Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Love it!
    You have all this to come
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Pol and Josi, thanks for sharing those pics! Awesome
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

What? Did you expect sympathy?
        Of course not. my own mother doesn't even give me sympathy. >.>

I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be making such a stupid mistake ever again.
        and if I happen to go missing, you'll know what happened to me.
        sigpic

Comment

*giggles* Josi, I hestiate to tell you this, but that look is mandatory until James turns at least 10
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
            *giggles* Josi, I hestiate to tell you this, but that look is mandatory until James turns at least 10
            Yep. And I'm totally OK with that
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Nice costume, Pol!

I have a picture to share too... of how stupid a ridiculously proud and doting auntie can look when she has hold of her nephew

Josi, loving looks are NEVER stupid!
              Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

AWww josi...your poor nephew...he already knows how crazy his auntie is

Still watching Sanctuary...now at S2
                Totally forgot about the line "is this the residence of Martin Wood?" I had to giggle and my friend looked weird at me lol
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                  Of course not. my own mother doesn't even give me sympathy. >.>

I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be making such a stupid mistake ever again.
                  and if I happen to go missing, you'll know what happened to me.
                  Oh, but you will

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  AWww josi...your poor nephew...he already knows how crazy his auntie is

Still watching Sanctuary...now at S2
                  Totally forgot about the line "is this the residence of Martin Wood?" I had to giggle and my friend looked weird at me lol

I told him, that doesn't count as a cameo

Comment

Well the bidding is over on the final auction for 2010 for S4K. The prices were lower this time....maybe because it was so close to Xmas. No one put in a last minute bid except on the AT costume. That one jumped a few hundred dollars. I was surprised that the Skype talk went so low. So be it....no more auctions until 2011!

Then we have AT5 and whatever auctions the S4K group put on. Have your checkbooks ready!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      Well the bidding is over on the final auction for 2010 for S4K. The prices were lower this time....maybe because it was so close to Xmas. No one put in a last minute bid except on the AT costume. That one jumped a few hundred dollars. I was surprised that the Skype talk went so low. So be it....no more auctions until 2011!

Then we have AT5 and whatever auctions the S4K group put on. Have your checkbooks ready!
                      Yep, I was surprised the Skype chat went so low. I was actually watching the last few minutes count down, still sitting firmly on my hands

Time I went to bed. WoodNight WooHoos *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                        Josi, loving looks are NEVER stupid!
                        Definitely true... and...

I told him, that doesn't count as a cameo

Definitely true!

Awesome costume Pol. Lovely to see you here too. *huggles*

Woohoos are mad and I love you all. That's all...

...Oh... not quite...

Happy Birthday Sarai!

Sorry, no birthday art here. I'll make up for it one day, I promise.

For now you can have a pic of my hubby, looking just about his happiest... no no, not our wedding day ( ) but the day he got to play with dolphins in Mexico (frankly I think he was more made up about the whole "being In a 5 star luxury complex in Mexico" than the actual dolphin thing):

And this is us on the Fat Cat:

Note the patriotic matching outfits... yeah!

Mexico was, kind of, our honeymoon. Ok, yes, it was ten years after we got married, and we took my best friend, her hubby and two grown up nephews with us and, er, there wasn't much, um, honeymooning going on (I daren't use the S word for fear of either breaking GW or sending Nad into a state of sex-overload induced shock... oh dammit, I just did. ) but we did have the most awesome time our there. Happy memories.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yep, I was surprised the Skype chat went so low. I was actually watching the last few minutes count down, still sitting firmly on my hands

Time I went to bed. WoodNight WooHoos *hugs*
                          Hey Jumble:

Very proud of you...I was talking (via Facebook) to Claire. We were commenting that everything was going to low bidding. Too bad. We were watching all the items slowly close. She was watching the Ashley outfit go, no it wasn't her bidding. And then the AT outfit. Someone was trying to bid that one up, but didn't get it.

Oh and "Trick or Treat" to our 8 guests!

Well, hope you had a good Halloween....and sleep tight (oh and watch out for those goblins and ghosts!)
                          sigpic

Comment

Out of curiosity, just how much did the Skype chat go for?
                            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Hi WooHoo's

No time to catch up with everything.
                              I iz sick (tummy bug-not pretty).

Charmaine has a job interview tomorrow (Risk Management Woohoo!!!) and her breast biopsy is on Tuesday morning at 8:00am.
                              Wish her luck on both counts.

Dad should get the results of his biopsy within 10-20 days. Seems like a long time to me but I guess it takes awhile.

Happy belated birthday Kerry (+1)

Happy Birthday Sarai!

*Squishy huggles Cags*

*huggles everyone else*
                              sigpic

Comment

Pol How inventive you are despite the 5 hour notice for a costume! Great job! (Even with a 5 day head start I think the best I could have come up with would have been a sheet over my head to go as a ghost.)

Cags Absolutely wonderful pictures. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. Charles has the most magnetic smile in that first picture.

Josi - Yep. Those kinds of faces are mandatory. If it helps, we all do that without prompting whenever little ones are around. I think it must be a genetic reflex. It brings out the smiles when they're young and groans as they get older but that doesn't stop us from doing it either.

Bree I hope you feel better soon. (You too Jumble!) My fingers and toes are crossed for Char and your dad.

Happy Belated Birthday to +1 and Sarai!!

*cough*
                                a little pressie for Sarai - Dan without the fence.

Gosh that took forever to do.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X