I shall have to take some happy snaps for you all

Yay! Enjoy your mum, and toi toi toi tomorrow!
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Ah, so quiet and peaceful here tonight. Most of the USA/Canada WooHoos have retired and the UK/European ones haven't woken or are busy with their clan.

I can run around and no one will bother me.

Wondering what everyone has thought of Ep 303 now that is has shown in the UK?

Opinions....oh no one here to answer!
            I'm starting to get lonely...grabs my QUILT and leaves.

Well, I guess I'm off to bed (not)....isn't even midnight yet.
            Last edited by llp; 02 November 2010, 11:10 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Me wuved episode 3...on Friday

Anyway is it just me or does GW send you back to the first post when clicking on "first unread post"

And we get SGU tonight*bounces*
              It's all to do with the move to (yet another) new server. There are also no alerts going out. It's totally ticking me off

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              *walks in leisurely and sits down in the thread*

ahhh, a spare moment

*huggles Jann for uni*

*huggles Bree for ickybah insurance poobags*

*huggles Cags* Your pics of Charles were beautiful! Particularly the one with the dolphin! happy happy snap!

*huggles all the woodiehoos*

*HUGGLES JUMBLIE FOR HER XTREME CARD* It was brilliant. I was at rehearsal. I brought it with me to open. My cast were very jealous I gots a pretty colourful card with lots of David Tennant Aaaaand I know you don't heart DT like I do, Jumblie! Which makes it more special I know I was thunky McThunking making your Martin book, but this was just a loabout of love! *huggles tightly* It's sitting on my bedside table, next to the pictures of the brothers

Glad you like it Bekki *hugs*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              *splutter* Just what are you implying?

Hugz is wot we does.

*huggles some more*

Quite glad I saw that before it got moderated. Which I'm sure it will!

So... thoughts on Sanctuary ep. 3 then? Everyone's been strangely silent about it all. Not sure if that's a good thing or it's because you're all too knackered to talk.
              You want to know what I thought of Bank Job?

Are you sure?

Spoilers for Sanctuary 303

Spoiler:
              I guess it was a fun, one-off ep. I thought Henry and Kate really shone. But can somebody explain what the hell they were doing leaving the egg at the bank in the first place? Something that dangerous wood surely be kept at the Sanctuary where it could be monitored and safely housed once it hatched?? Or did I miss something? Didn't make sense to me at all, and spoiled it for me

And I know I'm the only one, and I know it's unreasonable, but I really don't like seeing SG actors in Sanctuary And two in the same ep was definitely too much for me. Maybe having been SG oriented for so many years I have trouble separating the actors from their SG characters and I can't make them fit into Sanctuary? I don't know. I just know I don't like it Same with MS in Penance. Loved the story, loved Agam's performance, couldn't get past 'Daniel'

Ah, I know what you're all thinking! 'Martin didn't direct it, therefore Jumble didn't like it' but really that's not the case. Much as I dislike PDL, I've never faulted his directing. I mean, who doesn't love WoO?

And I will admit to having had a bit of an off day yesterday
              Last edited by Jumble; 03 November 2010, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                It's all to do with the move to (yet another) new server. There are also no alerts going out. It's totally ticking me off

Glad you like it Bekki *hugs*

You want to know what I thought of Bank Job?

Are you sure?

Spoilers for Sanctuary 303

Spoiler:
                I guess it was a fun, one-off ep. I thought Henry and Kate really shone. But can somebody explain what the hell they were doing storing the egg at the bank in the first place? Something that dangerous wood surely be kept at the Sanctuary where it could be monitored and safely housed once it hatched?? Or did I miss something? Didn't make sense to me at all, and spoiled it for me

And I know I'm the only one, and I know it's unreasonable, but I really don't like seeing SG actors in Sanctuary And two in the same ep was definitely too much for me. Maybe having been SG oriented for so many years I have trouble separating the actors from their SG characters and I can't make them fit into Sanctuary? I don't know. I just know I don't like it Same with MS in Penance. Loved the story, loved Agam's performance, couldn't get past 'Daniel'

Ah, I know what you're all thinking! 'Martin didn't direct it, therefore Jumble didn't like it' but really that's not the case. Much as I dislike PDL, I've never faulted his directing. I mean, who doesn't love WoO?

