The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Hm. Today is a palindrome day - 01/11/10 - I wonder what significance that might have?

Maybe that's why I feel like I've been chasing my tail all morning and haven't quite managed to catch up with myself yet
    Today it will be marked as the day I first tried broccoli Really... I actually ate it... for the first time in my life.

You guys aren't gonna kick me out are you?
    sigpic

Comment

Evening Woohoos

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      For now you can have a pic of my hubby, looking just about his happiest... no no, not our wedding day ( ) but the day he got to play with dolphins in Mexico (frankly I think he was more made up about the whole "being In a 5 star luxury complex in Mexico" than the actual dolphin thing):

And this is us on the Fat Cat:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23...ads/FatCat.jpg
      Note the patriotic matching outfits... yeah!

Mexico was, kind of, our honeymoon. Ok, yes, it was ten years after we got married, and we took my best friend, her hubby and two grown up nephews with us and, er, there wasn't much, um, honeymooning going on (I daren't use the S word for fear of either breaking GW or sending Nad into a state of sex-overload induced shock... oh dammit, I just did. ) but we did have the most awesome time our there. Happy memories.
      Aww, lovely photos, Cags, thanks for sharing! *hugs*

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
      Hi WooHoo's

No time to catch up with everything.
      I iz sick (tummy bug-not pretty).

Charmaine has a job interview tomorrow (Risk Management Woohoo!!!) and her breast biopsy is on Tuesday morning at 8:00am.
      Wish her luck on both counts.

Dad should get the results of his biopsy within 10-20 days. Seems like a long time to me but I guess it takes awhile.
      *hugs* for being sick, and I have all my fingers and toes crossed for Char (on both counts) and for your dad's desults.

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
      Josi - Yep. Those kinds of faces are mandatory. If it helps, we all do that without prompting whenever little ones are around. I think it must be a genetic reflex. It brings out the smiles when they're young and groans as they get older but that doesn't stop us from doing it either.
      Very true

*cough*
      a little pressie for Sarai - Dan without the fence.
      http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...-for-sarai.jpg

Gosh that took forever to do.
      Wow! Awesome job!

Josiane, what are you doing here at this time of day?
      Huh? I wasn't

Must have been my doppelganger
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        Today it will be marked as the day I first tried broccoli Really... I actually ate it... for the first time in my life.

That depends........... did you like it?

Think carefully about your answer. Your WooHoo/S.H.I.P. Membership could depend upon it

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Evening Woohoos

Aww, lovely photos, Cags, thanks for sharing! *hugs*

*hugs* for being sick, and I have all my fingers and toes crossed for Char (on both counts) and for your dad's desults.

Very true

Wow! Awesome job!

Huh? I wasn't

Hm. I definitely saw you down there Maybe it's the palindrome thing....... putting you here when you weren't, and not when you were...........

I think I just confused myself

Comment

*runs back in*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAI!!!

*squishy huggles*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Because it is important to inform our English speaking fellow Woohoos of the fact what our saying are.

*nods*
            Yes.

*happy dances and hugs Jasmina*
            That's a Big Event!
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

That depends........... did you like it?

Think carefully about your answer. Your WooHoo/S.H.I.P. Membership could depend upon it
              *looks around panicked*

*clears throat and takes a deep breath*

I definitely liked it, but I still think broccoli should be smoked, especially cause broccoli smoke gives you fuzzy warm feelings of well-being, works towards establishing world peace, it's good for the ozone layer and repels mosquitoes.

How was that?

Huh? I wasn't

Hm. I definitely saw you down there Maybe it's the palindrome thing....... putting you here when you weren't, and not when you were...........

I think I just confused myself
              There are a lot of weird glitches going on cause of the software updates and stuff. Maybe that was the cause.
              sigpic

Comment

...well we smoke it in here...so as long as you've smoked it before it's okay.

Huh? I wasn't

Or your computer just decided it needed to check on the thread...it's probably starting to have its own will

Totally forgot it but Cags lovely picture of Charles(and of you and him)
                sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Sarai!!!!

Beautiful pics Cags

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *happy dances and hugs Jasmina*
                  That's a Big Event!

Do I getz a cookie nao?

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  ...well we smoke it in here...so as long as you've smoked it before it's okay.
                  Before and after!
                  sigpic

Comment

Argh!
                    Blech!
                    hmph!
                    sigpic

Comment

Do I getz a cookie nao?
                      Hm.
                      No.

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                      Argh!
                      Blech!
                      hmph!
                      ...Did you stumble accross a Nekkid PDL picture by accident?

What's wrong?
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Ok, ok... Fine.
                          *gives cookie and gently pats Jas on her head*

sigpic

Comment

*munches cookie and sits down in front of the TV to watch SpongeBob*
                            sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=DutchIndeed;12034435]Hm.
                              No.

...Did you stumble accross a Nekkid PDL picture by accident?

What's wrong?[/QUOTE]

2. Still sick and working my arse off. Boss needs me to do about a million things because we have another huge private wine tasting on Wednesday and I have to take Charmaine in for her biopsy tomorrow morning and will miss half a day at work but that is waaaaaaaay more important so I am going crazy trying to sqeeze as much in as possible and am quite possibly losing my mind in the process which isn't good at all but what can you expect with a schedule like mine?

Was that sentence a bit long?
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

(((((Bree)))))
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X