And I will admit to having had a bit of an off day yesterday
                Sanctuary
                Spoiler:
                The person who had the egg didn't know it was alive. Two eggs were stolen and sold at a private auction as rare artifacts. It was in the safe with what looked to be a rare coin collection. Helen explained it soon after they took hostages. That's why she was braking in there.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  Sanctuary
                  Spoiler:
                  The person who had the egg didn't know it was alive. Two eggs were stolen and sold at a private auction as rare artifacts. It was in the safe with what looked to be a rare coin collection. Helen explained it soon after they took hostages. That's why she was braking in there.
                  Sanctuary spoiler

Spoiler:
                  Yes, I got that, but why wait until it was due to hatch before breaking in to get it? Or had they only just found out about it?

And I'm the one that said they don't need to spoon feed us information because we're not idiots

Comment

Sanctuary spoiler

Spoiler:
                    Yes, I got that, but why wait until it was due to hatch before breaking in to get it? Or had they only just found out about it?

And I'm the one that said they don't need to spoon feed us information because we're not idiots
                    Sanctuary
                    Spoiler:
                    I think it was Henry who mentioned that they were lucky to get to it on time or something like that, so it looks like they just tracked it down.

*pets you on the head and gives you a cookie*
                    sigpic

Comment

Sanctuary
                      Spoiler:
                      I think it was Henry who mentioned that they were lucky to get to it on time or something like that, so it looks like they just tracked it down.
                      Hm. I watched it twice and didn't get that Maybe I was too busy whinging to myself about the SG actors

*pets you on the head and gives you a cookie*
                      *grabs cookie and goes to sit in the corner*

Today has to be better, right?

Comment

Hm. I watched it twice and didn't get that Maybe I was too busy whinging to myself about the SG actors
                        Sanctuary
                        Spoiler:
                        It's at the beginning of the ep, when Helen picks the lock in the safe. It's a split screen scene and they show her and Henry.

*grabs cookie and goes to sit in the corner*

Today has to be better, right?
                        *hugs* Hope so
                        sigpic

Comment

Sanctuary
                          Spoiler:
                          It's at the beginning of the ep, when Helen picks the lock in the safe. It's a split screen scene and they show her and Henry.
                          Sanctuary

Spoiler:
                          That could explain why I missed it

I'll just have to go watch it again tonight and pay more attention

*hugs* Hope so
                          Thanks

99 DAYS TO AT5!!!!

Comment

Hey WooHoos. Finally on my computer long enough to check in here

... So many pages to go through! I should stop being shocked at that...

My first assignment is due in on Friday - Bonfire Night... does that say something? At least I won't forget what day it is!

*huggles all woohoos, special hugs for Bree and Cags* *GIANT HUGGLES FOR THE WOOHOOS* I missed a huggle-fest. This makes me sad like you wouldn't believe...

I had a great driving lesson yesterday, too. The evening wasn't so good, but the morning was great.

I had more to say but it's gotten lost in the fact it's 99 days until AT5....

And going to see Jumble is waaaay sooner
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                              *waves*

My schedule changed this morning, so now I'm only doing 3 nights and then 8-4 on Friday. I can live with that. 2 more nights is a whole lot easier to swallow than 3.

*huggles everyone*

Hugz, possibly too grown-up for GW
                              <Image removed by Moderator.>

Hope all the US Woohoos remembered to vote today!

MoB let a little kitty say the M Word!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              *splutter* Just what are you implying?

Hugz is wot we does.

*huggles some more*

Quite glad I saw that before it got moderated. Which I'm sure it will!

So... thoughts on Sanctuary ep. 3 then? Everyone's been strangely silent about it all. Not sure if that's a good thing or it's because you're all too knackered to talk.
                              Hey... ''weird'' is something to be proud of. WooHoo collective individualism and all...

Sanctuary 3x03
                              Spoiler:
                              I have to say that this ep was my ''get it over with episode'' because I got pre- excited over the next ep. But I actually enjoyed it muchly. It was fun. Some awesome moments and scenes, enjoyable storyline. *nods*
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*waves to Nad*

I was watching the Alan Titchmarsh show yesterday. He was interviewing Charles Dance about his latest project, which is mostly done on green screen. So Alan asked him if that made acting very difficult.

CD replied "That depends entirely on who is directing".

See? The Director is the most important person on the set!

Comment

Working...
                                X